Chapter 228
135 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow, you really talk big! Come and engage a fight!"

Almost bursting out laughing, Leng Shuangrong let out a growl, plunging her palm at him.

As a martial epic, a random move she made already sufficed to scare anyone to death.

With half of her martial capacity coming into play, a fierce wind rushed forth, occulting the heaven and the earth to a horrifying extent.

 Wandong, apparently, was unable to take that.

While he was at his wit's end, Xu Wenchuan rushed forth to make a move.

Like a flowing dragon, he rose high into the air, striding toward Leng Shuangrong with his spiritual energy bursting forth.

A slew of bangs coming off, he fought her back with awe-inspiring force.

"Leng Shuangrong, are you gonna fall afoul today?"

Xu Wenchuan flew into a rage, as Leng Shuangrong still persist in her ruthless manner, showing no intention to relent.

Looking over Xu Wenchuan, she went confused.

"You did reach the ninth level of the spiritual energy! Humph...I thought you would get stuck at the eighth level through the rest of your life. Didn't expect you made a breakthrough at such an old age! But you'll remain defeated whenever you have a fight with me!"

Letting out another growl, she took 80 percent of her martial capacity into play.

While she was throwing her weight about, Wandong spotted something weird in her move.

There were millions of cultivation methods in the world, as there were numberless warriors engaging their respective cultivations in their own ways. In so doing, their spiritual energies boasted great variety accordingly.

Warriors belonging to the same sect would also end up having different types of spiritual energies due to their physical differences.

Two types of spiritual energies coexisting in one body was the most threatening taboo for warriors. In that case, a warrior would suffer grave problems, such as inner conflicts, consumption of his own body.

As an exception, Wandong was able to absorb the spiritual energies of other warriors with no side effects, as he had practiced the supreme cultivation method of the Great Taoist World - the Book of the Mighty Conception. Compounded with his Taoist energy, unconstrained by the rules of the spiritual energy, he had what it took to have different types of energies compatible with one another.

As far as Leng Shuangrong was concerned, she remained a warrior of the mundane world. Outstanding as her spiritual energy was, she had no storage of the Taoist energy at all.

To have two types of spiritual energies in her body, she suffered a thorny problem each time she engaged a fight. One of them came into full play at her mandate, while the other was reluctant to act on her deployment, entrenched on two acupuncture points of hers: Shenfeng and Shangqu.

Resembling two delayed action bombs, once out of control, the inconsistent spiritual energies would have her possessed by Devil forthwith.

He, at that moment, was unable to figure out the cultivation methods that allowed her to develop two types pf spiritual energies, poles apart from each other.

Whatever it was, her days were numbered if she went on with her irregular martial cultivation. In that case, she would never fulfil her ambition - to transform her spiritual energy into the Taoist one and become a Taoist warrior accordingly.

0