Kane
120 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Kane had stayed in an Airbnb on the outskirts of Shinjuku. It looked a helluva lot nicer than Kari and I’s place. The kitchen area had marble counters and every surface looked completely spotless. I felt cleansed just being there.

He went to get some patchouli incense burning and play Badu on Spotify. “I’ll be back,” he said, a little too sexily.

I plopped down on the modern-style couch, burying my head into one of the large cashmere pillows.

“Going to sleep already?” I heard his voice from his room.

“Nah. I was just wondering why you didn’t stay at a love hotel.” I chuckled. “I know how you get down.”

“I didn’t know what you was going to be up to.”

I sat up. “I know you ain’t just wanting my ass.” Kane could have anybody. “There’s a lot of freaky dudes here, you know.”

“But I don’t know if they’re like you.”

I saw his dark skin glistening. He had just gotten out of the shower. I almost spread my legs on his couch by instinct.

Kane glided over to me. He leaned over on me, planting his soft, juicy lips on mine. I opened my mouth for him so our tongues could start dancing with each other. He embraced me fully and climbed on top of me. I could immediately feel his hard dick.

“I could fuck you right here,” he said.

“Go ahead,” I said, looking up at him.

I never liked fucking any of my co-workers from the clubs. Not really just because I wasn’t getting money from them. I needed to stay on my business. But with Kane stripping in another continent, he was fair game.

He pulled down my shorts, eager to nip and suck at my dick, already leaking with pre-cum. I rolled my head back, biting my lip.

“Hmmm…” I started humming before a full on moan came out. Now he was cradling my balls with one hand while pressing my hole with a thumb.

“Um,” I said, lifting my head up. “You gonna get some lube, chief?”

Kane kissed my inner thigh. “Of course.”

He disappeared, letting me in on a good view of his round ass. When he came back, my horny ass was slightly turned over, presenting my hole right to him. He ran his face right into my ass. Now, I couldn’t control my moans, rubbing my fingers all on my chest and nipples.

He pushed his fingers in me with lube, while holding my waist down.

“You ain’t running away from this.”

“S-shit man, go a lil’ slow at least.”

“You don’t fuck with me ‘cause I take it easy on you.”

Okay, maybe you right, I thought. When I was with Kane, I needed to be ready to see stars.

I readied myself as his now hardened tip pressed against my asshole. He held my ass cheeks, squeezing and in one hard motion plunged right into my ass. He didn’t let me feel that first sensation for a moment. He made sure I got a jackhammer right on my prostate.

“Fuck, Kane!” I shouted, grabbing at something to keep from getting fucked into the damn floor.

Each stroke was a mini explosion in my insides. I tried throwing my ass back when his dick got off my prostate.

He pulled me by my hair, nuzzling his mouth on my ear.

“I’m about to cum.”

But he held his arm around my waist, as he kept pummeling me.

“Wait...hold up...I--”

He came to a stop and let out a loud grunt. I could feel myself getting seeped with his cum. He unwrapped his arm off me, causing me to lean forward, breathing hard as shit.

I started rubbing and twerking my leaking ass all over him. 

“You’re too good at this,” he said, panting.

I stood up and could feel his thick cum rolling down my leg. “Shit, now I gotta take shower.”

Kane sat up on the couch. He rubbed his thick hands on me before shoving his face into my ass. He fucking sucked his own cum out!

“Damn, you’re a freak,” I said giggling.

“You know how good I taste. I couldn’t help myself.” He kept kissing my leg, licking up his cum, with all the sweat and musk too. My dick twitched.

“Okay, I still wanna take a shower though. That’s cool?’ I said.

“Yeah, let me get in there with you,” Kane said. He stood up, towering over me.

I decided to spend the night.

0