12. Levon
29 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you like my written poems and songs just commment me!!!😉😉
  • Yes Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are still immature Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was meh!! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

"Well, here you go"i said while ultimately i decided to bind her hands and legs so that she did not have any stupid ,or try to run.

I also bind her dragon's wings so that he could not fly away.


And let's the interrogation commence. 

Three , two , one go.


I said out loud trying to make the atmosphere of seriousness and brutality ,I opened all of her third eye and take my most charismatic smile and said 


"hello beautiful, how was your day?" I asked her clearly knowing she don't know my language.


Sydney..........................................................

Author note [i am taking Sydney as first person]

.........................................................................................


I was utterly terrified when that monster began to ran towards my pet dragon. I cannot believe it all happened just as we were outside Rosenberg castle. If my father was here , that monster would have turned into a dead meat. But it would be a very tough fight.as my father is just at the cusp of third mastery, many soldiers of Rosenberg would have dued in order to even delay that monster.but if Mrs. Auriana was here he was of no match against her.The work dog strings only depend on strength. I don't have strength , but I have the spirit. 


'I can die and let my pet dragon live,'. I thought with depressed tone and my eyes moved towards the jabbed arrow sticking out of ground just barely inches from me , that monster was able to paralysed my whole body even closing my eyelids are becoming difficult , but my teacher taught me something which I clearly remember 

Stones when thrown to the sky comes down the Earth , everything falls to the ground , and my body is the same and i wanted to use that phenomenon in order to commit suicide and that monster will be gone for good with me to hell! I thought and leveraged my body weight such that it began to lean in one toe and I began to fall to my death. I closed my eyes even though it was hard to do it because I don't want to see my tears coming out , it was a good life ,I had lived more selfishly than any body else in Ergonia if I had the chance i would one day hug my mother with all my strength. I just want to see my mother and father in my last dying breath, I thought as my final prayer.


But hope was fickle and despair remains for eternity, 

A crash and a booooom and I was flunged out by the sheer conclusive force.


And when I opened my eyes he was gouging out the eyes of my dragon from his eye socket. I lost my mind then and there. 

He was my pet, my pet and my brother who remained with me in thick and thin, we have done so many misdeeds together. Why are you taking away my brother from me! Kill me!

Just kill me! And done with it! I don't want to live a life where my dragon is not around. He was given to me by my mother, he was my family , my best friend. 

How can you do that to my brother , my pet dragon?

One day,I will take my revenge , one day I will kill you the same way as you did to my dragon!

I

I WILL KILL YOU , NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE! I DONT CARE! I WILL KILLL YOU AND I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE


I WILL KILL YOU.


I became hysterical and lost my mind and when I came back to the sense, the monster was muttering in otherworldly language , he was completely insane 

I vowed myself to kill this monsterty.

And the fatigue of emotions and pain of my body made me faint.


I again open my eyes this time my eyes were not blinded by cloth but I was not able to move or speak, how he is doing it, how can he control my mind and my body in such a peculiar way, how can I escape from him? I though with mania in my mind while i was starting at the two pupil eyed black giant with powerful muscles and legs thicker than a tree trunk.


It look like it can change it's shape at will, how can I fall for such a trick when his smile says it all! 

He is trying to kill me and waiting for the opportunity time to strike , he want to take vital information of Rosenberg from me? And after that there no after that he is going to kill me and cover up his evidence. If I had just time I would have notified the Rosenberg with my necklace. But it needs time which I don't have!


My thoughts were interrupted by a otherworldly chaotic voice trying to converse with me# 

$#@@@#$#  a@#$#??? ?@#$$%??

And he snapped his fingers and all my body relaxed ,I can move my body ,I can move mouth.

I will let you know what happen when you mess with Rosenberg family?

I jerked my hand trying to push the blue opal gem but it was useless, he bound my hands and legs now much of a physcho he is? At least just let's die together! You deserve it after all?


The monster with his mania filled face noticed my action , his double pupil eyes try to see through the illusion created by my necklace, but it was a second tier hidden master how can he even see through it.


It turns out , when heaven wants to give you despair he will give you suffering all the way to hell.

He noticed my necklace as his eyes focused on my neck region , he put his giant hand around my neck ,I tried to bite him to death but his scalles are tough.


#$@@%. @#$#$$$$   @#####@% &&&%()((  $$$

the monster said with his mania filled smile and his hands began to emit black smoke same as my pet dragon and which began to corrode the necklace! , 



I teared up ,I cannot hold back my despair filled emotions and I began to cry and song like a child.


"My revenge gone!

My hope gone! 

My pet dragon gone!

My mom did not love me!

I can not see my friends and my father!

Just KILL ME ALREADY"!!


I WILL NOT ABANDON MY FAMILY I WOULD NOT TELL YOU ABOUT MY FAMILY

EVEN TORTURE IS USELESS! JUST KILL ME! 

END ME!

I BEG YOU PLEASE!!

PLEASE!!


I screamed with all my energy left in my body but all it came out was muffled crying and sobbing.


The monster put his palm forth extended his ring finger

And said one word in Ergonian which looked like all voice of seven persons talking at the same time!


SYDNNEY.  His voice boomed through the surrounding.


 S.Y.D.N.E.Y as tasting the pronunciation and enunciateding each word.


And he extended his other hand and pointed at himself


 *" $$$.

He pointed again at me and said S.Y.D.N.E.Y 


And poiinted to himself and said *"$$$.again.


He pointed towards my dead dragon and lay out his palm flat and rest his face on his extended palm.


Then he spit out phelgm and apply it towards his own eyes. And pointed it towards the dead dragon.


I just started at him completely bewildered by series of action.

One minute passed, two minutes passed ! He stood there and I just started at the monster.

Then out of blue he smacked his own forehead and sat down released the tension in his muscles and he looked at me and exhaled his toxic breathe and he removed my gag with his giant hand.


I don't know what gestures of his signified but maybe , just maybe my dragon is alive. I thought and my crumbling hope gripped at that thought with all its might, not wanting to let go off this thought

May be this monster was clearly trying to help because he killed all three people who tried to kill us! He just appeared when we needed him the most. May be the golden caterpillar was wrong and insane , may be that thread even if it stand for gloom and destruction still wants his own salvation and meaning or may be my mind is just trying to come up with insane ideas in order to justify my crumbling hope.


I stared at him and screamed with all the air I have in my lungs and tried to lunge at him.

He is a monster , he kills because he enjoys it , my dragon is dead , he just want to gain my sympathy in order to gain the intel of my family. I would be a fool to believe him.


.......................................................................................   

Double eyed monster pov:-


Is language barrier is so difficult and here I thought caveman were stupid!!


I stopped the girl who clearly trying to take a chunk out me with only my hand ,I grabbed her and put her like a sac of potato and I walked towards the giant Dragon lost in his sleep. I untied her legs and arms and thrown her towards the lumbering dragon.


The girl screamed in mid air with curses I don't know.

And landed upon the face of her pet dragon. His nose was so big it can be used as a chair for sitting , his nostrils flaired with black gas trying to kill the mosquito buzzing around his nose. But it was not a mosquito but her master. So she landed with a satisfying plop and when she heard his nostrils faring and smoke coming out his face , she begun to laugh in mad glee. She begun to jump up and down on the nose her dragon and started scratching his neck with her hand, it was a very comical sight. An ant trying to scratch an elephant. Ha! I am amused by my own thought ,I smirked knowing I did good to not kill her dragon and now will come some more reunion and a party of turtle meat and some threat. Thinking about the dragon it will be better if I just cook more food for him , that fella appetite might be big enough to eat 12 of these turtles and I need to reward myself for having a complete new body and having a complete reincranation and giving them some ample time to get on with their reunion from that gut wrenching despair they just experienced

By me ,I smirked clearly feeling like a villain in a novel.


I thought and dusted my bottom and ran towards the river in order to find some food.

.......................................................................................


oh my God! Oh my God! My dragon is alive! He is just sleeping! Oh my God! Did not he killed my dragon??!

I hugged his giant face with all my strength even though I have lost all my energy in that despair immobile state.i hugged him because he is my family.


I checked out his eyes! And saw that it was completely healed but there are some blood still streaming down his face. That monster is cruel but he did not kill my dragon. There were many Ergonians who want to hurt my dragon in order to get his organs and sell it in a high price, but they never succeeded and even if they succeeded they will kill my dragon to bury the evidence. but the probem is he clearly gestured that he used my dragon saliva to treat my dragon .he is barbaric and cruel but he did not lie. So he is also the one who raped Rosa I need to be careful of him ,not to disclose any information about my Rosenberg family.


She just relaxed and began to cry again with some happiness and some hope which was finally returning to her.but no tears came out as all of the crying had really squeezed her dry.

But she forget thirst and hunger and just hugged him tightly. 

And she begun to hum the tune :

I see the river 

Fishes dancing high

River flowing east

Sun rising from south


The roses blooms in the high sky

Where peace so bright and dazzling light

Fortune may cross my path again

With beauty and sadness ,I dance again


The world is silent and owl screech in the night

I paint my heart with my wonder filled life

The wolf howls and deer dances

I laugh through heaven feeling proud and lonely


Hmmm. Hmmm .hmmm.hmmm 

Ohhh.ohhh.ohhh.ohh

I laugh through heaven feeling proud and light

I laugh through hell feeling proud and fright

Hmm.hmm.hmmm.hmmm.hmm

Ohh.ohhh.ohh.ohhhh


I feel lonely but my dragon is with me and from now on no one can steal you away from me.

I thought with some strength returning to me after I take that resolve.



BAAMM , BOOM BOOM , BAAM , BBOOMM , BAAM

Large numbers of dead river swallowing turtles were dropped in the beach.

And two silver crabs with pincers which can crush bones and grind stones were directed from the middle were dropped from the river.

A humongous serpent with orange stripes which can rival my dragon was clearly decapitated and thrown to beach.


A giant  figure holding two small eggs of turtle landed on the bank of river , he thrown two egg towards me and he moved to a sand pit took out a empty skull of the serpent which was obviously eaten by him and scooped some water in it and came towards me.


He gave that big skull with water a, huge shake from which water can be heard sloshing around. 

He moved towards me and gave me that big akull which I cannot even hold it with my hands and feet ,it was bigger than a bathtub and he was carrying it with one hand . I can even bath in there , clearly there is so much water in there, did he want to me die while drinking water?


The monster smirked or try to smirk but all it came out was a twisted maniac glee, but I got the point.

He flapped his hands by putting it forward towards it mouth and I clearly got that gesture , he is just saying that my song was very bad and I was just blabbering any words I can find in my mind.


I was pissed off. Feeling my emotions dry did not help in a least bit. How can a monster understand the feelings of a girl . he just talks in otherworldly voice and he just screams with hysteria and mania.


So I just screamed at him , and point toward my mouth and I gestured that he cannot say shit to me because he did't know even how to sing.


He just looked at me and gave up his hand from that bathtub of a skull , it was so heavy that my knees were buckling just not to be crushed under that weight but clearly the weight win and I crashed in the skull , but I was lucky as I entered through its eye socket.


He pointed at himself , filled his lungs with air and waited for the mood to set in.His eyes became focused, his all behaviour screams of irrational behaviour and just pure hunger an chaos and his all 7 voice sang at the same time in chorus



 I  WALK ON THE PATH OF DEATHLESS


I WALK ON THE PATH OF MADNESS AND CHAOS


I WAS EMPTY AND I WILL RETURN EMPTY


NO ONE IS ETERNAL BUT MY OWN RESPONSIBILITY


REALITY IS A RIVER OF ILLUSION


BUT I AM A ROCK ON A BEACH, UNMOVABLE!



I WALK BECAUSE IT IS MY DESTINY


I WALK BEACUSE IT IS MY REALITY


I WALK TO DESTROY MY FUTURE


I WALK TO END MY NIGHTMARE


CHAOS UNBIDDEN


 MADNESS TWINED WITH INSANITY


WHAT IS HOPE BUT MY RESPONSIBILITY


I WALK FOR MY SALVATION


I WALK FOR MY GOALS AND DREAMS


BUT DESPAIR IS THE ANSWER OF THIS GOAL


DESPAIR IS THE ANSWER OF THIS DREAMS


I WORKED DAY AND NIGHT


I STAYED STRONG IN THE MIDDLE OF FIGHT


WHAT DOES HARDWORK GIVE ME?


WHAT DOES SUPPORT GIVE ME?


WHAT HAS PAIN GIVEN ME?


WHY I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO SCREAM?


WHY I SHOULD BE THE ONE WITH BIG DREAM?


WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING WEAK AND FEEBLE


WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING ME WITH NO MEANING AND FUTURE


I WANTED PAIN BECAUSE IT GIVE ME STRENGTH 


I WANTED EARTH TO WANE BEACAUSE IT GIVE ME JEST


I WAS MEANINGLESS BOUND TO BE FRUITLESS


I WAS MEANINGLESS BOUND TO BE FUTILE AND MEANINGLESS


I SCREAMED WITH ALL MY DESIRE AND PENT UP REVENGE


I SCREAMED WITH ALL MY DESTINY BOUND IN MY STRENGTH



I AM MEANINGLESS THAT IS WHY I WILL FIND MY MEANING


I AM A MONSTER BUT SOMEDAY I WILL BE FREE


FREE FROM THIS FUTILITY AND THIS FORSAKEN BRUTALITY



I WILL BE FREE FROM CHAOS AND FOR ALL ETERNITY


SO UNTIL THAT DAY


I WILL SCREAM TO THIS UNFAIR HEAVEN AND EARTH 


I WILL SCREAM TO THIS WORLD FOR ONlY WANTING BRUTALITY AND MURDER


I WILL SCREAM UNTIL MY HEART DIE AND I CANNOT BREATHE


I WILL EVEN SCREAM IN MY MIND FOR ALL ETERNITY


NO ONE IS FRUITLESS


BUT ME ACROSS THE SKY


THE WORLD LIES USELESS AND DEAD AS I TEAR IT DOWN LEFT TO RIGHT


MY MADNESS WANTS REVENGE TO THIS ACURSED NIGTMARE I AM BORN INTO


I WILL TEAR THE SUN AND THE GOD AND MARCH TOWARDS THE HEAVEN OF THIS UNIVERSE


I AM FRUITLESS AND MEANINGLESS


THEN I WILL FLIP THE GAME OF THIS REALITY


UNTIL THAT DAY 

UNTIL THAT DAY


I WILL SCREAM IN SILENCE AND WALK TO BECOME STRONG


I WILL WALK THE PATH, THAT NO ONE TRIED TO TREAD


I WILL MAKE THE WORLD CRY FOR MAKING ME FEELING WRONGED AND USELESS


UNTIL THAT DAY


UNTIL THAT DAY


 I WALK ON THE PATH OF DEATHLESS


I WALK ON THE PATH OF MADNESS AND CHAOS


I WAS EMPTY AND I WILL RETURN EMPTY


NO ONE IS ETERNAL BUT MY OWN RESPONSIBILITY


REALITY IS A RIVER OF ILLUSION


BUT I AM A ROCK ON A BEACH, UNMOVABLE!


I WALK ON THE PATH OF DEATHLESS


I WALK ON THE PATH OF MADNESS AND CHAOS


I WAS EMPTY AND I WILL RETURN EMPTY


NO ONE IS ETERNAL BUT MY OWN RESPONSIBILITY


REALITY IS A RIVER OF ILLUSION


BUT I AM A ROCK ON A BEACH, UNMOVABLE!


The earth rumbled and the sky roared with his scream

The seven voices will scream for all eternity with madness and uncertainty because it is the price they are willing to pay, it is the price they had already paid with their body and soul destroyed ,no one wants to be useless, everyone have their desire to become strong and want to become the centre of this universe why heaven and earth is always unfair, why poor remain poor and rich become more rich,why I was given all things but not my mother love, why I needed to be cared for ,I just wanted my family and my life to full-timed and meaningfull ,some just scoff at my thoughts because they think i had all of them under my skirt, but the world did not give me my strength it give me riches and desires which i don't want,why do we all have to prove somebody that we are useful ,why society tries to tell us that we are wrong ,we all want to be the centre of this world. So why cannot we Just make our own world and be it's centre and what is wrong with being weak,I had lived my life with all the glory and my selfish desire but I have lived my life to the fullest even if I have some regret.


The world doe not need to tell me that i cannot understand that monster's language I can feel his emotions in this song and I can feel his desire and motive to not be vulnerable and take on this world with all his strength.

But see, what revenge had made him do! He lost his nature, he lost his feelings of love, only hatred remain and that hatred and anger had already consumed him his salvation never came , he made his salvation his responsibility and his hope. He will always walk forward because he tells himself his salvation lies ahead..so he containue to walk forward in his path.


The song was .........not a song ,it was a poem , And it was a story , it includes all the story he would ever write and he has ever written while walking in his own path of devestation. The world will witness his wonders someday but he already would have walk forward not caring about their comment or his reputation.


If I was  in his shoes ,I might have already given up.

But my life is mine to live,he creates only devestation and destruction with his song.


Why meaningless would want to have meaning , he is meaningless , so let him to do his meaningless actions who are you to decide that action is meaningful or not.


So I wanted to give him some strength even I know it will be meaningless in the end but who do I care for it. I was always bubbly and an airhead to boot. Why will I care for his emotions or others meaningless questions?




Hope should never be.........lost

Cry till heart bleed and.......it stop

In the moonlight I dance in rhythm

I sank my thoughts in faulty......lyrics and rhythm

River flows......and.it ebbed away

I laughed in the sky.....charming the day.



What road is to tread what road is not..

I dance in my rhythm and I never stop

Words flows from my mouth and it get high pitched in the end

But who cares ,I am me and I am.... lost in my game

But I still dance in the moonlight ...i still dance in the dark

I played my part and but why do you stop.

World no longer care as we are dancing ants in this road

Some get squashed, some squished and some die with insanity but be bold

World is apathetic someday it will change its name

But I will still dance in the rhythm charming my day

Why meaning is needed when you are meaningless in the end

Why use is so useless when you die in the end.

Words are just unnecessary and it pay no expend.

Do or die who care I laugh in my mind

We are just ants in the end who just want to dance

So dance in the moonlight , dance in the dark

Beacuse dance is necessary to became an ant.



When I finished the song I made eye contact with the monster, the monster just looked at me and started for complete 15 minutes. Then he put both of his hand in his stomach and started to laugh out loud. Seriously it thought it was good. When I was a child I had seen the ants dance because they lost their queen .i just wanted to help them but my dragon who was just a child smacked his tail on the position where any weree dancing with sorrow. I did not give him food for the whole and I did not even played with him ,I was so angry at my dragon that time.


Until this day ,I still remember what my father said to me. "Child we are also ants in a way, one day some high mighty God will descend and squash us to meat paste.

Just be happy and remember happiness came from suffering and being accepting that suffering . and even if you suffered so much that you want to change others people's suffering, remember we are just ants and ants only dance.Remember my child! One day it will all make sense to you!"


After listening to his song ,I remembered my father lesson and made my song with his lesson as a conclusion.

That monster is a complete bully I thought and I just relaxed in the serpent skull which is more comfortable to the bathtub and puffed my cheeks in agitation.


When I was drinking water to quench my thirst.

He went to my dragon and said some words I don't know and he closed his eyes.

Some second later, a thread exactly like scale come out of my dragon. I was terrified that the song had made him lose his insanity but just as I was going to scream at him , my pet dragon opened his eyes and whimpered.

And as I watched I saw the monster handed down the black burnt turtule to my pet dragon.


He looked at the monster and then looked at me 

I nodded at him then the dragon just stared at the monster with his vacant black eyes, the monster gave up the staring contest with the dragon and my dragon happy with his win began to feast on turtle.


The monster began to dig holes in the ground  and begun to chop down trees with his spear , it look like he was just breathing air and the trees fell like house of cards. He made it look so effortless and so  easy.


He chopped the wood into small timber and used his spear of fire to burn them and most of all he began cooking like he is a chef champion of some kind of monster delicacy.


I still lost in the thoughts of that monster quick nimble movement which would make the women who do cat's walk to cover their mouth in shame.


Hey what is your real name ? I asked to nobody

A reply came "levon" in all seven voices.

As levon to just ”live on”.he said while still busy in cooking.


He did not knew I can hear his language clearly now. It will be lot of fun now on.

Let's see who wins monster or a girl of Rosenberg.















































1