Chapter ERROR The Start of a Loop
66 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man that is being pierced by many different types of weapons from different worlds, some from different anime, different manga, different video games and even different movies. The man himself is laughing like an insane person then he abruptly stops, this makes the people stabbing him shudder at the mere thought of him being alive. A man that has platinum grey hair along with hazel eyes piercing the man with a worn out halberd, shouts “WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL ALIVE GRIMM!!!!?” 

 

The man called Grimm was in black clothing but upon a closer look it was a mix of black and white though the clothing itself was full of holes, cut marks and stab wounds yet there was no indication that Grimm himself was hurt. Grimm had on a mask that looked like jagged teeth of a shark and almost seemed as though those teeth could move on their own, his hands were covered by silver gloves but the gloves themselves had the type of sharpness that you would see only if that hand was a claw of a beast.

 

Grimm puts on a sinister smile and laughs a bit more and finally says “Wow, you people still don’t get it.(Laughs) But I’ve already told you people so many times I can never die for I am a shapeshifter that has true immortality.” Grimm’s left hand starts to change into the form of a blade, and starts getting closer to the man with platinum grey hair all the while the halberd had reached the other side of his body, the man himself notices that so he says “I don’t care if we all die in the explosion, but it’s far more better than letting this monster alive.” Everyone nods their head in agreement.

 

Grimm: “Fine kill yourself Haru, but it still won’t matter if I’m still alive right.”

Haru: “The one that survives this is the only one that has the right to say that.”

 

After Haru said this an explosion with a radius of 50 miles soon appeared. A few hours later, the scorched earth was soon visible to the eye. While the only thing that was left in the center of the explosion was Grimm now wearing a mixture of clothing that looked brand new, had the color white and black but it was not grey. The only thing that was left on Grimm’s face was the look of disappointment, but he soons has a face of excitement and joy as he soon after starts laughing up a storm that had neither joy nor sorrow in it.

 

Finally Grimm starts to speak and says “I think it’s time for you to WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GO EXPERIENCE ALL THE HELL I WENT THROUGH OTHER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grimm starts laughing like a maniac and soon after everything turns to pitch black then immediately turns white.

.

.

.

.

A boy at 18 starting his last year of highschool tiredly gets up not as though from a nightmare but from a dream he got too used to.

 

“Ugh, why the hell do I keep dreaming the same goddamn dream each day.”(Why’s it in the same place though, and the dream should’ve disappeared after a day like any other dream but no, the same dream kept on appearing for almost 2 months now. Well, I don't know if I should see a therapist or if I should ignore it. I pick the second option because afterall I am talking in my mind and no one is gonna hear me anyway… Why the hell do I overthink things.)

 

As Grimm starts getting ready for the last year of high school, wearing dark clothing mostly in between black and white, though the main reason he chooses simply color is because he doesn’t care much about people's opinions and wasn’t really influences by social media because he saw anytype of social media as an eyesore but loves listening to music and reading manga. He is also brutally honest about everything and loves countering any argument even if it is a pointless argument, he doesn’t care about anything else but himself and his family. 

 

Finally getting all dressed up for the first days of Senior Year and knowing he has to walk with his siblings to the bus stop and then heading towards the high school bus stop, he lets out a sigh then splashes water on his face and looks in the mirror.

 

“Today is another day just like any other day.” (That’s what I try to tell myself but I know that I shouldn’t bring myself down when it is time to start my last year of highschool, although I completely forgot what I learned from last year.)

 

As Grimm exits his room he hears some noise coming from the kitchen. He sees his little sister up earlier than him to which it was a surprise to see any of his siblings up earlier than him.

 

(Guess I’m not the only early bird today.) “Good morning my dear little sister, has your twin brother not gotten up yet?”

 

Nicole:“No he has not, he’s sleeping as if he is in bed, by the way I do have a name you know that right or do you simply have amnesia from playing so many of those games that you enjoy so much?”

 

(Nicole, my little sister is the one who loves being a little smartass and is only one of the twins. As for the other twin his name is Nicolas, he enjoys sleeping in as well as playing with me whenever  I play video games)

 

Nicole: “So big brother Grimm are you gonna wake him up or can I just go to school without him?”

Grimm: “For the last TIME, why do you keep calling me Grimm? My name is ?????? got that. And no you can’t leave without your twin brother.” (Wait what, I could’ve sworn I said my name. Am I just tired.... Maybe that’s it.)

 

Nicole: “Well Grimm is Grimm and that’s all I ever called you. (Gasp) Was I right about you having amnesia!? Or is it just because you read too much manga and hentai so the name of Grimm to you just means death.”

 

Grimm: “Ha ha ha ha ha, that’s very funny--- Wait, did you say hentai, if so what type do you read?”

 

Hesitant at first Nicole decides to answer after a few minutes have passed. (Is she embarrassed by the type of hentai she reads) 

 

Nicole: “Hmmmm, I read gore.”

Grimm: “I see so that means you won’t be able to get a boyfrie---” 

 

As Grimm was about to finish his sentence he felt the hot sensation of boiling water on his face. He covers his face with his hands which makes his screams muffled.

 

Nicole: “You should be careful of what you say, but you got what you deserve so it’s fine.”

Grimm: “ Ahhhh… Why the hell did you splash hot water in my EYES!?”

Nicole: “Whatever do you mean, I didn’t splash hot water on you but at least I had a reason to at least once you said those rude words.”

Grimm: “Ugh, fine just wait for me so that I can get your brother up.” 

Nicole: “Fine.”

 

After Grimm was done drying off his face, he started to head to Nicolas’s bedroom in order to get him up. (Why the hell do I need to get Nicolas up when he should be able to get up all by himself, well I’m already used to it so might as well get it over with.) Grimm opens the door and heads towards the bed, when he gets to the bed he immediately grabs the blanket off of Nicolas’s body and says in a loud tone “It’s time for you to get ready for school…”. But Nic doesn’t get up so Grimm says in an angry tone “Hey, Get Up It’s Time for School so that means NO MORE BEING A LAZYASS IN BED!” 

 

Nic starts to slowly gets up and tiredly says to Grimm “Alright alright, I’m awake already I’ll be out in a bit.” Grimm leaves the room and Nicolas starts to get his clothes on, after he was done getting dress he starts to get his school supplies ready for the day. Grimm is still waiting outside the door patiently for Nicolas to get out or to make sure Nic doesn’t go back to sleep.

 

Grimm mutters to himself in a low voice “Did he seriously go back to sleep?” But as Grimm finishes his thought Nicolas opens his door all dressed up for school and says to Grimm “Are you happy now.”

 

Grimm immediately says “Why yes, yes I am happy that you got dressed but it would make me even happier is that You Get Up BY YOURSELF, but I highly doubt that you can.”

 

Grimm takes Nicolas to the kitchen so that he can give Nicolas his breakfast. As Grimm gives Nicolas his food, Grimm says “Alright it’s time to go to the bus stop so eat while walking, got it.” As Grimm finishes his sentence, Nicolas says “Alright.” And so they went out the door to start another year of school.

1