[Chapter 1: The beginning]
89 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cursed healer Chapter 1

 

              One day in Middle school there was a boy who always got bullied and tricked because of his appearance he painfully endured all of this until he graduated and eventually entered high school right after, he says “I’m finally free from all of this” in his mind but later on that day he finds himself in a classroom with the same classmates as in his middle school days he was shocked and devastated and he thought “It has to be a lie…”

             When the first class starts they introduced themselves one by one then when it’s time for our main character to say anything then suddenly out of nowhere a light starts to glow in the middle of the class all of them are confused but our main character starts to run away in instinct but the doors are closed so he rushed towards the window and open it he looked below and realize his in a second-floor but because of being scared of the unknown he jumped and when he's about to hit the ground everything that he can see is light… There’s nothing…

              After 15minutes of him waiting in an empty space, a humanoid figure suddenly appears in front of him our main character stumbles in shocked of he’s appearance because he looked like a man in a bright red suit without a face “… his face is just… blank…” he says in his mind but it seems like the man in a red suit hears his thoughts so the man replied loudly “What a rude person do we have here?” in a serious tone so our main character apologizes and introduced himself he says “M.. My Nam- Name is ken Kurogane Ni- Nice to meet y- you and s- sorry from be- before” the man approached ken Kurogane and says “Who permitted you to talk to the great me, to the great god of war? Huh? You should atone for this sin by meeting a lot of miss fortune and a cursed life in a world full of danger!”

Ken Kurogane is scared for his life so he ran even though he knew there’s nothing he could do against a godly being so eventually he stopped and turns around to face him and to embrace anything that what’s going to happen so he closed his eyes and when he opened his eyes he saw all of his classmates In a hallway in front of him ken Kurogane is confused on how did he get here then one of his classmates approached him and says “Hah! Your late Dumb Ugly idiot where’d you go? You got scared? HAHAHAHAH!!” it turns out he’s one of ken Kurogane bullies in middle school as he remembers all the pain and shame that he experienced he clenched his fist and when ken Kurogane is about to open his mouth to say something the door behind them was suddenly swings open.

When the door swings open a person with a crown walked in and says “Welcome Dear Heroes  I’m a king named Dan Florence, all of you must be confused but let us tell you about our country’s current situation Ains! Tell them about the current situation and the upcoming war!” Ains the Guild master answers and says “Ok Your majesty! Here all of you heroes please listen to me! The current situation is the demons are preparing an army to destroys humanity so we had to find a way to defeat those demons so we prayed to the god of war Razen and thus we received all of you and I’m sure that the God of war Razen will surely send you back to your world so rest assured”.

              Ains also adds that “you all should rest for today since traveling through space exhaust magic and vitality, Maids Guide all of the heroes to their rooms and serve them food and clothes” the maids guide them to their room, and the next day Ains announced “Today I’m going to check your Aptitudes, Title and Jobs because according to the ancient text there can only be one true hero among the summons per centuries and that hero will have a title named Hero, Job named demon exterminator, and an Aptitude for holy magic. Now, let's start” everyone falls in line and each of them has an above-average magic capacity and physical strength then a moment later the true hero has been discovered among the students and his name is Hayato Yasu he is the one who beat Ken Kurogane to pulp and the one who gives ken a nickname and that nickname is Baken(Idiot Ken), And now it’s ken Kurogane turn to get appraised and it turns out he has a title named Priest, Job named Healer, and an aptitude for holy magic.

Ains later says “to see your current status you need to use a small amount of your magic and spread it through your left hand, you see there is a mark in your left hand it is called personal status tattoo so if you use a small amount of magic on it it’ll show you your current vitality, magic, active skills, and passive skills not try it” Ken Kurogane tries it and saw his skills and one of his is *active skill; Heal* and *passive skill; reversal effect* now passive skills are permanent you can’t remove it nor deactivate.

Ains later says “to see your current status you need to use a small amount of your magic and spread it through your left hand, you see there is a mark in your left hand it is called personal status tattoo so if you use a small amount of magic on it it’ll show you your current vitality, magic, active skills, and passive skills not try it” Ken Kurogane tries it and saw his skills and one of his is *active skill; Heal* and *passive skill; reversal effect* now passive skills are permanent you can’t remove it nor deactivate.

 

               After that day Ains decided to bring the whole class into the level 1 dungeon, but something uninspected happen!

 

 

To be continued…

 

is it understandable?
  • yes Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 5
1