Chapter 226
125 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You should stand out and prevariacate on me for your little bastard! How come you got such an asshole as your son! He disgraced your whole family! I would have long driven you out of my family were you my daughter-in-law!"

"Senior, you..."

Ning Shan muttered in a sobbing tone, eyes red forthwith.

Having been sitting aside silently, Wandong suddenly stood up and flew into a rage, grim faced.

"Old witch! I take no notice of whatever your bullshit you talked about me! But I won't allow you to insult my mother! You must immediately take back your nonsense and apologize to her!"

He had a fit not because of Xu Yaoting. He was, instead, terribly concerned about Ning Shan, as she was the one who warmed him with maternal love. Enjoying a supreme status in Wandong's mind, she was more significant than anyone else in this world, even including Wandong himself. He just couldn't for the life of himself witness her held to humility.

As furious as he was, his fit aggravated his wounds again. A flow of blood welled all this way up to his mouth and only got forced by his gritted teeth to remain where it was.

"Yao...Yaoting?"

Astonished, Leng Yuecui stared at Wandong, almost agonized to death.

"Yaoting..."

Deeply moved by her son's unswerving support, Ning Shan smiled with tears cascading down her cheeks with vengeance.

"Little bastard, are you nuts? How dare you speak to me like that?"

Wandong's upright statement only added fuel to the fire, irritating Leng Shuangrong to the brim. She roared at the top of her lungs, murderous intentions filling her eyes.

"Yaoting!"

Terribly agitated, Xu Wenchuan intended to stop his grandson from confronting Leng Shuangrong, as he would probably end up killed.

"Grandpa, let me face it, as I was the one who had it coming."

Wandong made his statement categorically in a serious tone.

Blown away by Wandong's unflinching demeanor, Xu Wenchuan felt rather pleased with his heroism. He felt as if he saw a youthful himself in his grandson.

"Fantastic! But, do remember! As your grandad, I'll be eternally backing you up! You hear me?!"

Nodding heavily, Xu Wenchuan yelled to his grandson.

Both went deeply moved with the solemn and stirring vibe, feeling tempted to burst out crying.

Leng Shuangrong the martial wonder and the Lengs got outshone by the solid bone between the beloved grandfather and grandson.

A voice came off in Xu Wenchuan's mind: anyone who dared to hurt his grandson would get killed right there right now.

The power of their earnest relation broke out with daunting momentum, overwhelming Leng Shuangrong in spite of herself. A quiver darted across her body with a tinge of amazement popping onto her face.

"Little brat, you're asking for death!"

Shaking her head, she recollected herself and roared again at Wandong. She couldn't withstand anyone challenging her.

"Nanny, you can, by all means, kill me instead!"

Leng Yuecui gathered surprising courage and dashed to stand in front of Wandong in a bid to fend her grandma off. Her unusual boldness might have something to do with her commitment to Wandong or the influence of the bravery of the Xus.

0