Chapter Six: Twist of Time-The New Day of Tragedy
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today I realized that I caused a Twist in time although foggy I do know that the elric brother's mother would have died in 1904 when edward was six but he is now twelve same as I am and its 1911. Though odd I believe it is by no occurrence except that of my own and my families because there was no mention of my father or mother in the original story, Because Van left with my father instead of alone it leaves me to surmise that my family was place in the story in a away that my father was somehow one way or another involved in the creation of the sorcerer's stone, And due to this change trisha had a fellow soul to rely on thereby extending her life. For how long I only realized months later....

~New day of Tragedy~

As the elric brothers and I practiced transmuting what we could from the wild life nearby, thereby improving our survivability. it had started raining causing us to agree to head home so we split up running through the rain avoiding it as best we could. when I got home the lights were out and it was eerily quiet as i walked from the front door i found the collapsed form of my mother on the floor clasping and open bottle with a couple white pills spilling out and blood on her lips.

heart broken I collapsed next her body silently shedding tears although knowing how temporary it would be for me down the line.

~Unknown Amount of time later~

I saw lights start swim around the room as people flood in behind me, People from Resembool recieved reports from Pinako Rockbell about trisha's overworked body and the inability to reach my mother over the phone or knocking at the door. so appropriate townsmen broke down my family's front door for an emergency check finding me crying over her corpse. sometime later I blacked out as they picked me up and took me out and away from her body.

~later~

when I opened my eyes I saw four pairs of faces looking down at me, It was pinako, edward, alphonse, and winry somehow one way or another they thought some spry old-lady auto-mail mechanic can take care of four children on her own as I found myself at the rockbell house.

eventually time progressed enough to where edward asked if I wanted to try to resurrect our mothers together, to which I shook my head before replying " I will find another way for my mother, but I will help you and al" I secretly knew we would fail but I wanted the passive benefits of performing human transmutation, the ^No-Circle^ transmutation ability.

~3 years later~

I'm fifteen now and I'm sitting in the elric's basement with Edward and Aphonse, Although our three years is roughly that of the original's story's when the elric brother's planned human transmutation. What I mean is they found the very same teacher they found in the story thus allowing me to learn from the same teacher although I also learned auto-mail mechanics from pinako while I could as well so that that in the future I could do self maintance and upgrade.

Edward just put the final touches on the transmutation circle and put all the estimated ingredients in the circle be nodding to alphonse and myself, we all put hands to gather and slammed them on the circle I saw a great flash of light and my entire left arm burned in agony as the circle took its price and I blacked out.

~somewhere in the shadows of consciousness~

[Main story : Fullmetal Alchemist -Beginning Finished]

[Achievement : The Greedy Alchemist Acquired]

[Reward for achievement : 2000 points]

[Story Resuming]

As I opened my eyes I saw Pinako staring down at me with a frown on her face before she spoke I could already tell she was upset with me who learned so much from her unlike the other two boys. "So I'm Guessing you want the same set up as Edward you lunatic boy...?" ah She used to call me crazy boy i guess my actions this time were too out of norm this time so i got an upgrade... however it seems she still sees me as a boy huh?...

"yeah..." I replied with a rasp already clenching my painful stump of a left shoulder quite glad it was only one limb like I thought considering edward originally lost a leg and then sacrificed an arm for his brother's soul to return thinking soar I looked over to Edward who was exercising his auto-mail limbs to get used to it and alphonse the shivering suit of armor in the corner.

~a month later~ gripping my new Black auto-mail left hand I left resembool in a different direction from the elric brother as a notification has been flashing in my vision for awhile now.

[New World Transfer ready-Please ready and depart soon]

Its seem's I'm to see another world in this reincarnation of mine.

 

0