TWO TRUTHS 1
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prince Sorem approaches magic the way he approaches women--with caution and distrust.

However, Sorem must go up against the ultimate magic now.

His cousin, cursed by the corrupted Fairy King he serves, spends each day in anguish. The responsibility of remedying this falls to Sorem--Killing the Fairy King.

Sorem can't do it directly and risks the wrath of all the fairies. He must find a scapegoat. Opportunity arrives in the form of a naive hunchback, perfect for sending off to his doom. But the hunchback isn't alone. His beautiful, and possibly stolen, wife dutifully travels by his side. Not only is her comings and goings carefully monitored, her husband keeps her barely dressed as she frequently answers his physical needs. This is no behavior for a princess. She awakens a sense of longing in Sorem that he'd never encountered. But should her husband visit a slight on the fairies, all that belongs to him will suffer--including her.

The race is on for Sorem to find a way to set her free of the enchantment she's under and help her realize that gorgeous princesses deserve--belong with--handsome princes. Not hunchbacks.

0