The Foundation 2
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Though it would seem that Grimm also had his phone, he only realized when he felt it vibrating in his pocket. When he took the phone and had a confused, sad, and disgusted look on his face when he saw the screen. The phone readed ‘NOW THEN WHO SHALL YOU KILL, THE HELPLESS, THE NAVIE OR THE INNOCENT.’ Grimm puts the phone back in his pocket.

 

As Kevin keeps walking with Grimm to 343 cell’s, Kevin asks Grimm, “A while ago you had your phone out, what was that about?” Grimm immediately says, “Well it was a text message that showed what type of person I once was, but I don’t remember any of it. It’s just a blank when I try to remember.” 

 

Kevin asks, “Well did you find anything worth wild. Or did you find something that you regretted remembering?” 

 

Though Grimm doesn’t answer at first, after a while of walking he responds to the question with, “The message on my phone seems as if I used to be a person that enjoyed killing people, but I don’t remember anything of what type of person I once was. Here, take a look at my phone.” Grimm takes his phone out of his pocket and hands his phone that has the message on it to Kevin.

 

Kevin looks at the message on the phone, though he was curious on what else was on the phone he stop himself for he didn’t want to upset Grimm he handed the phone back to Grimm and says, “Well from what I can see you don’t seem like the type to go on a killing spread for no reason, so must have a objective in talking with 343/‘God’, right?”

 

Grimm responds with, “Well yes, but those questions are for 343 to answer for I think only he can give me the answers that I’m looking for, even if I don’t get the answers that I’m looking for I will find another way to get them.” After a while Grimm then asks Kevin, “Oh that’s right, Kevin after I’m done talking with 343/‘God’ I would like to meet other humans that have anomaly abilities, first one I would like to meet after this is 187 to see what she sees me as, hell you can take a photo of me with 978 to see if I’m using any type of illusion.”

 

Kevin is now more surprised by what Grimm said but he soon realized that he should be prepared for the unexpected when it comes to Grimm. Kevin finally responded with, “Alright, but when we get to the cells of the people I’ll have to ask what your objective is and make you follow the rules or until you show that you're unaffected to the properties that they have, that is all I ask for is that alright with you.”

 

As they continue to walk to 343 cells and almost there. (Well I doubt that anything can actually kill me… though I hope that I won’t go down a path of madness because I can’t die, but if I can help the ones that shouldn’t be here then I’m fine with taking all of their misery and pain and put all of it into me just to see a smile of hope on them) Grimm thinks this and responds to Kevin request with a cheerful expression on his mask and says, “I doubt anything can actually harm me in a physical or in a mental way, I will follow the rules and I won’t harm them. I just want to try something and if it doesn’t work on them then nothing will happen.”

 

Kevin asks with a suspicious tone in his voice, “And what is this thing that you wish to do to them?”Grimm responds to the question with a lighter tone in his voice, “It is just a selfish request of mine and it would be a selfless deed in others eyes.”

 

Kevin responds with, “Alright, but I’ll be watching your every move of what you do, and if you try something that will harm you will be neutralized and put in a containment cell for the rest of your life.” As both of them get to the door that leads to 343, Grimm just says, “Alright, I understand.”

 

As Kevin opens the door he yells into the room, “You Have An Unexpected Guest Visiting You Today ‘God’.” Kevin then points with his finger to where Grimm should go. As Grimm is heading into the room he hears Kevin say, “Don’t do anything that will make you a person to contain, got that.” Grimm just chuckles to the thought of them trying to contain him. (It’s still funny to hear that they will try to contain me… Wait, will they use 999 to sedate me though that is not a bad idea if they try that it might just work or it completely fails.) 

 

Grimm got closer to a table then heard a snap of a finger and two chairs appeared on opposite sides of the table, 343/‘God’ appeared in an instant and sat in one of the chairs, but then Grimm snapped his fingers to change his sturdy chair into a comfy chair and sat in it.

 

343/‘God’ asked a question for Grimm, “What are you Grimm? Why do you exist when you shouldn’t be able to exist? Explain to me how you just appear out of thin air in the many outcomes that you were never supposed to be in, but you just appear in all of the plain of existence that I see in a matter of seconds, but at the same time I only see one path you take as for the others you have simply destroyed them out of existence.”

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––—————————————————————––––––Few minutes before entering the cell

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––————————

 

{Can I stop talking in third person other me}

 

(WHOA WHAT THE FUCK, you mean to tell me I wasn’t going insane when you started talking today but instead it’s just a twisted spilt persona of mine ohhh the irony)

 

{I’ve been in your head in all of your life, I just haven’t had a reason to speak to you until I felt that we were going in a loop until I started talking after the millionth timed you died, though it was after 500,000 in the looped that I started to narrate}

 

(Wait if you exist in my mind doesn’t that mean the split persona that is a succubus exist somewhere in here too)

 

{Well yes but it would seem once the loop was halfway done she went to sleep but enough of that, just call me Jack. I’ll tell you what happen in the halfway point of the millionth reset loops, simple answer is that we or you were traveling through alternate multiverse, metaverse, omniverse so on and so forth until the millionth reset where we arrive in a place that held everything that has exist in the infinite possibilities that is time, basically we could see the past, present and future. Though it took a rather long time to sort out all of that information although since we were in the concept that was time it was moving too fast and moving too slow, but in all of the resets that I’ve seen that damn dream was always in them I tried to find answer but found none, and the voice that said ‘I hope you remember these words I’m about to say, Shapshifter, Imagination Into Reality, True Immortality, Dimensional Warp To Anywhere Of Existence and Non-Existence, and Timeline Changer Of Every Variation There Is, you will understand what I mean on your own’ I have no clue who the voice was, but ---}

 

(SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND SLOW DOWN I can barely understand what your trying to say to me, just say it in a much simpler way alright)

 

{We may be forcibly drag into another world once your done helping the children, soooo be prepare for anything alright, ohh and don’t go berserk}

 

(Alright I’ll keep that in mind well we are almost to 343 so lets continue talking once I’m done talking with ‘God’)

 

{OK, But I’m still going to talk in third person on narrate BECAUSE OF BOREDOM!!!!!!}

 

(Haaaaaaa, fine)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Back to the present

––––––––––––––————————————————————————————————

 

Grimm just laughs and says to 343, “Hahahahahahaha, I do think you already know the answer since you can see everything at all times, but my only question is will I succeed in helping the children and other innocent people?”

 

343 says in a cold but yet calm tone, “There will be consequences, some I may or may not interfere, it all really depends on what you do.” 

 

Grimm says in a questioning tone, “I didn’t really think you’ll answer my question, what made you change your mind so quickly?”

 

A few minutes pass while 343 contemplate on how to answer when he finally says, “Hmmm, perhaps boredom, perhaps entertainment from you, but in truth it is just because you’re an unknown variable in which you made your existence known in a split second, which I can’t understand for you see before that split second no one knew of your existence then after that split second everyone knew of your existence. The people who are listening may not know what I’m talking about, but Grimm I do think you already know what I’m talking about. I can’t restrict your movements for it would seem as though you have no restriction, it can be said as though you’re an error in a system or a glitch which can not be erased. SO do as you please, just don’t make too much of a mess for me to clean or else I’ll have to interfere with what you’re doing.”

 

“Haaaa, alright I can do that. Well then I guess this ends our conversation,” says Grimm while getting up from his chair and starts heading to the door.

 

343 says, “I do hope you succeed in helping the innocent children and people, but for the others I don’t know what to feel.”

 

Grimm replies with, “I do hope I succeed as well.” As Grimm opens the door he sees Kevin waiting to see 187.

1