The start of stories
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some say there was a flash and it was there others say a singularity created it while I say it has always been there. Genesis the creator the embodiment of all [True abstraction] an existence above the highest cultivator, The system administrator, the God of creation and destruction,The Monarch.

Hahaha at least that's what the mortals and the so called gods of their ^+{^%*{+€% call #165387 well let's read ITS story in the Serpents Library. ——————————-

[Processes finished story planned prediction set begin].

Then it was there what was there you may ask well me I am what you humans would call the void. A black screen then appeared with words I could comprehend and understand [Quest generated: Create first species]

 [Existence: 10]. From there I somehow knew what to do I was like a computer preprogrammed to do these actions. I split off a piece of my soul or my existence and used it to give birth to an explosion that exploded outwards and created a reality. From there I used more existence to create a energy that for some reason I knew would help me later from there I awoke. 

I didn't know what happened possibly one of the few things I didn't know but I did know at that moment there was something all around me or was it me all I knew was it was magnificent. I didn't know it at that moment but that had been one of the only times I would be truly happy in these infinite years.

Another black screen appeared in front of me when I looked at it I felt a sense of belonging like a newborn child to their mother. It came with another message which I could comprehend [Create New Life- Reward- increase in existence ]. I did not know why but for some reason I couldn't understand what the reward was at that moment I felt purpose this time I didn't black out but I did what felt natural.

I took a piece of myself and created worlds and a black and white sun [Existence 3/10] when I saw that message I instinctively felt that if it reached 0 Something bad would happen. Using 2 of my energy which was a lot for me back then I thought was a lot for what I was gonna create how naive I was thinking creating a independent soul seed was that simple especially a planet sized one. With that the worlds had color the biggest which I decided to name Abel was a planet that had a consciousness.[Prediction off course: you have exceeded the expectations of the algorithm please chose one reward]        

[Evolution Rate 1: The first species your soul seed gives birth too have a higher rate of evolution.

 Time Lapse 1: time can be fast forwarded by a ratio of 1:100000.

Protagonist: species have a chance to randomly give birth to a protagonist only a few may exist at a time.]

After reading the rewards another screen appeared [Quest complete-Rewards distributed] I felt myself get larger and more empty but also smaller and more compressed. At that moment another system notification appeared [#%+*^##^+% offline project <€¥><£~€£< set for ######] I felt my consciousness slipping away until it all went black].

—————————

A little girl surrounded by what seems to be an endless amount of books fell asleep as the book in her hand that looked to be projecting something faded to black. 


What reward should the mc pick?
  • Evolution Rate Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time lapse Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protagonist Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0