C1
144 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young man was playing video games when he suddenly got a message on his phone:

"Would you like to become a sect master?

Yes/No"

The young man had blue eyes; wore a green shirt and red pajama pants, his dark brown hair was quite messy while his somewhat handsome face seemed tired.

"Sect Master?" The young man; named Shang Di shook his head and simply clicked on yes out of fun. He had a summer break and he didn't have to do anything anyway, he thought that that was simply an advertisement for a cultivation game.

Suddenly the world around him turned black, as he thought he was sleeping his body was transmigrated instead, and as he woke up a wind breeze greeted him.

[Greetings Host!] A mechanical voice said as Shang Di opened his eyes and quickly stood up.

"Who's there?!" He asked in curiosity as he noticed...

"Where am I?!" He around and noticed a wide grassland, a beautiful blue clear sky, and the harmonic chirping of the birds.

[The host has transmigrated to a cultivation universe. The goal of the host is to create a mighty force; a sect.] The mechanical voice responded quickly without talking around Shang Di understood his situation...

"Siri- I mean system, you said "universe" does this mean there are different planets?"

[More or less, this universe is divided into world realms, equivalent to planets in some way.]

"Hmm... I should create a force... System was you created by someone?"

[Answer can't be provided.]

"I see." Shang Di responded with a smirk on his face as he looked at the clear blue sky, it felt like a dream. Reading so many novels who would have thought that he would really transmigrate one day.

"System, your purpose should be helping and guiding me, as you already mentioned I should create a sect, so I can assume you are helping me creating a sect ?"

[Indded. The system's only purpose is to help the host to create the sect by providing materials, knowledge, etc.]

"How can I get materials or furthermore, how can I even achieve a greater cultivation base? Since I am probably not even a cultivator; who would like to join my sect?"

[Checking... Information...

Cultivation realms: Qi Gathering; Qi Condensing; Qi Shattering; Core Forming; Sea Core; Soul core; Soul Sea Core; Soul Shattering; Ocean Reconstruction; Mountain Reconstruction; Earth Reconstruction; Heaven Reconstruction and Realm shattering.

The host is at the Qi Gathering realm and has 100 system points.

The system will now transfer all the cultivation knowledge to the host that is required to cultivate.] Just as the system ended its sentence Shang Di got a bit of headache, his brain was overflowed with information as he nodded in enlightenment.

"System, you said I have 100 System Points, what can I purchase with those?"

[In the host's previous world the games on phones called "Gacha" Games were a trend, thus the system has implemented that kind of game system.

Also, the system has added a "duplicate crafting" function.

Information!

The techniques and everything else that can be purchased has a specific rank: C- Common; UC- Uncommon; R- Rare; E- Epic; SR- Super Rare; UR- Ultra Rare.

Percentages: C: 50%; UC: 30%; R: 15%; E: 2.25%; SR: 2%; UR: 0.75%

Also when receiving a duplicate the host can convert all duplicates into C-UR stones and then can craft certain techniques, scriptures, etc.]

"Alright, but fair enough."

Shang Di stood there for a good 5 minutes thinking about his situation as he stood up and took a deep breath.

"System, please show me the shop!"

A hologram panel then showed in front of him.

[Shop:

Thunder Empowering Box
-Contents: 40 C; 20 UC; 15 R; 5 E; 1 SR
60 cultivation scriptures; 5 cultivation techniques; 10 martial art techniques; 5 footwork techniques; 5 pills; 1 Alchemy scripture
-1 draw: 3 contents; 10 draws: 31 contents
-1 draw: 100 SP (system points); 10 draws: 1000 SP (Guaranteed Epic on 10 draws purchase)
-
Silent Darkness Bundle:
-Contents: 1 cultivation technique (R); 2 pills (C); 1 martial art technique (UC); 1 footwork technique (R)
-1st-time purchase: 100 SP
-Max. Purchase: 3 times (after 1st purchase it gets to the normal price of 150 SP)
-
Dark Moon Mega Box:
-Contents: 80 UC; 40 R; 20 E; 10 SR; 5 UR
50 Martial techniques; 30 alchemy scriptures; 20 footwork techniques; 25 cultivation techniques; 30 Cultivation scriptures
-1 draw: 4 contents; 10 draws: 41 contents
-1 draw: 250 SP; 10 draws: 2500 SP (Guaranteed SR on first 10 draw purchases)

Shop Rewind: (Every 12 Hours)
Till next rewind: 11 Hours and 50 Minutes
Duplicates: C: 0; UC: 0; R: 0; E: 0; SR: 0; UR: 0]

"Nice, that's really nostalgic... System, how can I earn system points?" With an enthusiastic face, Shang Di asked as he looked into the forest that was probably filled with beasts.

[There are many opportunities for the host to earn SP.

One way is the daily quests:
Hunt 1 magic beast: 20 SP
Do 100 push-ups: 30 SP
Meditate 1 hour: 50 SP
These daily quests can change.

Since the host hasn't advanced much in cultivation the system can only provide the host with 2 ways to get SP, either doing daily quests or hunting magic beasts (per demonic beast 50 SP since the power level of the host is relatively weak.

Information:
Beasts rank: Same as human cultivation realms.]

"So the most efficient way right now is killing magic beasts..."

"System please purchase the "Silent darkness bundle" thanks." Just as Shang Di ended his sentence the SP that was displayed at the top of the electric hologram panel was reduced from 100 to 0.

[The bundle has been purchased... All the content the host has received was stored in the inventory.]

"Thanks, please open my inventory!" With a anticipated face Shang Di said in his mind as a feeling of excitement was coming over him.

[Inventory:
Cultivation Technique(s): Qi Darkness Swallowing Technique (R) - Swallow the Qi around you and ascend in strength!
-
Martial Art Technique(s): Flying Darkness Sword (UC) - use your Qi to create a sword that can aid you in fights!
-
Footwork technique(s): Silent Darkness Steps (R) - move silent and fast just like a shadow!
-
Pill(s): 2 Small Healing pills (C)
---]

"That's going to be fun!" Shang Di shouted as a cunning

Are you interested ?
  • Yes Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let’s see how the next chapter are going to be Votes: 4 57.1%
Total voters: 7
0