Chapter 65
234 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter  65 An Clumsy Move (1)

Didn't want to talk with Wu Qiujun any more. Wu Daozi smiled at Xu Wenchuan"Xu Wenchuan, About Xu Yaoting,do you agree him to be my disciple?"

"Ha ha ha... It's his honor to have the opportunity of being your disciple.I am so glad. How could I say no? I just worried that my grandson would humiliated your reputation, then I would made a wrong decision." Xu Wenchuan kept his mouth open for laughing.While he was saying, he also looking at Wu Qiujun without concealing his pride,thinking:

Didn't you say that my grandson was a waste? Now my grandson was the best in the world. Your disciple was the second.So isn't your disciple even worse than a waste?

"No,he won't!" Before Xu Wenchuan's voice had died away, Wu Daozi shook his head heavily and said firmly. "I had met countless people, and I'm sure that I'm a good judge of character. Xu Wenchuan, I promise that If you are willing to allow Yao Ting to be my disciple for three years, you will for sure to get a commander who are invincible in the world!"

"Humph!" As soon as Wu Daozi finished, Duan Lengyan snorted with disdain.

Wu Qiujun also kept a poker face, and said loudly "Well! I will wait to see what gonna happen. I hope Wu Daozi really will not regret! Duan Lengyan, let's go!"

He had wished that Wu Daozi could accept Duan Lengyan as disciple.Now it seemed that it was completely hopeless, so that Wu Qiujun did not want to stay here to get the eye of Xu Wenchuan. While he just about to leave the palace with Duan Lengyan, Wan Dong and Tang Xinyi stepped in the room.

"Well, We have guests home!" Wan Dong became dazed for a second after seeing Wu Qiujun and Duan Lengyan, and then his face was covered with a smile. As the young master of Dingshan Palace, he should well-behaved and be polite to the guests.

What made Wan Dong feel surprised was that, before he could approach Wu Qiujun and Duan Lengyan, there was an unprecedented sharp and cold atmosphere came to him, causing him to involuntarily make a shiver.

"You are Xu Yaoting?" Duan Leng's eyes were originally very beautiful, but at this time they were filled with hostility, which made people could not face.

Wan Dong was wondering that is this another 'trouble' that had been made by Xu Yaoting?

Even Tang Xinyi thought so, looking at Wan Dong with contempt and ridicule.

"Exactly, and you are?..."

"Watch out!" Without any answer,Duan Lengyan suddenly shouted and raised her hand then attacked to Wan Dong while he was just asking.

The cultivation of Duan Lengyan was higher than Wan Dong's. Although she did not use all her power, her attack also should not be taken lightly . As soon as her palms stretched out, Wan Dong was threatened by growing crisis as if he was standing in the center of storm and he was totally  wrapped up by the imposing of palms.

"How dare you!" It was never occured to Xu Wenchuan that Duan Lengyan dare to attack Wan Dong in the Palace.He shouted with anger like a flat thunder,and then he instantly ruched to Wan Dong like a huge Roc..

"Senior brother, Duan Lengyan knew what she is doing now.She will not hurt your grandson.You don't need to be so anxious." Speaking like this, Wu Qiujun also moved. After snoring, he rushed to the sky like a eagle and easily stopped Xu Wenchuan.

"Wu Qiujun, you bastard!" Xu Wenchuan worried about Xu Yaoting so that he couldn't care so much. When he shouted, his palm was instantly turned into ten, and then changed into hundreds of thousands of palms,covering the whole world .

"Humph!" Seeing that Xu Wenchuan was serious, Wu Qiujun snorted lightly and his face changed. Then his palms waved at the same time, and his strength was also revealed, which immediately spread though like a wall in front of Xu Wenchuan and never yield a step.

0