Chapter 8: The World 1
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So son, today I am going to teach you how the geography and geopolitics of our world”

“The name of our world is Bhumi. 63% of it is covered in water and the rest is land”

“The water is fresh, i.e. it is potable for humans and other terrestrial animals directly”

“There are seven major oceans, Largest and mightiest being Ganga, which accounts for 70% of the world’s waters, following it are Bramhputra, Sarayu, Yamuna, Tapi, Godavari and Narmada. These oceans are inhabited by the mightiest of all species (:P) the mermaids and other marine organisms. The strongest mermaid of each ocean is crowned the emperor, generally this turns out to be hereditary, but need not be so. The current king of Ganga, is said to have strength enough to split mountains with his hands, some say he has enough strength to churn the entire ocean by himself. The title of ‘Varun’, the Dev of ocean, is given to the emperor of Ganga. It said that nobody can defeat the Varun in water”

“Psssshhhh..” interjects the father “I could have him wrapping his hands around his fish tail, crying in the corner of the Kush peak if I want”

“Yay!! My daddy tronget (unable to say strongest cause of his age)”

“Isn’t it my cuddly wuddly, chuddly kuddly, baby!!!!”

“Hmph. You would be blown away by a single fart from the current Varun. Don’t forget, he has the trident”

“Bah!! Trident shpident. I would just bent it, twist it and shove it ….” He stopped speaking considering the audience

“Hu hu” laughed the wife

“Yay!!! Thove thove” the surprised couple, shut themselves

“Ahh Kush, look a bird flew away with your nose” said the father

“Uwaaahhhhh” I want my nose back cried the kid. Kids are so easy trick hehehe.

Consoling the child, she continued “Anyway as I was saying…. The Varun is virtually the ruler of the all oceans and lives in the capital, sunken underwater city of Atlantis. It is said that Triton was the first ever mermaid and was the originator of our race, he was the son of Hero Poseidon. He brought with him the Hero Poseidon’s trident ‘The Golden Trident’ when came to spend the last few decades of his life on our Planet of Bhumi. When he was here all of the mermaid race of the time were powerful enough to be apex race of the world, to the extent that all the forces combined could not hurt the 10-20 mermaids in Bhumi of the time. After he left without finding a successor for the Trident he sunk it in ground and ascended. Once there was no one to control the powers of ‘The golden Trident’ it started to shatter the planets crust vertically. Once it touched water, the pressure of the ocean forced it through the cracks and a fountain emerged. The people of the time realized that the end of ‘Atlantis’ the greatest, most beautiful city of the world had come, they decided to sink with it as a way to express their pride that this nothing other than Atlantis was beautiful enough to be their residence…...” She drifted away into her own zone when she came to this point of history, a solemn look in her eyes.

“Mummy…” called Kush snapping her out of her reverie, she caressed his cheeks with love and affection

“Sigh…...” Bringing herself back she continued, “The Trident kept on going down and water pressure split the land apart from the main continent forcing it outwards. Close to 15% of the land mass was ruled by less than a hundred mermaids split off and from rest of the continental shelf and sunk into the ocean. But that was still not the end of it, the trident kept sinking in the sea bed, threatening to split the planet itself, till mother Bhoomi incarnated herself and grabbed bottom of the trident. The destruction stopped, Bhoomi then cut off her hand and left it there to hold the trident in place. It is said that only the one recognised by the trident can use it ever again.

As for the Atlanteans who intended to sacrificed themselves were in tremendous pain were about to die, Bhoomi incarnate took pity on them and modified them as the being they are today. They lost most of their powers since the trident became ownerless, but mermaids are still individually the strongest race on the planet” She said with a slightly smug smile on her face.

“Hmph. There is no one rule applies all in this world son. Thus these rules are just dumb idiots saying stuff they have no idea of how the world works. Only way a person knows if he is strong or not, is by pitching himself against the strong” Said the father.

‘Chhan chhan’ came the sound of payal, as they were talking, in walks the sexy woman. She was lust personified, a being who could make any man pitch a tent in their pants just by standing near him, make any woman swoon in madness and wet herself just by sitting next to her. Beauty seen once in century, such that her face could start a war between two nations, she was wearing a sash to cover her gorgeous breast, anyone in the world would want to take bite into it, squeezing hard while sucking on her nipples just to ooze a single drop of milk from her. The underboob was left uncovered left for the whole world to admire and die for to win over. The breast led to a picturesque waist thin enough to be wrapped in a child’s hug, with perfectly placed navel and perfect depth. It was adorned with a seashells threaded together using a fibre from seaweed, seemed to be made by a child. The hips were big enough to make any man want to grab and squeeze so much that the nail start piercing her flesh making her wince in pain, as they pull them apart to stab her wet vagina with his erect weapon, while their hands down her thighs which were part of her long legs which made women mad enough lick them all over. She wore a red cloth over her waist which extended to a little above her knees and was tied in single knot at side of her waist, as if to allow her to spread her legs easily. She wore nothing under the cloth which sometimes fluttered in wind and gave a titillating view of something which the whole world be it man or woman desired but did not know that it existed. Her hair the colour of the night extended to her butt and skin the colour of bronze made perfect contrast to each other. Sadly, no one on the small island needed the view and no one in the rest of the world could enjoy the country toppling beauty, who was in the future to become the sole heiress to the legacy of Poseidon. Her powers had yet to come to her making her probably the most vulnerable being on this planet. A laughable matter yes, but the potential to break through the heavens was still the most prominent thing about her. Enough to make all in this world or probably all in Bhuloka bow to her in subservience

“Miss Rhodos” shouted the 6-year-old boy as he tackled the country toppling beauty to the ground.

“Kyah.. master Kush you should be more careful or you might hurt yourself” she said as she ran her hands through the hair of the boy was nestling his face in her breasts, with a smile on her face. She lifted his face and kissed his forehead and hugged him even tighter into her breast saying “Aren’t you the cutest baby”

“Mhm..” said the smug blissful kid

They settled down with Kush sitting happily in her lap to continue with today’s lecture. He was already 4.5 ft tall, really tall for his age. With him in her lap she propped her chin over his head to listen to Alicia continue with her lectures. Even she was lacking in this the sections which were about to start.

Alicia continued “The earthquake which ensued, because of the land being split apart, was of such a magnitude that it destroyed countries in its wake. Billions in the were left dead and dismembered. There were some with country toppling powers who saved their countries, else it could very well have destroyed the humanity and all living organism on this planet. But thing is humanity and all other species rejoiced cause of this incident when they realised that ‘The golden trident’ had lost its owner and Triton had ascended. This was later known as the ‘First world disaster’ but was a source of pride for the being of this planet”

“The land area is just one continent known as Jambu-dvipam. Currently it is divided into seven countries the allied countries of Bharat, Mongol, Jared, Europa in the East and South which account for 50% of the human populated land and the other three include the countries of Misr, Inca and Anartica in the west and north. They are just populated by monkeys only know how to procrea….”

“Oi oi.. the heck do you want our son to learn about his father’s species” Interjected the father.

“Hmph…. Calling humans monkeys is an insult to the actual majestic animal, which by a cruel twist of fate, shares the nearest ancestors with your kind”

“Oi oi. I know you hate humans but education can never be given on biased grounds”

“Sigh…. Just for my sweet kid, I will acknowledge your species”

“What do you mean just fo…”

“Anyways, as I was saying humans were the first complex minded species of this planet, who did want only one of power or love or delicious foods or mate or relationship. What they wanted was all of it, limitless greed, lust, gluttony, pride in their feeble strength, anger out of their own weakness, envy for what is other’s and sloth despite having the weakest bodies of all.” Looking across the field she spots her husband and says “Your father was different, he has strength never before seen in this world, he is gluttonous but not to a fault, he is never envious of anybody, atleast nobody I know, he never really had the need to lose his temper atleast not in front of me and though he is lazy, it has its own charm”

“If a human doesn’t cultivate he will have a life span of 70 years on average but they have the highest rate of reproduction, man can easily have more than hundred children and a woman in her life can easily give birth 6 to 8 times and each time she generally gives birth to one but can give birth to two to three children and more, but then complications set in. Thus they have the highest population on the planet despite having been almost wiped out a few times in the past. They are a species who were constantly at war either with each other trying to gain more ‘resources’, ‘glory for their clan’, ‘wiping out evil’ and other made up reasons”

“You know; I know you mean well but there’s a reason I did not want him learn it like this”

She bowed her head as she stopped her anger from coming out

“Listen son, your mother is a great woman, greater than any I have known, but I want you to look at the world with your own eyes and decide as you see fit. Come to a conclusion on your own and then decide your course of action.”

Kush a 6-year-old boy looked at the two debating parents wide eyed and nodded “Mm” in agreement.

“Sigh… I am sorry son, I digressed from our lessons a bit” she said with a fond look on her face. “In fact your father is right in saying that you have to be your own judge for things when you go out there in the world. No one but you can decide what your right or wrong is. In fact, mermaids are the species known for their sin of pride, probably the greatest of them all. Heh….”

“Anyways, continuing with human history and geography, Human population is close to a 10 billion. The highest populated being Mongol and Bharat, the once greatest civilisation on earth. They were inventors of all equipment which strengthened the humans enabling them to survive on this planet. In fact, the godly smithy skill of the dwarves was taught to them by a person from Bharat, though it declined within the country itself. They were the legendary human civilisations which once made human beings the apex civilisations of Bhoomi but after a few thousand years to development, decadence set in, eroding away at the very foundation of the civilisation. Right now the three most prominent countries are Misr, Inca and Anartica.”

“There are multiple islands outside this continent but they account for less than 15 % of the land mass”

“70% of the continent Jambu-dvipam is approximately is covered by the forest. Is like a huge circle in the centre of the continent. This forest is called ‘Dandakaranya’ or ‘the dark forest’” She showed using a drawing on the ground.

“This is ruled by the once apex specie of this planet the, dark elves. Along with the dark elves the other species prevalent in the forest are animals, cultivating animal, the hybrid species also known among the humans as the ‘Aghoris’, who are animals approaching humans being in figure. The whole forest is ruled by a single ruler the supremely powerful and current guide to the bident “The black bident” given the supreme title of ‘Aranyani’. It is said that the Plutus the son of the Hero Hades himself descended on this planet coming ni search of something. At the time, the concurrent Varun had prevented water from the ocean to enter the water cycle for a few decades sending the whole continent in drought and desertification. When Plutus descended, he did not want to cause problem with this world. His descendants, the dark elves were the swiftest the most agile species ever seen on this planet. In the few decades he spent on the planet his descendants rose to be the Apex specie status. None could come to them, it was when he ascended that he stuck his bident in the ground, converting the ever growing desert in the centre of the continent forest starting from the base of his bident. A forest so dense that it not even the sun rays from the Surya could touch the ground. The encroaching, forest over the lands sucked the left over water from the centre of the continent. The weakened ground began to crack; such that tectonic plates were shattering from their very base. Only when Bhoomi intervened that the disaster stopped. Her incarnate form, slit her wrist and formed a border around the forest preventing any further expansion, but the still stuck bident made it so that the forest never shrunk. Over a period of time the land absorbed water from the ocean and when the mystical forest of ‘Dandakranya’ forced the Varuns of later generation to allow ocean water into the water cycle”

0