Ch 2: Chakra
315 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[I'm would say I'm beyond fucked... but the color of my hair tell me otherwise]

Chizuke thought while looking at himself in the mirror since he hasn't really thought of what he looked like, even then he must admit that he looked 'pretty damm cute' even for 2-year-old standards, chubby cheeks, stubby weak baby arms, and a decently pale skin tone, with the most obvious feature being the red hair and brown eyes.

[My hair indeed does look like ketchup... wait... ketchup exists? now that's neat]

While Chizuke was derailing and going in his train of thoughts he started thinking about everything that he knew about naruto, and to be fair it wasn't that much, he did see all the anime and subsequently, read the manga but that was it. He really wasn't all that interested in naruto after 2 years and his knowledge on it was pretty hollow all things considered, he only really had a half-assed timeline of events.

[To be fair I doubt that even Kishimoto know the damm timeline]

So Chizuke was trying really hard to remember everything that he needed to know about the impending conflict, or at least supposed impending conflict since him even being alive was proof that even it doesn't even necessarily mean that they were in the 'original naruto' so he had to sit down and plan for the future.

And so he planned...

.

.

.

After a mere 30 minutes of sitting down, he already had his 'objective' on how to use the information of the future and decided to just use the 'information' that the knew and wasn't even going to consider the events that will transpire as 'truth' since they really could not even happen since his existence would inevitably trigger the butterfly effect. And following his logic of 'If the butterfly effect is going to happen at least I'm going to enjoy it' he decided to not give too much into sticking the plot, since it may not happen anyways.

The first thing that he decided was to be a ninja, not a difficult decision since the only people with real power in the world were either ninjas, Samurais, or the Otsutsuki, of which he barely even knew about.

[I remember something about Karma, but I have literally no idea what means, taking into account what Chakra means in this world I doubt that Karma is the same thing as on earth]

As for the why of him wanting power, he really didn't know, he just thought that of all things that he could do to earn money being ninja sounded the most fun, he remembers fondly wanting to have cool adventures as a kid but he simply wasn't born in the right age to explore neither the world nor space, so he resigned to study in medical school since he was just bored and it made a lot of money.

[I never really cared about the oath of 'do no harm' to be fair, maybe it was good that I died]

Alex did enjoy the medical life, but it simply got too bored of it since he didin0t work to have fun, he worked to earn money, so in this life, he was definitely going to actually work on something he enjoyed and being a ninja was a good step in that direction, the color of his hair being a good indicator.

[I have no fucking idea if I'm an Uzumaki, I do have the hair but I don't think that's enough to declare me as such]

He was one of the few kids who just didn't have any last name, apparently, his mother died at birth, and wished that he didn't carry her last name since she wanted to have his last name as my father's.

[I wonder why his father's last name  REDACTED like what? I can't even know that?]

The Uzumaki bloodline would be a good asset to have at his disposal, in his opinion, you have the right to use every advantage that you possess, no matter, if it's an iron will, talent, or just good blood ties, the Uzumaki lineage being the latter, the characteristics being a good proficiency in Fuinjutsu1Sealing Arts and plain vitality.

[I mean, as much as 'vitality' sound plain it is undisputably incredible since Kushina got the Kyuubi extracted from her and didn't die on the spot, well I should not count with it since I'm not even sure about it]

"Alright, chakra it is!!"

"Keep your voice down Chizuke-Kun!"

"Okay, Kiyoko one-san!"

And so Chizuke decided to try and unlock his chakra.

.

.

.

[Ok! done! but why is it so hard to do that?? too much fucking work and now I'm caked in sweat! I don't even have a decent explanation for it, I guess a kid could be running in their own room or something? alright that should work maybe]

What Chizuke didn't know was that children didn't 'unlock' their chakra on their own and that they needed the help of an adult to be able to do that. This is actually the reason why Shinobi or Ninja schools exist in the first place, although kids from clans could get their training and chakra unlocked through their clan members, civilians just didn't, so they had to go through school first.

This is actually the reason why there aren't any civilians that even try to do ninjutsu or strengthen themselves and become bandits, only very few could actually unlock it like that, and even then it was mostly due to a traumatic experience forcing their body to their extremes. so how did Chizuke manage it in less than a day and alone?

Simple, he wasn't from this world.

.

.

.

Unlike everyone from this world, he didn't experience chakra at all, so with simple meditation, he managed to actually find something that was never there before, a tug, a will, an extension of oneself through a medium that he simply didn't know how to control or even interact with but that definitely was there, since it was located in his stomach he correctly guessed that this 'alien feeling' was chakra.

Of course, getting all 361 Tenketsu to open with absolutely no guidance was muscle straining to say the least, after he was done trying to get this new 'ethereal appendage' to go against every single point that could be classified as a 'door to open' so that he could get his chakra flowing through his body, he was done with it, he didn't even have the muscle capacity to actually process the new feelings of strength and freedom that he was currently experiencing.

Of course, he knew the basics of chakra, the thing about melding together the physical and spiritual aspect of oneself, and so he theorized that opening his Tenketsu and making use of the chakra coils was only possible because he had a mature spiritual self since he was reborn and also because he pushed his body to the very limits, or maybe even because he was Uzumaki!!!.

[One can only dream]

22