Chapter 223
147 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What about me? Are you leaving me behind?"

Pouting, Leng Yucui showed a cute and tantalizing smile to Wandong.

"Of course not! You're always on my mind! Otherwise, everyone would kill me for that. Well, you can just take as many raw stones as you want."

He finally figured her out - Leng attached much less attention to the raw stones per se than Wandong's attitude towards her.

That was the difference between the mindsets of women and men.

Wandong's promise put a smile on Leng Yuecui's face.

"Well, I'd like to have you keep an eye on my portion here at you place. You can hand them over to me when I need them."

She cast a triumphant look on Tang Xinyi.

"Good! I shall be your stone-sitter for the time-being."

"As far as I'm concerned, I d' better leave here for now! Or else, I would probably got killed here as well! Haha..."

Unwilling to leave, Tang Xinyi found the turning point of her relationship with Xu Yaoting pretty weird. He became increasingly sweet and appealing to her, like a magnet drawing her near day by day.

She, however, had to go back to report to the Princess Baidie about everything that happened over the past few days.

"Well, okay. Please relay my gratitude to her royal highness."

"And me!"

Hardly had Wandong's voice faded away when Xu Wenchuan added.

The Xu's sincere attitude curved Tang's lips. She felt satisfied to the brim with their unswerving support for the Princess Baidie.

"Yaoting, what about the rest of the raw stones?"

Xu Wenchuan inquired after he had Tang Xinyi walked out.

"Let's put them away for the moment and leave them for the furture."

Wandong responded.

Xu Wenchuan bade his underlings to store the raw stones away.

Wandong turned around, surprised by Leng Yuecui's stay.

"Yuecui, it's getting late. You'd better leave for home now. Your parents are worrying about you!"

"Are you shooing me away?"

Sniffling, Leng Yuecui let out a hum.

"Certainly not! I'm just..."

Wandong felt overwhelmed by her manifest demonstration of her love for him. It seemed that she unveiled her affection on purpose, in order to compete with Tang Xinyi.

"Xu Yaoting, how dare you seduce me granddaughter?"

A thunder-like ear-splitting bang cut off Wandong in midsentence, making his heart race at a horrifying speed.

Lifting his head, Wandong spotted a fleeting figure dashing toward him from miles away, like a shooting star chasing the moon.

The gate-crasher's striking martial capacity blew Wandong away - that must be a supreme master, going beyond Xu Wenchuan and Wu Qiujun to a great degree.

What a wonder! How come nobody had ever known such an outstanding martial master before in the Yunzhong City?

Wandong cast confused eyes on Xu Wenchuan in spite of himself, while the latter was knitting his eyebrows, looking pretty grim.

That applied to Leng Yuecui as well. She panicked so much as if she had been standing in a snowstorm. Shuddering nonstop, her face turned ghostly pale, fear welling up in her eyes.

"Granddaughter?"

Wandong took a deep breath when a name rang a bell: could it be Leng Shuangrong?

As far as Yaoting could remember, Leng Shuangrong's name was literally an emblem of horror and ruthlessness. By extension, one could tell the status of the gate-crasher based on Wandong's dread for him.

Fairly speaking, it was even the same case with Xu Wenchuan. He was afraid of Leng Shuangrongs' connection with the Great Taoist World as well as Leng's sublime martial capacity per se.

Leng Shuangrong, in addition, was notorious for her die-hard manner. Anyone who offended her would hardly shun from the invitation of Death.

In that case, nobody in the Yunzhong City had balls to confront her.

She landed herself in front of Wandong steadily with a swish. Albeit 80 years old, she was, oddly enough, still sextually attractive. One would mistakenly take her a sultry milf if he had never met her before.

That perfectly explained why Leng Yuecui was such a bouncing beauty.

0