Chapter 237
132 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun Xiaoya was wrong about Wandong. He had no option but to go for blood burning golden needle treatment.

Though he had Taoist energy in his body, it didn't suffice to bring his entrails back in place in a time frame shorter than two months. In so doing, he wouldn't make a prompt increase in his martial capacity before Leng Shuangrong came for the duel three months later.

"Yaoting, I believe you are strong enough to bear up! Ning Shan, go and fetch me a thick towel."

Sun Daobai broke the ice.

Instead of acting on that forthwith, Ning Shan cast a hopeless look at Xu Wenchuan.

"Just do what he said."

Xu Wenchuan nodded, letting out a sigh.

"Yaoting, how come you have to suffer so much..."

Sobbing, Ning Shan left.

"Xiaoya, bring me the blood burning golden needles."

Serious-looking, Sun Daobai bade.

He, apparently, wouldn't have taken the last resort if he had got any other feasible options.

Sun Xiaoya took out a delicately-designed jade case out of her cotton bag.

Wandong figured it out right away - the case was made of a very unusual type of jade, which was crystal clear with energies freely circulating.

Inside the jade case lay a dozen of one-centimetre-long thin needles, giving off golden light.

Ning Shan dampened a towel and plugged Wandong's mouth up with it.

Sun Daobai carefully lifted a needle up, "Yaoting, I'd rather call them a dozen gates of hell instead of the blood burning golden needles. You'd have to bear up come what may!"

Taking a deep breath, Wandong nodded in agreement.

Sun Daobai was a bit flustered too, as he seemed to have been away from the blood burning golden needles for days,

Taking a long breath, he managed to concentrate, "Yaoting, I'm about to crack on!"

Hardly had his voice faded away when the needle darted into an acupuncture point called Shenting on Wandong's crown.

It felt as if a burst of scorching lava had flooded into his body, with an unbearable sharp pain sprawling in all directions inside him.

Though fully prepared, Wandong didn't expectation that the pain caused by the treatment should go beyond his power to such a terrible extent.

He let out an agonized humph in spite of himself, trembling nonstop as if he had got electrified. The towel in his mouth gave off a constant wave of squeaks, sending chills down the others' spines.

"Yaoting!"

Yelling out of sheer sorrow, Ning Shan attempted to hurl herself upon her son.

Xu Wenchuan hastened to drag her back in time, "Shan, please get a grip!"

His situation was no better than hers, eyes red.

While they were talking, Sun Daobai proceeded with the needle treatment unceasingly. Another three golden needles dashed into three acupuncture points called Shangxing, Baihui, and Naohu.

In so doing, the pain that plagued him multiplied by three times.

With a crack coming off, he smashed the handle of an ironwood chair into powder.

Known as the hardest wood in the world, the ironwood chair was self-explanatory solid.

But it got smashed with a single grab of Wandong, which demonstrated how insufferably painful the treatment was.

Feeling as if his heart had been on the brink of implosion, Xu Wenchuan felt agonized to the brim. He wished if only he could have taken the pain on the behalf of his grandson.

Turning her head aside, Sun Xiaoya didn't have the heart to follow with the treatment.

Tears cascading down his cheeks, Wu Yang kept saing, "Big brother, you'll be fine, you'll be fine..."

With four needles poked into Wandong's crown, Sun Daobai couldn't help but sweat a lot, as he was pretty worried about Wandong's situation.

As far as he was aware, there had been only a handful of warriors who had borne up till the end during the treatment. The rest of them didn't end up well: some died of pain, others couldn't be able to lead a normal life anymore because of the horrendous psychological trauma.

0