26 – The Deepest Room
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone focused on the white-haired man in front of Satou, Zena and Captain Kigouri after hearing Captain Kigouri's words.

"Hey, i heard earlier that the captain called the guy Hero right?"

"Yeah, I heard it too."

"Is he the hero that's been a rumor lately?"

"I heard he can disappear and appear in an instant."

"Yeah, my friend who was swallowed by the labyrinth also said that. He saw the hero disappear like the wind."

"How strong the Hero is when compared to Shiga 8 swords?"

Satou heard whispers from several soldiers and felt that he should straighten out some information.

"Ehem" Satou pretended to clear his throat so that all focus on him.

"You need to know, some of the titles he has are "God Slayer" and "Divine enemy". So he has the power that can kill a God. Don't compare him to humans." Satou stopped talking.

"Hahahahaha" The man laughed.

And suddenly a large paper fan shot out from behind Satou's head and almost hit his head. However, Satou took out a stick and raised the stick behind his head and deflected the paper fan.

"Omnidirectional sensing? Since when can you use it?" The white-haired man was slightly startled.

"You're wrong, I only used acceleration. How do I know when the fan appears. I saw signs that it was about to appear in your eyes."

"Hahahahaha... You used acceleration from the start of our conversation. That's also why you can hear the whispers of those soldiers?"

"Hahahaha... Great. My journey here was not in vain." The white-haired man looked very happy.

"Who are you, and what do you want here. I don't care if you are a Hero or a King. If you hurt master. I will do anything to kill you." Arisa speaks with overflowing anger.

She had also filled the staff she was holding with a large amount of mana and prepared to fire his magic. Liza, Tama and Pochi looked calm but they had their hands ready on their respective weapons.

"Huhuhuhu... You are really loved, Satou." The man giggled.

"Don't worry Arisa. I won't hurt Satou one bit. More precisely I can't. Satou has magic which is a bit troublesome. I can also be sure that no one can hurt Satou other than Akon Kagura in this world." Everyone looked confused by the man's words.

"I'm sure you guys are confused. It's all because of the contract that Satou made with Kagura-chan. Because of that contract, Satou has a magic that even other Gods can't erase. So you take it easy. Nothing can hurt Satou in this world." The man smiled. "But... I'm not sure about the people in his sur..." The man stopped talking because Satou suddenly pulled out his magic gun and pointed it at him.

"I'll kill you if you dare to continue your word!" Satou's voice sounded flat and eerie that everyone who heard it got goosebumps.

"Oho... Don't be so awkward like that." The man rise his hand to indicate that he doesn't want to attack.

"You want to go in there, don't you?" The man pointed at the large iron door.

"I need to be in there too. So, how about we go in together?" Satou lowered his gun.

"Then we..." Before Satou could finish his sentence, the man cut him off first.

"Shall we eat first? To be honest I haven't eaten since 2 days ago."

Grrrmmmbll...

The sound of a hungry stomach echoed throughout the room.

"Huhf, are you serious?" Satou could only sigh.

"Hehehe... Then I'll get some food first." The man ran to get the bowl and food and then sat down in his original place.

"Shiro, what exactly are you?" Satou asked the white-haired man.

"Shiro?" The man was confused and pointed at himself.

Then Satou pointed at his head. The man touch his head and the he see his white hair.

"Ahh, then you're Kurou. If you ask like that, I'm a little hard to answer. I'm a human, but at the same time, I'm not. But for sure, this body is a human body." Shiro's answer left everyone confused.

"Ahh, so you are indeed a God?" Satou said and took everyone by surprise.

"So the body is just a vessel?" Satou said while eating.

"Right, although this body is not permanent. I can only use this body for 1 hour, maximum 4 hours. After that this body will be destroyed. You saw it that time after we fought the Hell demon right?" Shiro also answered while eating.

"Then why are you here? Isn't God a selfish being and their job is just to see what's going on in the world and do nothing?" Satou asked a little sarcastically.

"Hahahaha... Are you seriously saying that?" Shiro asked.

But Satou didn't answer and just continued eating.

"Huh, I'm here because I lost a bet with Kagura-chan, that's why I have to kill the demon god as punishment for my defeat." Shiro answered with a face that seemed to regret something.

Satou stopped eating and looked a little surprised. Seeing Satou's face, Shiro was a little scared.

"But don't get me wrong. If I win I'll get a big prize you know." Shiro answered in a bit of a hurry and immediately covered his mouth as if he remembered that what he just said was something that shouldn't be said.

"Heeeh, so that's the real reason? And you lost to Kagura?" Satou smiled.

But her smile was a little scary. Shiro who saw that all became frightened and immediately put down the bowl he was holding and knelt down in front of Satou.

"I'M SORRY!!!"

Everyone are shocked to see what happened.

"I didn't think that I would lose." Shiro said his excuse.

"But what happened? You still lost right?" Satou said while looking down.

Shiro turned his head.

"You're aware right? All of this happened because of your bet with Kagura."

Shiro pretended to whistle.

"But aren't you enjoying all of this too?" Shiro said that so to make Satou not angry anymore.

"It's true that I enjoy what I'm doing quite a bit now. Compared to what I used to do. I'm now doing things a little differently with slightly different people. But still. If you don't make that bet with Kagura. There won't be any in this matter. So, I waited with a bit of hope. What are you going to do or give me as compensation?" Satou smiled licking his own lips.

"That face. You don't think anything weird, do you?"

"Just wait what I'm about to ask. Hihihihi..." Satou said with a slightly unconvincing face.

After seeing Satou's face, Shiro immediately ran away from Satou.

"Kagura-chan!!! Please resurrect yourself right now!!! I feel that I will lose something from his request!!!" Shiro looked really scared and screamed while looking up.

"You made a bet with Kagura. You killed Kagura. And now you're asking for help from Kagura. Isn't that a little irresponsible, Shiro?" Satou walked up to Shiro with a slightly unseemly smile.

Shiro who saw Satou's face felt more and more uncomfortable and finally decided to leave.

"Damn Satou. I'll get back to you later. You'll see!!!" Shiro turned transparent and then disappeared without a trace.

Everyone was confused about what happened.

"Huh, she's finally gone too." Satou sighed and felt relieved.

"Ano... Master? Did you swing that way too?" Arisa asks with a bit of hesitation.

"You mean Shiro?" Satou seeks clarity on Arisa's question. And Arisa just nodded in response.

Satou waved his hand in front of his face and said. "No...No...No... I'm normal. After all, who said that Shiro is a man?"

Everyone was shocked to hear Satou's words.

"There's no way a face and stature like that isn't a man." Captain Kigouri made a comment and everyone agreed with him.

"So you didn't pay close attention to Shiro. Aren't you suspicious of Shiro at all?" Satou looked at everything in the room and was surprised by what he found.

"You don't suspect Shiro at all. Don't tell me you believe everything she says? All the stories she tells?" Satou looked back at everyone.

And then Satou focused on Arisa. Arisa is a little awkward, but she still answers because Satou wants an answer.

"Master, he also told us about you, which actually we all don't know is true or not. But for us, it could all be true. Because all of it has to do with you. At least for me, Liza, Tama, Pochi, and Lulu, if it has anything to do with you, then it's all true. Because you don't say that it's false."

Satou looked up while covering his face.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you guys trusted me so much. I think at least Arisa is a little suspicious of Shiro considering your past."

Arisa lowers her head feeling embarrassed.

"Huh, actually I've been suspicious of Shiro ever since I met her again in the labyrinth that time. From the way she acts, she's like a woman. And I've been convinced by it all since earlier. The way she sits, walks, runs, even hand movements. Those are all a woman's gesture."

Everyone started thinking and imagining what Shiro would be like.

"Besides, some of the stories he tells are true and some may be false." Everyone started to focus on Satou.

"First, she might really be a God or at least he is a being equal to God. Because she knows about the magic I have that Kagura gave me. Kagura said only something equal to God can see the source of this magic, that is Kagura herself." Everyone was starting to get a little worried.

"Master, if he really is God, why did you do this just now?" Arisa looks very worried.

"You don't need to worry. Like I said earlier. God is usually very selfish, and they don't want to interfere with the condition of the world and what happened on it's. Unless the world is going to be destroyed." Satou explained to Arisa which calmed him down a bit.

"Secondly, Kagura maybe really be dead. But was she the one who killed Kagura? It's not certain yet. How I know if Kagura died? Because this magic can be used as a liaison between me and Kagura. One of the function of this magic is to convey the condition of each of us. So we can know each other's condition, and I didn't receive a reply signal from Kagura indicating he can't send it. In other words, Kagura may indeed be dead or she is in another dimension which causes this magic to be unable to connect." Everyone shocked hearing what Satou said.

"Ahhh, so that's why you went to Dragon Valley!" Zena shouted realizing something.

"That's right, I went to Dragon Valley trying to see what condition Kagura was in. But what did I get? Dragon Valley is already destroyed. The ground is burning, crystallizing as it melts, magma flowing like a river. Those are all signs of a fierce battle there. I suggest don't send someone to see it. I was able to survive because of the magic given by Kagura. If normal humans go there, I can guarantee they will die after one day. I'm not sure if the Hero can survive there myself." Everyone was shocked and couldn't believe it.

"Third, regarding the story about me. I don't know where he got that information from. But if he really is something equivalent to God, he must be easy to get information about someone right?" Everyone nodded at this.

"That's right, he must be able to find information easily. Maybe he can also read someone's memory." Arisa conveys her opinion.

"True. But he can't read all the information. There's some information he can't read and he's wrong about it." Everyone's focus is waiting for me to continue my speech.

"The reason why I don't want to be a Hero. He was wrong about that." Everyone gets confused.

"Isn't it that you don't want to be a Hero because it's troublesome?" Captain Kigouri reminded.

"That's true, but I have other reasons. I can't be a Hero. Because the contract I have with Kagura forbids me to believe in God. She even forbids me to think of her as God." Satou explained.

"Ahh, so that's why you looked a little weird when I said you were the Dragon Worshiper." Zena remembered the conversation she had with Satou when they first met. "Yeah, she want me to think her as a friend or one time she ask me to be her son and call he mother." Satou said with a longing face.

"You miss her?" Zena ask.

"I'd be lying if I said no. But I can't possibly meet him in this life. But maybe if a thousand years from now I can be reborn, maybe I can meet him again." Satou said with a calm face.

"Let's not talk about that. The important is. Next time you meet Shiro. Don't fully believe what he says. Nod if you don't know. Blame him if he's wrong. He is indeed something equal to God. But God is not absolute in this world." Everyone gets tensed.

What they were talking about was practically a secret about God. And what Satou said could be said to be the words of an irreligious heretic. But they swear in the day to try to forget everything when they get out of the labyrinth.

"Don't fully believe what she says. Nod if you don't know. Blame him if she's wrong."

'There seems to be someone forget about themselves?'

"He is indeed something equal to God."

'Darling, I am God.'

"God is not absolute in this world."

'The words of someone who has killed God. Can be trusted.'

'Urisai'

'Hahahahahaa...'

"Because our minds are not in the right place. We'd better calm down first." Satou suggested to everyone.

"No need. We soldiers are ready to enter at any moment." Captain Kigouri said loudly.

"We adventurers won't be stifled by something like that." The former B rank adventurer proudly said that.

Satou surrendered and followed the will of Captain Kigouri and the others.

"But you have to remember one thing. Shiro will appear again when we are in the room." Everyone nodded.

Satou looked around and confirmed that everything was ready. After Satou was sure that everything was ready, he opened the large iron door that was blocking their way.

Rumble... Rumble... Rumble...

A rumbling sound was heard as Satou pushed open the large metal door.

"Ohhh!!!"

"Satou, it turns out that your muscles are strong too." Captain Kigouri was amazed by what Satou did.

Satou looked back with a slightly confused face. "What are you talking about?"

"Your muscular strength. So strong, that you can push an iron door that big."

"Ahh, this door isn't as heavy as you think. If you don't believe me, try it yourself." Satou stopped pushing the door and held it from closing again.

Captain Kigouri was curious and approached Satou then he pushed the door. The door moved and the rumbling came again.

"Ohh, it's not that heavy. I thought that because of the appearance is like this, this door would be so very heavy and it would take a certain way to open it like that time when we wanted to open the door leading out that time." Everyone calmed down a bit when they noticed that there was nothing unusual about the iron door.

"Satou, what do you think is inside?" Zena was a little curious and finally asked Satou.

"I don't know either. However, since Shiro is also trying to enter, maybe whatever is inside has something to do with the Demon God." Everyone looked nervous hearing Satou's words.

"You don't have to worry." Satou stroked Zena's head.

"You can handle whatever's inside right, Shiro?" Satou looked up which made everyone also look in the direction where Satou was looking.

After that, suddenly smoke started to gather and Shiro was formed there.

"Ah... ah... I hope you know why I didn't show up earlier. If you just kept quiet, I could have appeared at the right time to save all of you." Shiro pouted and looked a little annoyed while glaring at Satou.

Satou calmly replied. "Because it would make you happy. So I didn't do it."

Shiro looked even more annoyed and scared everyone who saw her face. Shiro, suddenly appeared behind Zena. Everyone thought that Shiro would take Zena hostage so that Satou would obey her words.

But their thoughts were proven wrong. All Shiro did was hug Zena from behind and touched her breasts while saying. "Zena, your husband is bullying me. Help me." Shiro said teasingly.

After that, Satou took out a large paper fan and hit Shiro's head so hard that she let go of her embrace and was thrown against the wall.

BOOM...!!!

"You are so cruel Satou." Shiro came out standing while cleaning her body from the dust.

"You know, with that kind of behavior, you look really weird with your current body." Satou said with a weird face.

Shiro was shocked and remembered something.

"Ahh, my body is still a man now. Because Satou already tell all of you I'm a woman, so i should use an appropriate body." After saying that, Shiro's body turned into a beautiful white-haired woman.

"If it like this. Everything looks normal. right?" Satou could only sigh.

"Could you two be a little serious here? We're about to enter the boss room, you know." Captain Kigouri tried to remind Satou and Shiro.

Satou and Shiro also looked at each other and raised their hands.

Then Satou invited Shiro to walk in front. "Ladies first."

Shiro then walked in followed by Satou behind her.

"You'd better get behind Satou. Don't let anyone pretend to be a hero here. If you don't want to survive, tell me. I'll kill you my self." Shiro said warning the others by releasing a bloodlust that frightened everyone.

After that, everyone could only nod according to Shiro's wish. After the threat that occurred, they walked into the room which still looked dark from the outside.

"This room look so dark." Said one former Adventurer.

However, after everyone entered the room. "But what is light?"

After someone said that, the door immediately suddenly closed and dozens of torches flashed brightly on the walls. After the room became light they could see the room was like a hall where they would meet the lord. However, the room was more magnificent than what was in the lord's castle.

And at the far end of the room, they could see a magnificent chair and a ball floating beside the chair. The orb flashed a few times and then stopped for a while and floated toward Satou and the others.

Seeing the orb hovering near, Captain Kigouri and all the soldiers and Adventurers readied their weapons. But the Ball stopped in the middle of the room and said.

"Welcome to my Dungeon. Do any of you want to become the master of this dungeon?" A sound can be heard by all of them.

Everyone is confused about what happened.

"Is that you the black haired man? Or is it you the one carrying the big sword? Or you perhaps the lizard beast girl?" The ball flickered every time he made a sound.

"So, all the monsters and traps that exist appear as a trial to choose a strong dungeon master?" Satou said his opinion about what happened in the labyrinth.

"Right, you're smart too, do you want to be the master of this dungeon?" The ball confirmed Satou's words.

"No." Satou answered immediately.

"Sigh, what a pity." The orb glowed dimly after hearing Satou's answer.

"Why not just Shiro, he's also strong." One of the former adventurers said.

The ball flashed a few times and said.

"You can't, because she doesn't have a body of her own, and the body she's using now is only temporary. After all, she just a by..."

Shiro let out a huge bloodlust and aimed it at the ball which made the ball change color from blue to red blood

 "Danger... Danger... Danger... Dangerous entity detected. Initiating elimination sequence."

Suddenly, after that. Many magic circles appeared and then monsters started to come out of the circle.

"Dangerous entity marked. Attack at once."

The monster started running towards Shiro.

"Satou, could you step back for a bit. I need to teach this kid some manners." Shiro said with a slightly scary smile.

"Okay" Satou backed away from Shiro.

"Don't help her. Just sit back and enjoy the see. If you still want to live." Satou said slightly threatening so that no one dared to do anything.

Shiro than waved his hand and a barrier and separate her and Satou the rest. Then she held up her left hand and a seven petal flower appear shielding her from the monster attack. After that a tear was seen beside Shiro and a black sword hilt was seen coming out of the tear. Shiro took the handle and lifted it above his head.

"Isn't that just a sword hilt?" Someone said like that.

"It's not just a normal sword hilt, if you can't see the blade, it mean you don't deserve to see it's true form. Have you forgotten that she's a God." Satou answered.

After a few seconds, mana began to gather in the sword hilt that Shiro was holding until it finally formed a jet black aura. As time went on, the aura became more and more terrifying that it gave chills to all who saw it. Even the monsters stopped trying to attack Shiro and retreated slowly.

"You know, naughty children need to be punished. So..." Shiro held the sword hilt hight above her head.

"EX.... Oh, I can't pronounce the name. whatever, the important thing is that the skill can be used."

Shiro swung his sword while shouting. "MORGAN!!!!!!!"

After that, an immeasurable amount of mana shot out of the sword's hilt and destroyed everything in front of Shiro. Everyone could only stare at what was happening in front of them. Only Satou remained calm. Satou then stood up and approached Shiro.

"Sigh, it's a relief to be able to let out some steam." Shiro said while pretending to wipe his forehead from sweat.

1