Chapter 1: Waking up.
398 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi,

The young demon's personality was completely different when I came up with the idea for this storey. When I first started writing it, the personality that emerged as I went with the flow was not planned; it just happened as I was enjoying myself.

I hope you enjoy reading it.

 

 

 

A cruise ship cruises down the sea in the middle of the night, in the middle of an ocean.

The night before is a distant memory for most, as parties are in full swing from clubs on board to the restaurants, all are packed to capacity

After fainting under the sea, the young demon who has taken over a body has been sleeping since yesterday. Fortunately, when he passed out, his entire body surged out from the water, allowing the people on deck to see him. They were successful in rescuing him.

“Let’s go Emma. There are so many clubs to choose from.” He hears the voice of a man.

“Gill, I told you I have to be with my brother.” The voice of a woman.

“Look, they were able to save him; he’ll be alright now; let’s go have some fun.”

“No Gill, I’ll need to be here for him.”

“What about me? Be there for me. He’s got your mom.”

“She can’t be with him for 24 hours. She needs rest too.”

“Oh, for God’s sake, he most likely jumped to attract attention.”

“GILL!”

“Oh, please, everyone knows he’s an attention whore.”

“Gill, Leave RIGHT NOW!”

“Whatever, I’ll be at the clubs.”

A door slams shut.

Something warm is touching the young demon.

When he opens his eyes, he sees a pair of stunning dark green eyes staring back at him.

“Brother, you’ve finally got up.”

He is warmly hugged.

The turn of events perplexes the young demon because he believed he had died.

He’s currently being hugged by a human.

The scent of the woman hugging him enters his nostrils, and he smells something pleasant for the first time in his life.

He does not know what it smells like, but the brain says it’s lilac and vanilla.

He finds that the body’s brain is now cooperating with him. It’s providing him information, and as time goes on, he may be absorbed into the host’s body.

“Oh, I have to tell the doctor you’ve woken up, and I suppose I should also tell the rest of the family.”

The young woman yanks him from her hug and sprints to the wall-mounted phone.

He gets a close look at her for the first time.

Her blonde wavy hair reaches her waist, and she is a medium-height woman in her late teens, probably 18 or 19. The nose is pointed; the eyes are sharp, and the lips are big.

Her figure is curvy, with large D cup breasts and a matching arse.

She’s dressed in blue trousers that fit her curves and a black blouse with a cleavage slit. This brain information is quite useful.

Another thing the brain is telling him is that he likes her; he has a powerful reaction from between his legs, where he notices a tent erected. As a demon, he wants to give in to the cravings that the body is displaying, but something keeps him from doing so.

He does not know what it is. He’ll have to break free from physical limitations. He might be able to do it with enough time and effort. The brain tells him that giving in to his cravings is bad because he needs information and that if he does what he wants, he might get into problems with other people. As a result, he has given up for the time being.

While she is on the phone, he looks about the room, which has a double and single bed, as well as two circular windows on one wall that show the darkness of the night.

He is seated on a single bed with a blanket draped over him, close to a small sofa with a television mounted on the opposite wall.

Next to the TV is a door to the restroom, and on the next wall is a door to exit the room.

As she glances at him, the woman stands just in front of the door, talking on the phone linked to the wall.

The door then opens, and another woman enters.

An older woman with short, layered blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. She appears to be in her late 30s or early 40s. She has the same nose and lips as the other woman. She is a fraction of an inch shorter than the other woman. Her breasts are a size larger than the other woman’s, and she appears to have a larger ass as well. She is dressed loosely in a long white floral dress.

The brain begs him to stop, since he is attracted to her as well.

She runs up to me and pulls me into an embrace as soon as she enters the room and sees his face.

“You’re OK, my son. I was so worried. I am so glad.”

While his face is held between her breasts, she says such things. He inhales the perfume and discovers a pleasant second scent. He hugs her back and pulls her breasts closer to him with his arms.

He smothers himself on them. The woman does not notice such action of the boy, for she is just relieved to see the boy awake.

“Mom, the doctor should be down any minute now to see how he’s doing. I was about to dial your number.” The first lady expresses herself.

"Thanks, Emma." Says the woman hugging him.

The brain tells him they’re all mothers and children. A concept foreign to him.

He gets pushed out of the embrace when there is a knock on the door.

An old guy and a young woman in a nurse outfit enter when the first woman opens the door.

“Good evening. I’ve heard he’s awake.” The old man expresses himself.

The first woman says “Good evening Doctor, please come in.”

They walk into the room. The old man appears to be a doctor, as evidenced by a tag on his clothing that reads Dr. Adams.

The young demon discovers he can understand people around him and that he can now read. This brain thing is really working out for him.

The old man, whose silver hair is thinning, is dressed in a button-up shirt and black slacks. “How are you doing today, son?”

His brain informs him, he is not your biological father.

“Are you able to communicate?”

For the first time, the young demon opens his mouth, hoping to say something in human speech that he has been listening to for quite some time.

He prepares to speak by instructing the body’s brain.

“Yes,” says a voice from his mouth.

The young demon, overjoyed at his achievement, declares that he will be the best disguised demon in the history of demons. Nobody can ever accuse him of being a demon. Such thoughts run through the mind of the young demon.

“How are you doing? Is there any discomfort?”

The demon wants to say something about his trouser region hurting, but the brain prevents him from doing so.

He uses the same tactic as before and says “No.”

Wow, two in a row is quite an achievement. The young demon is having a great time. He’s literally giddy with delight. Someone should already award him an Oscar.

“Would you mind if I took a quick look?”

Before the young demon can respond, the old geezer has taken a flashlight out of Lucifer knows where and is shining it into his eyes.

He also pokes his body here and there. The presence of the man in front of him has had another effect: his tent has been dismantled. For some inexplicable reason, the young demon is relieved that he is not attracted to the old geezer.

“Now tell me, what is the last thing you remember before you woke up here?”

The young demon responds, “Water, sinking.”

“Hmm, do you remember what date it is?”

The young demon asks the brain and all he gets is a shrug with I don’t know.

Damn it, at this point this old geezer will work out that he ain’t the real boy, he ought to kill him and all the others, shame he was attracted to everyone else.

The doctor moves on to the next question when he realises his question is not being answered.

“Do you have any idea what her name is?” The elderly gentleman points to the young lady.

"Emma."

“And her.” He points to the older woman.

“Mom.”

He shoots, he scores. Oh yeah, keep giving him the easy ones. The young demon thinks.

“And what is your surname?” asks the stubborn old geezer.

Oh crap, He goes to ask the brain again who is busy whistling an unfamiliar tune. He smacks the back of the brain but he had done it quite literally.

His unexpected behaviour takes aback everyone.

“Don’t worry, son, everything will be okay. May I speak with you both outside?” The old sly geezer points at Mom and Emma.

“Doctor, is there something wrong?” mom inquires.

They go outside after the old sly geezer doesn’t respond.

6