Chapter 47: The first unsupervised outing 4
18 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His vision was blurry as he opened his eyes to his room which was larger, much larger than his hotel room he was staying at. Bones in his hand were broken beyond measures but they were put in place using a cast, his ribs were put in place as well. It seemed to be the doing of a physician, what made Kush relived was the pain. This meant they didn’t use those potions. Must have been a reason why his father didn’t want him to use elixirs and potions and he wanted to keep it that way.

He saw a guard the at the opposite corner of his room wearing a familiar armour and called out…

“Mister… can I have some water and food?”

His voice was still raspy and low volume from the fatigue but the guard still heard it. At first he was surprised a bit, cause Kush had not moved an inch for the past 13 days. He immediately requested for water and food. A waitress carrying a tray with a glass of water and food came in the room. She was dressed in a black and white kimono like dress which a gave generous view of her bosom. When she bent down to place the contents of the tray on the table for Kush, Kush able to look down her cleavage and excited cause of the generous view of her breasts and nipples. For some reason the waitress seemed to linger in that position for some time before moving on. “Sigh…” he said with a satisfied smile before digging in and boy did he dig in. He couldn’t use his hands so the waitress fed him his food. It was a beautiful lady feeding him, his two favourite things combined. He was so engrossed in all this that he forgot to ask about his whereabouts. The guard seeing him enjoy the situation completely oblivious of his current, situation shook his head and approached his.

“Ahem… ahem…” he coughed to attract his attention, Kush as if annoyed by the distraction peered at him but relaxed his expression on remembering he was the one who arranged the water for him. “Esteemed saviour of our great nation of Bhasmachal. I have informed the queen of you gaining consciousness, you have been unconscious for over 13 days but from initial inspection the royal physician informed that your life was in no threat. Queen instructed us not to administer you with any healing potions without your permission, here in my is a level four healing potion. This should be sufficient to heal all your injuries.” Kush saw a tiny yellow vial in the person’s hand and reject it with a shake of his head. Following this a clerk walked and the guard took his leave. He explained to Kush the event that followed his unconsciousness and conveyed his thanks on the queen’s behalf and said the queen would meet him at the on the next available opportunity and took his leave. Kush said to himself “So the old guy didn’t make it huh…”

“No he didn’t” came a beautiful voice from the window

On sill was a figure of a voluptuous bronze skinned beauty long legs, beautiful eyes full lips. She was sitting cross legged on the window she was dressed in a red gown which gave generous view of her breasts. The slits of her gown went above her waist on both side such that the cloth between her legs, front and back, was only 12 cm in width going all the way upto her feet. She when crossed her legs she bundled the cloth in between her legs, causing Kush gawk at the woman’s legs for bit too long causing the conversation to be awkward for him. She placed elbow on her thighs and her chin on the palm bending her back letting Kush ogle in. He could see her nipples and almost both her breasts entirely. She gave small half smile on seeing him and went to the gate

“So what are your plans next?” she asked him

“Mine? I was planning on heading to…” said Kush in a dull voice thinking she was leaving and only came to check in on him as a courtesy when he saw her close the door ‘THUD’ and “ooooooo…”

He got stuck to which she asked again, this time a lower in pitch “Sooo… what is your next plan?”

“…… huh…?” he mouthed as he saw her approach the bed and raise her right leg from outside the front and back long cloth. Kush was able to her vagina from where he was without moving his head. She slowly moved forward showing him the generous gully between her massive breasts

“Hmm…?” she asked while smirking

“Huh…?” he zoned out again before coming back again and replying “Kashi I guess. Need to meet a friend of my…”

She bent in more letting him a better view of her body. She was approaching from his right and pressed up against his shoulders. He had been away from Rhodos and Gauri for a couple of months now and hadn’t felt breasts consciously for a long time now so when Tara pressed in on him could help but develop a hard on pitching a tent under the sheets. She didn’t see the weird tent on the surface of the sheet as her eyes were focussed on his face. His hands weren’t moving right now cause of the pain else he would have grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. Tara was aware of this so she slowly moved her legs under the bed sheet and put her right hand on his firm chest and used the left one to propped herself up. She nibbled at his ears lightly as air left his lungs in squeaky cough, something even Brutus’s punch could never do. The cast to keep his muscles from tearing through them and hurt his hands again was heavy as hell so he couldn’t move at all so she slipped her left hand below him and helped prop his head towards hers. She then brushed her knee on his legs. Her soft right hand then followed the ridges of his rock hard body down his brick like abs then his waist then down his thighs. His boner was raging hard now, she then used wet lips and kissed him below his jaw. Her right hand stopped before it reached his knee and used her palm grab as his tree trunk like powerful thighs and progressed her hand on the inside of his thighs and dug into his skin with her nails. She kissed his chin with her wet lips and sucked on it a little as she moved her palm further up his thigh till she got in between his scrotum his thigh. She then grabbed once again with her nail digging into the flesh of his thighs and finally pulled him towards her. They looked into each other’s eye, like the first day they went on a walk. He had to strain his neck to bring it closer but it came easy to him. She let go of his thigh making his right thigh twitch a little and she proceed to use her index finger run it up the length of his penis causing it to twitch too then she moved it down where she found his balls and cradled them in her hands. Their lips connected… It was electric so much that their lips split apart after the first light contact and once again they looked into each other’s eye to confirm their feelings. Tara then moved in on him kissing his upper lips with passion. She then grabbed his penis in grip, her surprisingly small hands felt very good to Kush as she raised her thighs up his legs till half her body on was on his. Her massive breast squeezed under her weight and his tan body, she stroked his penis with her hands and parted her mouth from his briefly and then put her tongue in his mouth. Oh the divine pleasure!!! The inexperienced Kush started to involuntarily move his hips as if his body was searching for something. He didn’t have a right hand and his left one was still recovering. He wanted to feel her body and desire to hold her overcame the pain he was feeling and started to involuntarily raise his left when coincidentally he heard they heard a rap on the door. Tara paused stroking his penis and let go. She pulled her tongue out and their foreheads touched. Before Kush could ask the person to come back later Tara was already out of the sheets and he saw her voluptuous curvy figure bent a little in order to fit inside the window. She looked back with smile mouthing “Don’t worry we’ll continue later” and jumped out.

The rap on the door came once again, Kush looked with anger at the door and but calmed down in a couple of seconds and said “In a minute”. He then laid on his left side trying to hide the raging hard-on he has. He couldn’t rub one off cause… :P

After calming down he asked the person at the door to come in. It was the physician taking care of him out on his regular inspections. Since he was never in danger, Kush was given the least priority cause the battle had left over 13000 injured soldiers and even he, the royal physician, was doing his utmost to take care of everybody. Hence as a medical opinion he instructed the guard to feed him he was not available in the royal guest lodgings. He did a cursory inspection of Kush’s state and was surprised, it seemed at such a young age the man had developed the ability to heal himself even when unconscious, a feat Kush had developed in his fight against Parth the archer with ‘Gaandiva’. Kush was proud of his achievements but didn’t brag. These were seldom seen traits. Physician then called a person and proceeded to cut his metallic cast open. The new entrant then looked intently at his arm and held out a black film like sheet. Using his mana, he painted the sheet with the images he saw in Kush’s arm. Kush realised this a little later that this must have been part of the person’s Karmic power. Seeing Kush’s bones in white on the dark translucent sheet of paper the physician nodded and said “Your recovery power is tremendous well. The queen asked me to recommend to you the royal hot spring for your use in the evening. It is hot spot for mana concentration, considering my theory this should help you recover faster, it’s a pretty nifty Karmic you got there”

Kush didn’t correct simply smiled and nodded. He then said “Then I will have to take you up on that offer”

The physician then said “You don’t need a cast anymore considering the stage of recovery you are in. I will recommend some braces to limit your movements. Considering your current progress, we should be able to have you moving in a few days. Now please excuse me I have to rush out”

Saying so he rushed out of the Kush’s room. Left alone Kush waited for her to return after a few minutes when she didn’t return he raised his hands to his face and rubbed it saying “Damn it!!!”

That evening he followed an attendant dressed similarly to the one who him and equally beautiful. An assistant of the physician came and gave him a set of braces, this time with moveable joints around the shoulder, elbow and wrist. It ended before the knuckles since his fingers seemed fine. His body was extremely weak but he wanted to enjoy the hot spring and it agreed to be reserved for him for till he left. He was only wearing a towel so he slowly followed as the attendant showed him the way to the open hot spring. Once he had what he needed the attendant left. Slowly he dropped his towel and put his foot inside the hot spring and further lowered his legs and then his entire body.

“AHHHHH…………….” He could feel the fatigue and tension leaving his body and his muscles slackening. This place was truly dense with ether, probably cause of the temperature of the water and probably cause of the location. Kush shut his eyes and there was a disturbance in the calm ambient ether, as they now had a general direction they could travel towards.

He then felt someone approach him from the rear, title his head to the side and opened his eyes. The person was not trying to hide herself from him and Kush didn’t feel any danger from her. He let her come near and saw a stupendously beautiful fair leg enter the hot spring from his left, then came in view the perfectly shaped round fair butt and then a thin petite waist causing Kush to want to grab and pull it towards him, then came the voluptuous breasts causing him to have the deepest desire in him to pull and suck on the perfectly placed pink nipples, then came into view the most beautiful face, a face which would shame even an angel, eye blue like, pinkish red lips and golden hair tied up in a bun above her head.

Kush was surprised nonetheless on seeing the picturesque despite the blurriness of the steam in the environment. The distance did not hide anything as she sat on right next to him, with her back against the wall of the spring her legs spread apart and her hands clasping each other on her legs. She was the queen of the country, she too was gravely injured in the war but the royal vials and medicines had helped her recover faster than anyone had expected.

“Sorry I couldn’t come before, had to take care of a lot of things” she said, her face red from embarrassment because of the sate they were in, she was trying to kill the awkwardness with small talk thought Kush so he replied, but did let his eye leave her body for a second. With his eyes still looking at her breasts.

“That’s ok, I understand your time is precious. Thank you for the hospitality and allowing me to use the hot spring” he said with a smile

Seeing the him stare at her breasts so intently made blush more but she continued as if it didn’t matter and said “I wanted to know a few things about you, would it be ok if I asked?”

A virgin guy was never going to deny a beauty presenting him with a view of her entire self so he said “go ahead” his eye travelling down to her tiny navel, drooling like a beast ready to eat.

“What was that attack you used out there on the mountain?” She asked now her attention now going to the conversation.

His parents didn’t really ask him to keep anything a secret anyway so Kush explained “I call it ‘Horizontal Slash’. It worked on the principle of potential difference of ether. The more potential difference you generate the greater the destruction. My mother taught me that move”

Sylvie was a bit annoyed by answer cause this was the fundamental for any attack. Only place his response differed from the theory she was taught was he was talking about ether instead of mana. This was weird since even though it was common knowledge that mana, life energy, kinetic energy, solar energy all came from ether, almost no one talked about ether manipulation. She chalked it all upto the fact the fact that kid was using special terms to impress her, in her 39 years of life she had never heard of anyone able to manipulate ether. But her interest in the principle behind the move forced her to probe a bit more, so she placed her right hand on the inside of her left leg and rubbed just a tiny bit. Kush was blocked in the afternoon and could not help himself now. He was overly excited just by looking at her let alone controlling himself from her touch, at once he got a hard on in the hot waters of the spring. She did expect him to get hard, but speed at which it acted surprised her, though it was a bit amusing as well. She leaned in till her shoulder touched his and asked.

“Is that all there is to it?” she asked. Kush was excited from the gesture and wanted to pounce at that moment itself but controlled himself in the process. Her breasts pressed against hand seemed to bunch up. His hand was right next to her ass. But the immense willpower he had stopped him from charging in.

“Yes, by the time I am ready for the launch I basically have no mana left in my body and my axe Tanka carries all my mana. I also prevent any leakage of mana from my axe. It’s really tough”

She mouth was left agape, “WTF” she thought “WTF is this 14-year-old’s mental fortitude. Depleting yourself of any mana consciously was like bleeding yourself dry, worse since bleeding was an automatic process caused by out heart you didn’t have to force your blood out and prevent yourself from passing out and that too bleeding every drop of blood from your body. Added to that was the fact that he had to direct the mana towards his axe. Also WTF is with that axe storing so much mana inside it” it was here she felt the something below her right butt cheek. She saw Kush slip a thumb below her ass. She gave a snide smile to herself and removed her right hand from between them and leaned in a bit more. Her breast was now touching his left arm with wet erect nipples coming contact with him. He slipped the rest of his palm under her butt. It was becoming difficult for him to control himself from her. She too leaned in a bit more as he turned his face towards her and she another question in a seductive voice near the nape of his neck

“What about that recovery of your neck? How was it instantaneous?” she asked as she lowered her hand down his thigh and grabbed his rigid penis and stroked it once gently. Kush too turned his palm under her butt and grabbed it like he owned it. It was soft as cotton, smooth as silk, probably the best thing he had felt in a long time. His hands went in deeper as he used force in his fingers and his nails dug in her flesh. Her legs parted from anticipation serving as an invitation. She was not the melee type so her flesh not a strong as Tara’s so when Kush pressed more and a bit of her flesh around his nails tore up and a couple of drops of blood slowly floated out and mixed into the hot spring water. Her back arched like a cat as she winced from the pain. She continued stroking his hard cock in her tiny hands as her breasts pressed up against his chest.

Kush couldn’t control himself any longer, but still said “All my mana veins light up sometimes and Mula chakra then performs the healing”

“Just what kind of a genius is this kid?” she thought to herself “This young and his achievement seem to be greater than even the greatest of heroes, as far …” her thoughts were interrupted by Kush when he grabbed tighter on butt. His massive palm managed to somehow grab her entire ass and his fingers entered her pussy, jolting her back to reality. It had been a long time for her too. More than a decade actually and this was good chance to eat up a priced virgin. “Nhhhnn” she cooed as she moved in and kissed him on his lips. Her tongues exploring the depths of his mouths, Kush was at a high and his dam of inhibitions broke. He tensed his biceps and easily lifted the woman, though it pained he was not going to let this chance go.

“Whoa!!!” she exclaimed as she was surprised, but then rested her ass on his thighs “Huhuhu” she laughed, as she saw the excitement in his eyes. He closed her mouth with his as he kissed her. It was surprisingly good, she closed her eyes and grabbed the back of his head and pulled herself up, her knees resting on his thighs, his hands on her ass kneading it his hard dick teased by her pink soft pussy as she hovered over his dick and her breasts pressed against his chest. The intense kiss ended a whole minute later as string of spit was formed between their lips getting thinner as they parted. Their eyes locked on each other and they panted, as if they had just finished a marathon. Kush was the first to break contact as started sucking on the succulent pink perfectly placed, perfect sized, erect nipples, first using his tongue twirl around it and them biting it lightly and tugged on it. Sylvie with her knees still on Kush’s thigh was enjoying it as well as her grip on the hair on the back of his head tightened a bit and then she felt a pain… a primal pain she wished she could feel always as Kush had chomped on and taken a larger bite of her breast and tugged on it as trying to tear it off. She pressed her breasts against his face harder and Kush was mesmerized by the sweet milky smell of her skin, the smell of the of her breasts. It became his tipping point as he tried to thrust his hip upto push himself inside her pussy. It was a tussle as he realized she was playing with him not letting him have her but just as he was about to plunge himself inside meaning when his dick’s tip had just touched her pussy. She used her hands and used her entire strength to push against his shoulders and pull herself away from him. Kush was flabbergasted at the shocking turn of events. There he was sitting his dick hard as rock, erect as a flagpole on marching day and the girl had pulled herself away from him. His expression of incomprehension was comical to say the least causing Sylvie to laugh her guts out “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Was this cruel joke” he thought and his head bowed in tiredness. In his anger he was going to make a wow, wow of chas… when he saw… saw that the girl in front of him had stopped laughing and was on all her fours facing him and a snide smile on her face. Her massive breasts pressed between her hands were hanging and her erect nipples were still same cherry pink and ripe for sucking on. Step by step she walked on all her four towards him and grabbed his dick with her hands. She put her foot on the ground encircled his waist with her legs. She then lowered her ass down on dick raging rod.

Just as it entered her fleshy, pink, juicy interior Kush had a blast of endorphin go boom in head. This was the greatest feeling to ever have had and foreplay and playing around had probably made it better for the two of them. She was dripping wet and he had burning hot. She went up and down on him, her feet on the ground and her hands clasped behind his neck, pulling him towards her, kissing him wildly as if this was the last kiss they were ever going to have. Kush involuntarily couldn’t control his hips as they too moved up exacerbating the relative motion between her hot dance on his dick and his clumsy but intentfull attempt at fucking her brains away. It had been a long time for her and the foreplay had been good enough for her so she came the first when he entered her the first time. After that, was like a blur for both of them. Kush used his hands to force the two of them of the ground as he stood up. She used her hands on his shoulders to support her weight and her legs encircling his waist to continue fucking him over to heaven. Once his hand was free, grabbed her ass and kneaded it. Her breasts rubbing against his chest every time she went up and down on him made him want to have her even more, if it was at all possible. He found pillar and banged her back against. She grabbed on the pillar with her hands instead of his neck making it so that he could her breasts bouncing, each time he used his waist to thrust powerfully inside her. She came second time when he banged her back against the rock pillar in the hot spring. She Kush continued like it was the last thing he ever wanted to do finally when she tensed up her ass and tightened the constriction of her legs around his waist. He came… For the first time he had sex and for the first time he came inside a woman. This was bliss… and he was never going to forget this.

 

 

 

2