Chapter 4 – Precious Bond
214 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ezekill regained consciousness, he narrowed his eyes and opened it slowly. He moved his head to look around. He saw his sister Sofia sitting on a stool, she was sleeping. He was glad to see her safe.

 

I have to get stronger if I want to protect what I have right now. He thought.

 

An interface popped out.

 

[YOU HAVE TWO NOTIFICATIONS!]

 

[You gained 10LP from the last battle! (18LP total)]

[Sofia’s affection increased by 40! Gained a title ‘Sister’s love.’]

 

That would make sense, I saved her life after all. He thought.

 

Status. He commanded.

 

[Ezekill Raylight]

 

[Stats]

Level: 2
EXP: 800/1000

HP: 20/20

MP: 610/1000

SP: 200/200

Sta: 20/20

 

[Attribute Points: 12]

STR: 1

AGI: 1

Cons: 1

Endurance: 1

Wis: 1

Int: 1

 

[Magic]

 

Magic theory.

Light affinity: Pillar of Light

 

[Abilities]

Velocity Manipulation

Swordsmanship boost.

 

[NO SKILLS DETECTED]

 

[Titles]

Sister’s love


[Passive]

True arcane core

The Guide

Blessings of Herana.

 

I was blessed by Herana? Why? He thought.

Sofia woke up, her sapphire eyes met with Ezekill’s eyes. The remainder of her sleep instantly vanished as she saw Ezekill was conscious again. She stood up, and rushed towards the door. She jerked the door open and shouted.

 

“Mommy! Daddy! Ezekill is awake!” She screamed to her heart's content.

 

Rudolf and Lina heard the echoes of the scream above, Rudolf left Lina and the servants from the kitchen. He used blinked, he poofed out and reappeared outside the kitchen. He blinked again, reappearing besides Sofia.

 

“Is something wrong Sofia!?” He asked.

 

“Ezekill is awake!” Sofia’s eyes glowed happily.

 

Rudolf ran, he slammed the door and looked at the cradle. He saw his son after many hours of sleeping. His eyes glowed, and he took Ezekill from his cradle. He carried him and hugged him.

 

“My little prince! You’re awake! I’ll take you to mommy!”

 

Too close! Too close! Ahhhhhh stop! He thought.

 

His face was too close from Ezekill’s comfort. Ezekill tried to shove his face away from him. Rudolf tried to kiss Ezekill.

 

Ezekill looked around and saw a blue flower glowing. It was the mana flower that hooked his attention when they were in the garden. Sitting above the drawer, no matter how many times he looked at it, for him it was beautiful. Sofia probably picked the flower since she noticed that Ezekill was fond with the Mana Flower.

 

They walked downstairs, they headed inside the main hall, then towards the kitchen where Lina and the servants prepared for dinner. Sofia jerked the knob to open the door. They walked inside.

 

The aroma of the food they cooked made Rudolf’s stomach growl. Lina took notice, and Rudolf blushed.

 

Lina recognized Ezekill, she ran towards Ezekill, she hugged him and kissed his forehead.

 

“My baby!” Lina’s eyes almost bursted into tears.

“Oi, why didn't he shove you away?” He pouted.

 

Lina laughed, the maid called Lina’s attention. She had short vantablack hair, her eyes were a bit squinted and she also had brown irises. Ezekill's first thought was that she was similar to asian, and the way she talked was a bit different from others, she had an exotic accent.

 

“Mrs.Raylight, the dinner is almost ready.” The maid lowered her head while she spoke.

 

“Will you be able to continue preparing without me?” Lina asked.

 

“Of course Mrs.Raylight, just wait at the table.” She continued to lower her head.

 

What a beauty. He thought.

 

They walked outside and waited in the dining room. Ezekill’s stomach growled. He was hungry.

 

“Oh my! Are you hungry, my little boy?” Lina spoke to Ezekill.

 

Lina took Ezekill from Rudolf, and she revealed her beautiful bosom for Ezekill to suckle. Rudolf’s eyes were full of envy. Lina slapped Rudolf.

 

Minutes later, dinner was served. It was extravagant, for the main dish they had a full roast chicken, lamb stew, creamed fish, for dessert they had strawberry tart, strawberry pudding, for beverage a sweetened honey milk for Sofia, and a wine for both Lina and Rudolf.

 

Ezekill drooled with envy.

 

Damn that looks delicious. He thought.

 

Night came, Lina took a chair, and opened a book. She told a tale about a legendary hero who drove the nightmares away.

 

The tales of Legendary Layawin.

 

A long time ago there was an ordinary boy who had an extraordinary life, he was raised by Spirit, Divine Beast and Undead in a ruined city called The Unliving City. It was far away from civilization, he was the only human boy living there. He was being raised by a father figure Skeleton named Boney who was skilled in wielding different types of weapon. An ethereal ghost, who was a master of the weave. The ghost preferred to be called Hira, the name Hira was the name of the daughter of Goddess Herana, the Goddess of the world. No one actually knows if she was the daughter of the Goddess. And a Giant Two-horned snake, named Gliir Nuno. These three were his only family. They poured all the love he needed, even more than a normal living family. They taught the boy compassion, kindness, and love for the living. It was surprising coming from the dead themselves except for the giant snake.

 

They also taught the boy Layawin on how to survive the harsh world, they taught him combat.

 

Shit my eyes are dropping, I want to hear more. He thought.

 

Lina noticed that Ezekill was asleep, she stood up from the stool, kissed his forehead a goodnight sleep and closed the book.

 

“I guess that’s it for today,” She said.

 

She turned off the magic lamp, and laid down beside Rudolf. A few minutes had passed and Rudolf locked Lina with his strong arms, her face was smashed into his chest. She hugged him tightly until she fell asleep.

 

Morning came, Lina woke up. In the early morning the bright light of the world bloomed anew. The sound brought a calmness to mind, a soothing melody, a natural lullaby of the songbirds. Lina filled her lungs with fresh morning air as the world came to focus. She kissed Rudolf’s lips.

 

“Good morning darling.” She was atop of Rudolf.

“So heavy hnnggh.” Rudolf was still asleep.

 

The word ‘Heavy’ made her angry, her face furrowed, she opened her hands wide open. The hand flew and landed on Rudolf’s face, she removed herself from him while groaning. She turned and saw Ezekill, it made her calm down. She smiled, she kissed Ezekill’s forehead.

 

A knock can be heard, Lina opened the door. It was the maid.

 

“Mrs.Raylight, the breakfast is ready.” The maid spoke.

She nodded and dragged Rudolf out of the bed. Rudolf was forced to wake up.

 

“Darling breakfast is ready.” Lina showed a sarcastic smile.

 

“What’s wrong? Why are you mad?” Rudolf replied.

 

“Nothing! Let’s go eat breakfast.” She replied.

 

“Will you stay here to watch Ezekill?” Lina told the maid.

 

She nodded, both of them went downstairs to eat.

 

The maid blushed when she saw Ezekill. She thought Ezekill was cute. His blonde hair was like his father, his emerald eyes opened. Ezekill saw the maid.

[Yui Yuki]

 

[Stats]

Level: 30
EXP: 100/31000

HP: 200/200

MP: 1320/1320

SP: 0/0

Sta: 200/200

 

[Job: Combat Maid]

Affiliation: Raylight Household

 

[Attribute Points: 0]

STR: 15

AGI: 20

Cons: 18

Endurance: 18

Wis: 35

Int: 90

 

[Magic]

Ice Affinity: Ice blast, Ice Prison, Ice Shield, Cold Aegis, Frost Lance, Freezing nova, Ice field, Ice Storm.

 

Magic Theory.

 

Recovery Mana: Cure wounds, Restore limbs, Healing field.

 

[Abilities]

Magic tool boost.

 

[Skills]

Cooking, Cleaning, Service, Packing, Gardening, Weeding.

 

[PASSIVES]

Rare arcane core.

Fast mana recovery.

 

Ezekill blushed as he saw Yui, she smiled at Ezekill. She took Ezekill, and carried him.

 

Ahhhhh this is heaven. He thought.

 

Yui took Ezekill downstairs, and they arrived at the dining hall. Yui told Lina that Ezekill was hungry, she told them he grabbed her bust along the way.

 

Being a baby is awesome! If I was an adult I would be in jail for sexual harassment! He thought.

 

Another servant prepared a meal for Ezekill, while Ezekill kept grabbing Yui’s medium bosom.

 

MEDIUM! IS PREMIUM! MEDIUM IS PREMIUM! HOORAY! He thought.

 

“Uhhhh! Please wait master Ezekill, the food is on its way.” She told Ezekill as he kept fondling her bosom.

 

The cream bread milk soup arrived as Yui sat to wait. She fed Ezekill.

 

“Open your mouth master. Ahhhh” Yui used a baby expression to make Ezekill imitate her.

 

You look stupid if you know that my mind isn’t a toddler. But being fed by beauty is the best! He thought.

 

Ezekill was surprised by the flavor, the soup was creamy it instantly melted inside his mouth, and the bread that came along with it was so soft and fluffy. He lost control of himself and made a baby noise.

 

GIVE ME MORE! WHAT THE HELL THAT’S REALLY FREAKING DELICIOUS! He thought.

 

Ezekill observed that Yui was blushing again, her beautiful wide smile and  beautiful face displaying a pleasant look. Ezekill thought it was a wonderful experience that he didn’t experience from his previous life, being fed by a beautiful young woman.

 

[Congratulations you earned 5LP! Total of 23LP!]

 

After a few minutes of feeding, Ezekill was full. He observed his surroundings, he noticed that everyone was gone.

I guess we’re taking our time huh? He thought.

 

Yui walked outside while carrying Ezekill. Rudolf and Sofia were standing, both wielding wooden shortswords.

 

What the fuck is that stats! Damn those are godlike stats dad! He thought as he peeked through.

 

[Rudolf Raylight]

 

[Stats]

Level: 70
EXP: 100/120000

HP: 2020/2020

MP: 570/570

SP: 3200/3200

Sta: 2000/2000

 

[Job: Champion]

Affiliation: Raylight Household.

 

[Attribute Points: 200]

STR: 120

AGI: 150

Cons: 100

Endurance: 100

Wis: 40

Int: 35

 

[Magic]

Fire Affinity: Fire enhancement, Flame of Aegis, Ignite.

 

Magic Theory.

[Abilities]

Blink

Counter

Absolute Deflection

Absolute attack

Aura mastery:  Limbs augmentation, full release.

 

[Skills]

Combat: absolute sword proficiency, polearm proficiency, Ascion sword style, Flinch sword style, Wurd sword style.

Labor: Leadership, Politics, Baking, Cleaning.

 

[Passives]

Normal arcane core.

Golden Aura Mastery.

Physical resistance.

 

[Title]

Dragon Slayer

Kinslayer

4th Protector of Ascion.

Champion of the Realm.

Bane of the Undead.

Nightmare slayer.

Savior

“You want to get stronger Sofia?” Rudolf asked.

 

Sofia nodded.

 

“Then show me what you got my little princess!” He howled.

 

Sofia rushed forward without a proper stance, she let her wooden shortsword point forward. Rudolf evaded without a problem and bonked Sofia’s head.

 

“Again, but this time open your eyes! Remember what I taught you! You haven’t forgotten right my little princess?”

 

“Yes father! Gripped your sword tightly, legs not too far from each other, point your weapon towards your opponent!” She replied.

 

“Good, Try again!” He replied.

 

Sofia rushed forward again but with a plan this time, she raised her wooden shortsword and struck it downwards. Rudolf easily evaded again but little did he know it was not. Sofia redirected her wooden shortsword horizontally. Rudolf was surprised that if she had the sense of length, she would be able to hit him but too bad she was still a noob.

 

“Ehhh I thought I would hit you daddy!” She pouted.

Rudolf burst out laughing and patted her head, as her attempt impressed him.

 

“Don’t make that face my little princess! You have the makings of a swordswoman!” He tried to encourage his little princess.

 

She pouted again.

 

Why do I feel annoyed? He thought.

 

“Again my little princess, on guard! This time I’ll attack!” He roared.

 

Ezekill tapped mana on his arcane core, he observed Sofia. He used Velocity Manipulation on Sofia.

 

Rudolf flicked his wooden shortsword on Sofia, Sofia quickly stepped backwards evading the attack. Sofia and Rudolf were surprised by what happened.

 

Ezekill smirked. He did the same thing again but to his dad Rudolf.

 

[Velocity Manipulation Resisted! Level too high!]

[Pro tips: The higher the level gap the higher chance he would resist.]

 

Rudolf felt something unpleasant, he looked around. Someone tried to curse him, he thought. When Rudolf and Ezekill’s eyes met, Ezekill evaded the gaze of his Dad.

Hmm hmm hmm La la la! It wasn’t me. He thought.

14