01 – Hell on Earth
500 7 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the barrens field a small black spot that floating 1 meters above ground can be seen slowly became bigger and bigger. And that small black spot now became 10 diameter big. That black spot slo

wly became smaller and smaller until it eventually gone from that place. But that black spot not gone without leaving anything. From the place that black spot previously taken place. A young man with black hair and black eyes can be seen sleeping soundly.

".........st ........up"

".......ost .......ke up"

"Host .....ke up"

"aghh...."

"You M***** F****** HOST!!!! OPEN YOUR GO***** EYES!!!"

"aggghhh.... GO********!!!! CAN YOU LOW DOWN YOUR F****** VOICE!!!!"

"Open your go***** eyes if you don't want to die. You f****** host!!!"

The youth suddenly open his eyes and wake up from his sleeping. He stand up and look around his surrounding. He look at his front, left, right, above and back. He even look below his feet.

The youth bewildered, he didn't find anything. As long as his eyes can see. He only see a barrens land and a dry canyon.

"Where the F*** is this!!! And where's the enemy!? You said i will be killed if i didn't wake up!!! Are you trolling me you F****** retarded partner!!!" The youth enrage

"Who do you talking about you slowpoke host!!! If you don't want to die, just do what i say!!! You're just a lvl 1 weak human right now!!!"

"What did you say!!! The slowpoke one is you. Where's the enemy, i can't see any enemy. And what do you mean by lvl 1 weak human. I'm a ROB. I'm an amazing ROB!!! You F****** retarded partner of mine!!!"

"Just look at your own status!!!"

"Status???" The youth tilting his head.

After hearing what his partner say. The boy try to open his status board. But before he can say anything. He bewildered because his eye see a thing that shouldn't be there.

"Hey partner. Did i really see what i see right now? Because this thing usually never there"

"Huhf... Don't think anything else. Just open your status first. If you don't want to die i mean. if you want to kill yourself. just do whatever you want"

"What about it? *STATUS*"

"You actually don't really need to said it out loud though"

After the boy say *STATUS* a new window open in front of him. That window is similar with a pop up window that a game usually use. 

"Partner, is this your new design? Its more detailed. There name and age too, even skill also there"

After saying that the boy shocked.

"Woi partner. What the meaning of this?"

"Don't ask anymore question. Just do what i said first for now. We can talk again later. Close your status window. Control the window with your thinking"

The youth try doing what his partner say and open and close the status window

"Oww. I can really control it just by thinking. This is amazing. I don't need to use my hand to open the window. There's other window too. Let's tr...."

"We don't have much time. Just do what i say first. We can try the other latter" remind his partner before he can try other window.

"You can see the icon in the upper right, it's your typical map in a game. And the one on the bottom middle is your everyday shortcut icon. The red one is health bar, the blue one is your mana and the green is stamina. In the right, there's your status, inventory and other options. But that not important for now. The most important is the one in the left. It's your magic shortcut icon. There's 4 magic in there. One green like radar magic icon and a blue magic icon. The green one is map reveal magic. It can reveal everything in a map. Like every creature that exists inside of the map, their name, lvl, etc. And the blue one is a Meteor Shower magic. It's a map annihilation magic. When you use this magic, a meteor shower will be summoned in the choosen region in the map on a radius. And that will kill every creature in that choosen radius. Are you understand everything i said until now?"

"Yeah, its just like a mmorpg screen. And soo, what should i do?"

"Open your map"

The youth try to think about the map and a bigger map window opened in front of him

"Then what next?"

"Use the Map reveal magic"

The boy use the magic and a scan animation happen in the big map. After the scan complete. A lot of red dot exists in the map 

"Dragon Valley, the map name is a little dangerous. And this red dot is the enemy right? But, what with this amount?! There's more than 300 enemy, and the lvl is 50 and more. Isn't this a dead end for a lvl 1 player?! WHAT KUSOGE IS THIS?!!"

"Right, if i didn't wake you up, you will be dead for sure"

"I will not only died, they will eat my corpse too. See they're all a lizardman"

"Hahahaha that will happen for sure"

***

"So, did we run from them. We still have time to run from them"

"Huhhhhhh......Are you stupid slowpoke host" mock his partner to the youth.

"What do you mean by that retarded partner. I'm just lvl 1. And my magic is just meteor shower. Even if it an annihilation magic. It's still a magic from a lvl 1. There's no way it can kill them all!!!"

"Tch..tch..tch.. You really stupid host. If one magic can't do the job. Just us all of them" 

A surprise face can be seen in the youth face. And he fall dawn on all four.

"What? Why I'm not thinking it like that? Did i became stupid when i became a lvl 1 human? No way?"

"Kuwahahahahaha taste that you slowpoke host Kuwahahahahaha"

{Tittle *SLOWPOKE HOST* acquired}

"Nani the F***"

"Hahahahahahaha even this world announce you as a slowpoke host Hahahahaha"

"F*** you world. I will destroy this world. I will be demon king or demon god or anything as long i can destroy this f****** world!!!"

"Hahahaha you want to destroy the world? It's impossible, because you will die if you not kill all those lizardman"

The youth shocked hearing what his partner saying. And he immediately look at the map in front of him.

"The f***. They already this close. I should use the metror shower right now"

The youth think to use the magic. and his field of view is slowly became further and further until he can see the lizardman army.

"This must be the aim control. Where should i place the magic? Hey retard partner, how long is the meteor need to hit the surface? And how fast is that lizardman army speed?"

"Just aim at 500 meter in front of the army. Use all the 3 magic in the same time. This is not a game, if you think of using all of them in the same time. it will be use at the same time"

The youth concentrate on using the magic. After some time he use all the meteor shower magic at the sme time. Not long after he use the magic. A bright red light can be seen in the sky behind him. And a lot off burning boulder came down from the sky toward the army of lizardman. And when the boulder hit the surface a lot of explosion occurred.

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!  

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! 

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!  

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! 

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!  

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

The youth that didn't expect the explosion to be this big was blown away due to the extremely strong gust of wind that occurred after the explosion

"Guack" 

The youth hit a boulder and stoping his free fly because of the wind.

"You retarded partner!!! Why didn't you tell me that the after effects will be this big!!! I almost die you stupid"

"Why you blaming me slowpoke host. If you just do everything as i say from the start, the effects will not hit us you stupid!!"

"If it's not because of the lvl up effects, i already dead multiple time. This magic is more dangerous than what i think"

Explosion still can be heard from where the boy hit the boulder. The youth stand up and look at the direction of the explosion.

"TAMAYA!!!!!"

"KAGIYA!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

"HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA"

The youth and his partner laughing enjoying the view they see. After some couple of minutes, the explosion sound can't be heard again.

"Retard partner, let's check the explosion site"

"Why should we? If you want to know what spoil you can get. It's not necessary, all drop item automatically sent to your inventory"

"What!!! There's a drop item? Did we get a money or equipment from them?"

"Something like that. This world work like a mmorpg"

"Woooh. It's like i play vrmmorpg"

"Yeah. You use your character. Even though the one who make the character is not you. And you will die if your character is dead"

"Hahahahaha as expected of a kusoge"

The youth walk toward the site of the former lizardman army.

"Why you still go back there? Did you want to do something there?"

"Nah, i just want to know what happened to that place after the meteor shower. i need to know what the actual effect of that magic. I need to know everything that i can do with this body" answer the youth while open and close his palm multiple times.

"Yeah, that a good idea. Even i didn't know everything about this body capabilities"

The youth than dash running toward the meteor site.

{Skill acquired *RUNNING*}

{Skill acquired *SPRINTS*}

{Skill acquired *JUMPING*}

"Ohhh.. I got a skill. Let's check it later"

After running for a couple of minutes, the youth arrived at the meteor shower site.

"The destruction range is bigger than it should be. Is it because we use 3 at the same time?"

"Maybe, the impact maybe get tripled. Host"

"Yeah, i know. Someone survive"

A silhouette of lizardman can be seen not far from the boy. That lizardman said something and throw a sword in front of the youth.

{Lizardman language acquired}

"I got a language just from hearing him saying something. And he throw a sword. Did he want to have a duel with me?"

"The last struggle. He will still be dead even if you left him like that. But, to honor a warrior pride. Take that sword host"

"Honor of a warrior? Are you seriously saying that? A retard partner like you talking about a honor? Don't joking to much partner"

"What did you say?! Can't you see his determination. You're not just a slowpoke host. You also a heartless person"

"Determination? I can't even differentiate their face. Did you can do it retarded partner?"

"..."

"Can you"

"I can't"

"..."

"ehe 😜"

"ehe te nandayo"

"Pai*** ka omae"

"..."

***

"Joke aside" the boy take the sword that lying in front of him and take it out from it scabbard

{Skill acquired *SHORT SWORD*}

"I wil not honor him, but i will humor him a little bit" The youth smile from ear to ear.

The youth ready his sword and the lizardman ready his spear. In an instant, the lizardman close his distance with the boy and thrust his spear. The youth was taken aback by his speed. He dodged the spear that was thrust at him, but it could still graze his shoulder.

"You're good. No, I'm the one who became weaker because I became a human? Even with all this leveling up, I still feel weak"

"Now, it's my turn"

After saying that sentence. The youth dash toward the lizardman and swing his sword. The lizardman can defend the attack using his spear.

The youth jump back and after his landing he dash again toward the lizardman and attack him continuously without stopping.

The lizardman defend and parry the youth attack. But even like that some of the youth attack still can penetrate his defend and injured the lizardman.

After some confrontation, the lizardman lost his stamina and can't defend anymore.

"Let's finish all of this"

The boy ready his sword while looking at the lizardman that stand up with unsteady. The lizardman try to ready his spear. But with all of his injury, he drop his spear. And i that exact moment. The boy dash toward the lizardman and he cut of his head.

The youth slash his sword to remove the blood on the sword and insert the sword in it's scabbard.

"You said you will humor him. But, you seem to enjoy your fight?"

"I'm not enjoying it. I just used him to get used to this body. And this body is really really weak"

"Don't compare human body with your original ROB body. What did you ask from a human body anyway. Even though that body is have a divinity. In the end, it's just a human body"

"Ohhh. So this body is a God vessel"

"I will tell you the full story later. Lets just go from this area"

"Wait, let's just sit here for a moments. I need to check something in this interface"

*** (a/n : retarded partner not saying anything in this section)

"Let's check the Log" The boy open the log window.

"It's to much word. Let's check it again later. Let's open the inventory. What drop we get from those lizardman?" The boy open the inventory window and see a lot of different thing in there.

"Wooo. It's a lot of thing. It's can be organized too. Let's do that later. I also get a lot of money. But I don't know how currency of this world work"

"Next is magic" He open the magic window.

"I don't have any magic. Only 2 magic exists in here. And it's grayed" The youth twick around the setting of the magic window.

"Ohh, now i know why it's grayed. This grayed because this magic is unusable. If i want to use it, i need to spend skill point to activate it. And i can spend Skill Point to lvl up the magic too. The magic that already have point can be locked or unlock as i want"

"1 point per lvl. and there's 10 lvl per magic. I have 3720 Skill point. It's mean i can max lvl 372 magic. Isn't it generous. I can place the magic in shortcut window too"

The youth max out the Magic Shower and Map Reveal magic and place the 2 magic on the shortcut.

"Next is Skill. I think i get running, sprint, jumping and short sword right?" The youth open the skill window. And he also twick around in the skill window.

"This skill is more like a passive skill in mmorpg. This skill is only contain knowlage about the related skill. Like this short sword, it's just a knowlage about how to use a short sword. There's no knowlage about special skill like in mmorpg. Every special skill that related with skill include in magic window because it use mana whenever it used"

"It the same as magic, everything is grayed and need point to active it. The lvl also the same"

The youth also max out all the skill he have.

"The last is status window" The youth open the window.

"Name : Satou

Soul Name : Yoru

Soul Pertner : Dea (Deus Ex-Machina)

Age : 15 y/o

Soul Age : #####

Gender : Male

Soul Gender : Genderless

Race : Human

Soul Race : ROB

Level : 310

Skill :

- Running

- Sprint

- Jumping

- Short Sword

Skill as ROB locked because this is human body

Magic :

- Map Reveal

- Meteor Shower

Magis as ROB locked becaus this is human body

Skill Point : 3680

Special Ability :

- Menu

- Unit Creation locked

- Unit Arrangement locked

- Imortal locked

"Interesting, not only they know about me, but they also know about you partner. And this body already named. That mean, we got a special circumstances that we must live as Satou"

"There also another tab beside the status. It's *STATUS BOARD*" The youth explore the new tab.

"Ohhhh. Its like a second status. If the first status is the real status, than this tab is a camouflage status, a fake you can say. Because the status that is in this tab is status that get shown to everyone. I can control everything in this tab too. I can even control my lvl, skill, magic, even my age"

"Let's make a good fake status

Name : Satou

Age : 15 y/o

Gender : Male

Race : Human

Level : 25

Skill :

- Running

- Sprint

- Jumping

- Short Sword

Magic : None

Let's make it like this first"

***

The youth stand up and stretch his body

"Ahh, it's all finish. Just need to read the log and organize the inventory"

"Finish. Then let's go to the next area"

"Where will we go? I only see this area map. I think this area is separated from other area because of barrier or boundary or something"

"Let's go to south there's the nearest boundary of the area. We should go before night come"

But, the youth just stayed silent and looked towards the north.

"Woi slowpoke host. What the f*** are you doing!!!"

"Puchi"

"What with that sound effect!!!"

"It's just sound effect when we push a button right?"

"What button you just push you f****** host!!!"

"MSL BUTTON a.k.a Meteor Shower Launching Button. ehe 😜"

"You f****** host. Did you not thinking what will happen to that magic after you lvl up?!!!"

"I think this seriously you know. I now lvl 310 and the magic is lvl max that is 10. So the smallest number is 310X10 that 3100. So the meteor shower should be 3100 stronger right?"

"Ahhhh, my host is stupid. You know host. When you lvl 1, i don't know how much it's, but the boulder is at least 1 meter big and there's 20 boulder per meteor shower. So if you lvl 310 and the magic is lvl 10, its becamt 3100 time bigger and more in number. So 1 boulder will be 3100 meter big and there will be 6200 boulder. So in a nutshell. Your meteor shower will call 6200 boulder and per boulder will be 3100 meter wide"

"Are you serious?"

"I don't know, i just using a normal multiplication to get that number"

"Ahh. So what should we do?"

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE YOU F****** STUPID B****** HOST!!!

The youth with a scared face run for his life without looking back.

The scene that the boy see is like the scene of the end of the world. That it's so scary. The boulder that is as big as the sky it's self came down on Earth. When the boy see that boulder. His instinct immediately kicked and he run toward the opposite direction of the meteor center of impact. And when the meteor hit the surface a big explosion with a thundered sound can be heard. A big earthquake and typhoon hit the surrounding area. And the boy that didn't run far enough caught at the blash of the meteor shower.

You can even say the scene as 

"HELL DESCENT ON EARTH"

7