Chapter 9 – Training
159 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yo, Alfrich. I miss you,” Herana said.

 

“Did I die again?” Ezekill replied.

 

“Yup, sometimes you’re so stupid, to think that she would be happy if you get hurt. And this is the result, dumbass.” Herana mocked Ezekill.

 

“That kinda hurts.” Ezekill felt the sting of her words.

 

“Truth hurts.” She replied.

 

“Since I got a chance, I would like to purchase something since I got 35LP.”

 

“I think it's better to save up your LP.” Herana replied.

 

“Nah, I need something to combine my Light magic. I need to get stronger in order to face that guy, I need to optimize my capabilities.”

 

Ezekill saw something interesting while scrolling down the list.

 

Hmmm Earth Affinity. He thought.

 

“What’s the limit of Earth magic?” Ezekill asked.

 

“User’s imagination. Like everything else it takes creativity to be good.”

 

“In other words, none?” Ezekill murmured.

 

“Yes.” Herana smiled.

 

Ezekill selected Earth Affinity. An excitement can be seen in his eyes. A blue window popped up.

 

[Do you want to have Earth Affinity? YES or NO]

 

Yes.

 

[Transaction complete. 5 LP left]

 

“Jeez, what a waste of LP. You could manually gain affinity if you trained. Having affinity is just having knowledge about that magic, I thought you would buy some OP shit abilities.”

 

“Wait, what! Why didn't you tell me!? I thought affinity is needed to cast earth,air, magic or someshit.”

 

“Nah. Stoopid.” She’s really started enjoying screwing with Ezekill.

“You fucking scammed me! Give me back my hard earned life points! Argghhh!”

 

Ezekill rushed towards Herana angrily. Herana manifested a door and swiped him inside.

 

“Bleeh, Bye bye.”

 

“Come here you!”

 

Ezekill was back from the last save point.

 

“Wait what I’m back! Fuck!”

 

Yui saw Ezekill stomping on the ground, the tantrum Ezekill showed, made Yui worried.

 

“A-are you okay my master? Did I do something wrong?” Yui furrowed her eyebrows, she asked in concern.

 

Shit Yui saw my tantrums fuck. He thought.

 

“It’s nothing Yui. And I’m sorry.”

“I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” Ezekill added.

 

“Ehh? Why are you apologizing, master?”

 

“I said something mean to you, I’m sorry.” Ezekill sincerely apologized.

 

“Oh that, I see hehe. It’s fine, master.” She smiled.

 

“Let’s continue our training Yui.”

 

First the intent, fire a glass from my hands.

 

Yui gave him a space, she immediately understood that her master was trying something new.

A brown magic circle slowly manifested on his hands, he felt his mana being used, an earth like needle came out from the magic circle. Yui was surprised she thought Ezekill only knew Light magic. But Ezekill’s reaction was different.

 

What the hell, I did put my intent on making a glass why is it firing a freaking rock. Is there a mechanic I missed?

 

Ezekill sat on the grassy floor, he was drowned in deep thought. What did he do wrong? He wasted thirty life points for Earth Affinity but it didn’t do what he intended. He opened his hands doing the same process, but still only managed to spawn a rock from his magic circle.

 

That bitch didn’t tell me everything, why is she messing with me!

 

[Because you ignored the goddess.]

 

What, I ignored her? We were talking! Just a minute ago! Then she messed with me!

 

[You’re really a dumbass. Do you want advice, dumbass?]

 

Stop calling me a dumbass, and I didn’t ask you to! so shut up! I’ll figure this out! He replied to Guide in his thoughts.

 

“Think dammit!” He murmured.

 

While Yui was watching him with concerned eyes.

 

Evening came.

 

He tried many different things but everything failed. He cast a bendable rock, a mud and another rock, and many more. His mana was depleted after trying so many different things, he couldn’t do what he wanted.

 

Yui carried Ezekill, as he passed out from his experiment.

 

Morning came again, Ezekill rushed outside to continue his experiment, he still cast rock. Afternoon came, he skipped his physical training with his dad and continued to experiment. He forgot something, a step that usually skipped. He thought hard, and harder. He remembered the sixth step! The process he missed! He thought.

 

He tried again, but instead it turned the rock bigger. He got stuck again.

 

What the hell! I thought I had a breakthrough! Why does the size get bigger! He fell into deep thoughts again.

 

What if I break it down instead of making it bigger?

 

He intended to cast a rock, then modified it to sand and modified the atomic structure of the sand mimicking a melted down, and chemically transformed glass, it turned to glass. A glass popped out on his magic circle.

 

“I did it! Yes, finally!” He celebrated.

 

“Woahhh, Congratulations master.” Yui was astonished, she clapped.

 

He smirked.

 

[Congratulations you earned 5LP!]

[You learned a variation of Earth magic! Glass!]

 

“But it took me thirty seconds to do it, in combat it would be impractical.” He murmured.

 

He tried it again, but intent to cast glass, he thought it would take another thirty seconds to process the magic.

 

Magic circle appeared to the ground but instead of brown it appeared a marble white, glass spike formed on the ground.

 

“Ehhh? I thought it would take another thirty seconds.” He was stunned.

 

Yui clapped again, and praised Ezekill for his efforts. “Wow! Master it usually takes a lot of practice before casting new magic that quick!”

 

He stumbled, his vision faded, his mana was depleted. “I used my mana more than I thought.”

 

Yui carried him again to their room.

 

The dawn slowly came, to greet the voided night sky smiling upon it. Ezekill woke up in dim-light, he slowly opened his eyes, Yui’s face materialized on his vision, her face was up close, he could feel her breathing, her bright red lip seduced him to smooch her lips, but he managed to control himself. He blushed, and touched her angelic snow white face. Her beautiful medium bosom cracked in her nightwear, his breathing quickened, his heart beat faster. Before he could touch her beautiful bosom, she woke up. She looked at him with her gentle smile.

 

Sexual Harassment. He thought.

 

I remembered what she said, I think I need more practice, my circuits needs to get used to my new Affinity. He thought.

 

“Go back to sleep my master, it's still early. I need to get up and prepare.” She stood up.

 

Minutes later, she thought Ezekill was gone back to sleep, she took off her nightgown carelessly, her bareback was visible. Her beautiful round shaped butt was seen, she had a slender body. She bent over, her beautiful pinkish blossom revealed, Ezekill gasped. She took an underwear while Ezekill rolled to the opposite side, he closed his eyes while breathing faster.

 

What the hell.

 

An hour later, Yui knocked on the door to wake him, but he couldn’t sleep because of what he saw.

 

Ezekill stood up and dressed. He opened the door, and Yui waited.

 

“Breakfast is ready my master.” She smiled.

 

Ezekill was awkwardly silent, he wouldn’t dare to make eye contact.

 

“What’s wrong? Are you okay master?” She moved in front of him and sat down.

 

Ezekill gasped, his imagination ran wild.

 

“No, it’s nothing.” He bailed out and ran.

 

After they ate, he kept avoiding Yui.

 

Shit, I can’t look at her without my imaginations running wild! He thought.

 

“Time to train master.” She smiled.

 

“Hmm.” He nodded.

 

Yui noticed that Ezekill didn’t face her, he was looking at the ground.

 

Yui walked closer to Ezekill, she grabbed his shoulder and asked what’s wrong. Ezekill pushed her away and ran again.

 

Lina giggled, she was observing both of them when they ate breakfast.

 

“He’s got a crush on you.” She giggled.

“Ehhhh! He likes me?!”

 

“Of course, you spend a lot of time on each other, naturally he developed that feeling for you.” She smiled.

 

“I-I see, but I’m just a mere servant.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll go fetch him.” She walked away.

 

Lina dragged Ezekill back to Yui. She smiled at Yui and glared at him.

 

“Be nice.” Lina smiled.

 

 He nodded.

 

“S-shall we start master?” She asked

 

Ezekill looked at her and blushed, nodded without saying a word. Ezekill inhaled deep, and exhaled. Focus Focus. He thought.

 

Yui deployed an Ice Field, she cast Ice blast, a ball of ice fired from her hands, when the ball got close it blasted on Ezekill’s face. Ezekill immediately reacted, he summoned a block of wall. Ezekill successfully defended himself, he unsummoned the wall.

 

Ezekill ran to her right, trying to search her blind spot, Yui followed his movements. Ezekill used Velocity Manipulation to increase his momentum and jumped. Yui lost her sight when he ran in circles faster than she could track him.

 

Ezekill cast Glass Shards. He pointed his hand at Yui, he aimed. Marble White Magic Circle was constructed, shards of glass were created and a whoosh could be heard, Yui jumped backwards but stayed within the Ice field.

 

Ezekill immediately cast another bombardment of Glass Spike. Six magic circles appeared on the ground. It manifested Glass Spikes Yui jumped backwards and backflipped to dodge the second spike, she moved her shoulders, she barely evaded the third one, the fourth one appeared below her, she immediately stepped backwards, and another fifth spike behind her. She somersaulted the last two spikes.

 

She was out of her defense field, she thought Ezekill would launch a close combat but little did she know it was not. Ezekill cast Refraction Ray from a distance. The ray bounced on the pillar of glass spikes and towards Yui. She got hit on her stomach, she groaned in pain, and fell to her knees. She stood up immediately. She touched her injured stomach, she felt a burn on her skin.

 

Shit, I’m already tired after a few casting. He thought.

 

They were interrupted before they could finish.

 

“Ezekill! Meet uncle Gunther!” Rudolf waved his hands and opened the gate.

 

“Hi Ezekill!” He smiled.

 

“Gunther will train you, so that you can manifest your Aura.” Rudolf told Ezekill.

 

“Do what I instructed you to do.” He whispered to Gunther.

 

“Are you sure? Yeah there is a high chance that he will manifest his Aura but he'll hate me for this.” Gunther whispered back.

 

“What’s the problem with that? He will still hate you slowly because you’re hella annoying.”

 

“Tch bastard.” Gunther replied.

 

Rudolf left the scene and got inside the mansion.

 

Gunther lascivious winked at Yui. Yui gasped somewhat and got weirded out, meanwhile Ezekill glanced at him in annoyance.

 

“Now small Rudolf! Let’s get trained shall we!”

 

“First thing you need to do is to build your stamina! So you’re going to swing your sword two hundred times! Isn’t it fun!?” Gunther said happily.

 

Ezekill complied and he received the training sword that Gunther was holding. He swung it.

 

“Hey baby, do you have a boyfriend?’ Gunther flirts with Yui

 

“N-no I don’t.” She replied, slowly backing away.

 

“So you’re free to mingle huh?” He sniffed her hair.

 

“Hmmm delicious.” Gunther moaned.

 

Ezekill swung his sword, while listening to Gunther.

Gunther touched her shoulder. “Hey babe let’s move, this place is a bit crowded don’t you think?” He winked.

 

“Please remove your hands, Sir Gunther.” She was getting uncomfortable.

 

“Come on now! Have some fun with me, the Great warrior Gunther! You should be happy I’m willing to spend time with you.” He robbed her arms, hands, and fingers.

 

“No thanks, please stop.” Yui tried to remove herself.

 

Gunther tried to drag Yui. And suddenly an explosion can be heard.

 

“Here we go, damn you Rudolf.”

 

Ezekill had enough, he was mad, hella mad. His mind immediately goes blank and whispers can be heard in his head. Fucking kill him. After what Gunther had done to Yui. Ezekill went on blindrage.

 

Ezekill threw his wooden sword, a breeze passed by as the wooden sword flew. Gunther evaded the wooden sword. Ezekill’s fist was shining; it solidified and turned into shortswords. Ezekill thrusted.

 

Gunther ducked, and sprinted to distance himself. A huge yellow magic circle manifested below him. 

 

“Pillar of Light.”

 

Ezekill went for his most powerful magic. A bright light fell down, hitting Gunther unable to dodge. Gunther covered himself with his own Aura. Another pillar fell down. And another and another.

 

“Shit Rudolf this kinda hurt help!” He shouted.

 

He wasn’t able to move because a hand made of compacted soil held him.

 

“This kid is scary fuck Rudolf make it stop! If I move, this kid would bombarded me with more dangerous magic.” Gunther covered his head with his arms and aura.

 

“How can he repeat the same magic!?”

 

Rudolf laughed at the distance. 

“You doubted what he’s capable of, right! Then you need to taste it for yourself!”

 

“Fuck, Rudolf this wasn’t part of the deal!”

“Okay okay fine, I’ll make him snap out of it.”

 

Rudolf blinked towards Ezekill, he slapped Ezekill. He snapped out of it.

 

“Yoo, my son, you do really love Yui that much. Going blind rage for her. I didn’t expect that.” he smiled at him.

 

“Where is he!” Ezekill howled.

 

“Hey hey hey! Stop it, your uncle Gunther did that to awaken your Aura. Look at yourself, you're glowing.” He smiled.

 

“What.” He quickly looked at his hands emitting white aura.

 

“Congratulations Ezekill, you're the first three years old to unlock Aura Mastery.” Gunther told Ezekill.

 

“I’m sorry, forgive me, it's for his sake. Rudolf told me that he loves you if something happens to you he will surely awaken. It’s one of the methods and quickest way to awaken someone. I’m sorry again.” Gunther bowed his head and apologized.

9