Chapter 10: Waking up Part – 04
94 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you Shiro, that means a lot to us." Rin.

"Thank you master." Arturia.

"[So what do you mean by connected to me, I thought you were already a part of me by integrating those chips? Has somethings changed since then?]". Shiro.

"Yeah, we were supposed to be connected like that. We still are but there is another type of connection something much deeper which we do not understand fully yet. So we can only wait and see. By the way it seems you have got a new ability." Rin.

"[Hmm? What do you mean?]" Shiro.

"Master try to focus your consciousness in the middle of your eyebrows." Arturia.

"[OK]" Shiro tried to focus in the middle of his eyebrows he could see a vertical lump of blue glowing gem like substance in his head which was flickering between solid to gaseous substance but it was keeping it's shape without disappearing. When he tried to focus too hard he felt a searing pain as if the thing was coming out of his head.

"[Ouch it hurts!!]" Shiro.

"Forcefully cutting down the connection." Arturia.

"[What happened? What was that thing?.]" Shiro.

"I had to cut your connection to that thing temporarily as you were feeling pain. Also we do not know yet but it's not harmful to your body rather it's beneficial to your mind." Arturia.

"[Thanks Arturia. But I can't access it yet which is a shame. If I try I'll lose consciousness. Which I don't want at the moment.]" Shiro.

"That's why I stopped it." Arturia.

"I think it's about time you get out of this pod. There is a button beneath your right palm press it and a display will appear. Since there is no one outside we will have to use the emergency exit system to get out." Rin.

"[OK]" Shiro did as Rin said and a transparent display appeared on the glass of the pod where he could see various information about his body and a icon that said exit.

"Press the exit button and then press your hand on the palm shaped area which will scan your hand and verify that it is you." Rin.

Shiro did as Rin said. He first pressed the exit button then a palm shaped mark appeared on the screen. As soon as he put his hand on the area it scanned his hand. After scanning his hand a green icon labeled as release appeared as soon as he pressed it his pod was released from the locking position and appeared in the slanted position. Then a green open button appeared.

"[So i just press it and I'm out, right?]" Shiro.

"Yes, when you press that it will retract the liquid and open the hatch so that you can go out." Rin.

"[What do you mean by retract are we reusing that liquid? That's gross.]" Shiro.

"No it's not!! That liquid is self cleaning and I told you that and why are you acting like a girl." Rin.

"[Still. Never mind I'll bear with it for now.]" Shiro.

Shiro pressed the open icon and as soon as he did that the liquid started to go down. after a while it disappeared and the hatch opened. Shiro removed his oxygen mask and spoke his first words in awhile.

"What the hell? Why am I still floating?" Shiro.

"Of course you are floating, you are in zero g." Rin.

"Master you are in a spaceship and it seems it doesn't have any artificial gravity." Arturia.

"Ah! sorry totally forgot about that." Shiro.

"Shiro you don't have any training for zero g, let us help you move." Rin.

"Ok thanks." Shiro.

"No problem, helping you is our job." Arturia.

When Shiro tried to come out of the pod suddenly a figure of a women appeared in front of him.

*****

A few hours earlier.

"Detecting abnormal activity in Tachibana Shiro's pod." MInerva.

"Very high activity detected in Tachibana Shiro's brain. Observing." Minerva.

"Tachibana Shiro is waking up. Unusual heart rate detected." Minerva.

"Emergency procedure.... heart rate stabilized. Unable to comprehend." Minerva.

"Continuing observation." Minerva.

"Tachibana Shiro's physical structure changed. Unable to comprehend. Need more data." Minerva.

"Tachibana Shiro is about to come out from the pod. Initiating first contact." Minerva.

"Taking a more humane approach suggested by Melinda Lestrange." Minerva.

"Searching for a suitable body." Minerva.

"Found multiple candidates." Minerva.

"Combining them to create an holographic avatar." Minerva.

Complete." Minerva.

"Appearing in front of Tachiba Shiro." Minerva.

"Good evening to you Tachibana Shiro. It's my pleasure to finally meet you." MInerva.


To read advanced chapter on patreon:

Support me on pat**reon.com/kazenoou02.

Patreon has up to chapter: 66.

You can also support me if you want with Kofi.

https://ko-**fi.com/kazenoou02

2