Chapter 2: Old lady is a pervert!
55 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the mountains, lives a tribe of about 400 to 500 people, and the chief of that tribe is currently walking back and forth in his room, looking extremely tense, as if a war is about to break out.

" You should take some time to rest your body a little, you have been like this for a whole week now, if you didn't rest well, it will affect your health. " said an elderly man who, although trying to remain calm, is also currently tensed.

John looked toward his father and signed lightly, " Father, the midwife said that Aleena can give birth at any moment now, so how do expect me to remain calm."

Aleena is John's wife, who had been pregnant for the past 9 months, and a week ago, the midwife had predicted the time of childbirth, that's why John hadn't been able to calm down for the last week.

" Daddy, will I get a little brother or a little sister? " Both the adults seem to have forgotten that a cute little girl is also present with them. After hearing the voice of his little daughter, John walks towards her, bent to the same level, and patted her head.

" AHAHA HAHA, Lilly, why don't you make a guess? If your guess is proven correct, I will give you a present in return." John smiles when he saw the face of his daughter seriously thinking about this question.

" I think it will be a little brother. "

" Hahaha HAhah, If your mother gives birth to a boy, then you win."

" Yaaaa... ", After hearing the promise of the treat, little Lilly started laughing happily.

" wah, wah waaaaaaaah waah waah waaah " suddenly, from the door next to them, they started to hear the sound of a baby crying.

John immediately jumped on his feet and arrived in his wife's room with his father and Lilly, where the midwife was holding a baby in his arms, wrapping a cloth around the baby after cleaning him.

Seeing them into the room, the midwife handed the baby to his father, " Congratulations Chief, you have become a father. This little guy is a boy."

Taking his son from the midwife with shaking hands, John was momently stunned to see that the baby's face was showing anger, he again focused, but he didn't find anything other than the peaceful face of the baby looking at his surroundings. 'Must have been my imagination, or how can a baby who has just been born moments ago show anger on his face.

***
David was still in his deep sleep when suddenly, he felt some pain. Thinking that it must be his imagination, he again fell asleep. But again, he felt another burst of pain, but this time he was semi-awake, so he immediately opened his eyes and was shocked to realize that he has already been born

David again felt pain, but this time he know that it was his butt that was getting beaten by the old lady in front of him. Although he understand that this is a normal process, he still felt anger by getting beaten naked, so he immediately started cursing the old lady.

Mistaking the fact of David's cursing as baby's normal crying, the midwife cleaned him and handed it to his father, who was already there.

' So this is my father...and this little girl must be my big sister and, this old man must be my grandfather ". After seeing all the people, David made some guesses about who these people were.

" !%! ^& %$^% ^ ^% *^% " David was bewildered by the language spoken by his supposed father, but he wasn't able to understand a single thing.

After his father, his grandfather and sister also said something, but David wasn't able to understand them either.

After several minutes, the midwife placed David near his mother, because both mother and child needed some rest.

David looked at his mother, but he guessed that she might have fallen unconscious after giving birth to him.

' At last, I have some free time for myself... '

" Hey system..., system, are you there...? " David shouted inside his head to check his system's condition.

[ Master, I have awoken before you. I just, don't want to break your family union time ]

" You don't have to worry about that because I am currently free now. "

[ Ok Master, I too wanted to tell you something, since you have a body now, can I start the process of Re-constructing your soul? ]

" Re-construct my soul...? "

[ Yes master, It is your origin's third ability, which lets your soul and body evolve infinitely. But before doing that, your soul and body has to be re-constructed again, so that it can withstand your origin's power in the future ]

" Ok, since it's necessary, you can start the process. "

[ Starting Soul Re-Construction ]

[ Started! Estimating time... ]

[ Time estimated to be 10 Years. ]

" What... ? It will take ten fucking years to complete just this process. Hey system, isn't it too much "

[ Master, you seem to have forgotten that it take full 1 million years to re-construct your origin back then, so ten years can't even be compared to that amount of time. ]

" But...still, it is too long. "

[ Sorry master, but I can't do anything about this, or it will damage your soul ]

" Fine...I just have to wait for it " David resigned to his hopeless fate. It's not like he has any other options here, or he would have done something to reduce the time.

" My Status "

[ <Status>

Name: David
Title:?/
Race: Destroyer
Bloodline: Human

H.P - 0.1
M.P - None
Stamina - 0.1
Vitality - 0.1
Soul Power - 0.2

Skills - None]

1