If You’re Having Nightmares, Please Stand
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I paced around my room trying to figure out if I really wanted to go to the support group meeting or not. I couldn’t stand the idea of being in the same space as Yamanaka right now. But Z and Haruki’s cute ass might be there. I might be able to speak with any other man that could be experiencing nightmares.

This support group meeting took place later in the day, around five. I could still get the club if I wanted.

I put on my jacket and left.

 

 

The meeting took place in a much bigger space, in a conference room. Normally there could be businessmen and shotcallers in here, but now there were confused men from all walks of life, looking for answers.

I could already feel people’s eyes on me. I had locked eyes with a man that licked his lips gazing at me up and down. I didn’t want to think about having to deal with somebody like that at the club.

“Hey!” I heard somebody shout. Soon I see Z standing up, waving his large arm at me. He motioned me towards him and as I got closer I noticed Haruki was sitting in front of him.

I ran up and hugged him.

He seemed shocked at first but I could feel arms wrapping around me. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

“Sorry, if you’re not a hugger, I--” I said hurriedly.

I saw him blushing a little. “It’s, it’s, okay.”

Haruki stood up. “I guess I should greet you too, no?”

Oh my god, you’re so cute.

I got to hug Haruki.

“Have you met with Dr. Yamanaka?” I asked as we sat down.

He shook his head. “Not yet. I’ve had a lot of schoolwork to do.”

“You’re in university?” Z said, adjusting his glasses.

Before I could tell him about Yamanaka and pills, the devil decided to show up. He walked in with a velvet blazer this time. He looked like he was hosting a four-course meal. But there was no damn food this time. We had to RSVP this time, so I guess since he saw so many motherfuckers he didn’t want to hook us up with any ramen.

But I wasn't here for food.

I stood up, “Are you going to tell the men having nightmares what you told me?”

“Oh. That they’re incubi?” Yamanaka turned to everyone else. “Looks like he’s begun spoiling everything.”

“What’s he talking about?” A random guy in the group said.

“If you had any intensive nightmares for the past few months, please stand.”

Just a few men around the room stood up, including Haruki.

“What is this “incubi” shit? I thought I was going to come here to talk about my sex addiction,” An older guy said with his arms crossed.

“Thank you for being brave and--”

“He wants to give us pills,” I blurted out. “There’s no labels on it. He’s not going to say what’s in it.”

“Pills?”

The men started talking among each other. I looked back at Yamanaka. He glared at me. I just smirked. I waltzed up to him. 

“Be in denial all you want. You’ll keep having those nightmares,” he said.

I just glared back at him.

“Silence, everyone,” Yamanaka shouted. “All the men standing, I would invite you to read a printout I have for you.” I saw some pages in his hands.

The men walked to receive the papers, looking confused. I could see Haruki getting the packet too.

“I would’ve liked for things to go a bit differently,” he said, glancing at me. “But I would still like to help you. I am consistently learning how to go about my practice. I apologize. You men can leave. If your nightmares persist, my contact information is on the header on the first page.”

“I should’ve known there would be some...disruption.”

I felt his glare again. I could’ve sworn the red hue in his eyes got stronger.

I patted Haruki on the shoulder. “Let’s go.”

“Waste of time,” I muttered.

“I suppose I could’ve been studying,” Haruki said quietly.

We walked out together, then we could hear footsteps pattering behind us.

“Hey!”

We saw Z breathing out cold air. “I caught up with you!”

“You’re not going to stay?” I asked.

He frowned. “Hmm...I don’t know if I want to keep seeing Dr. Yamanaka. And besides,” he said, now grinning, “I think I’m getting a better handle of my urges now!”

“Really?” Haruki said. “How did you do it?’

Z rubbed the back of his head, laughing nervously. “I’ve been doing a lot of writing.”

“Yeah, I got to read your book. I really liked it.” I don’t think I wanted to get too deep into depth as to how many times I’ve masturbated thinking about it.

“Thank you! I already feel better being with you guys. Did you want to get something to eat, since we didn’t get fed this time?” Z said slyly.

“I guess it wouldn’t be too bad to eat so….”

“Yeah,” I said.

We went to Yoshinoya, a fast food staple in Japan. Apparently, none of us really ate anything for the most part. Z said he was trying to lose weight, but he ate his gyudon like his mouth was a vacuum. 

We exchanged numbers afterward. 

Haruki headed out quick as he wanted to get to studying, leaving Z and I on our own.

I looked at the time on my phone. I still had a few hours. I honestly wasn’t sure if I wanted to work that night. It made me realize I didn’t see Tsukiyama and Keiji at the group meeting.

“Are you going to head home?”

“Oh, uh, I guess so. I’m thinking of working tonight.”

“Oh yeah, at a nightclub.”

I nodded.

“You know, I don’t think I’ve been to a club before.”

“I think you’ll enjoy it. You can come when you want.”

Z looked at me. 

I told him about Love Dragon, the other dancers, the drinks.

“I, uh, gotta head back home. I think I’m getting some inspiration.” He poked his index fingers together.

We went our separate ways. For now.

0