Ch 4: Orphanage and more control
276 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been 3 years and 4 months since Chizuke was born in this world, since the first time he tried his chakra control exercises he has come a long way, specifically with the leaf sticking stuff. He can now basically roll on a pile of leaves and get most of his body covered in leaves, this is because he thought that he needed to train the control over every Tenketsu to get more control over his body.

This, of course, is not the case... at all.

It would be like saying that in order to learn how to grab stuff properly one needed to train his biceps, this is nonsense but it does still contribute to something completely different, his control of chakra was indeed still trained since it was still trying to distribute chakra, but now the other less used Tenketsu on his body got more used and therefore got accustomed to the flow of chakra and could simply output more.

So more output in chakra in his body, nothing too extraordinaire.

As for his social life, is nothing really happened, a kid with the mind of an adult is really not fit to be socializing with the fickle minds of some random brats that only now the pain of stubbing their toe on corners, anyway that doesn't really mean much too the caretakers since they are not paid enough to care if one the children are distant, out of their own volition.

Although he has taken up a decent hobby in doodling, since it is considered something that a normal toddler would do the caretaker really doesn't care too much, as for what he is doodling? well, nothing too extraordinaire but he is certain that light novel exists since Jiraiya was a certified author of the finest quality smut according to the silver-haired Sharingan cyclops, he needed a cover and the graphic design of the 21st century must have at least rubbed off him... right?

He was also how to write Japanese since he would obviously need it in order to be a functional shinobi, he also stressed his worry for calligraphy to Kiyoko since he deduced that good handwriting was a requirement is one way to even attempt Fuinjutsu.

[Maybe that's why Jiraiya was a good author?]

There were... problems to say the least with both of his objectives.

He of course has learned the Japanese language to an acceptable degree surpassing his fellow 2-year-olds in this aspect, but he was stumped at first when even trying to learn to write, it was nothing less of a nightmare, he was banging his head against the wall while doing the leaf exercise since the language itself was 'completely evil' in his words.

He already was wary of learning language since, between the 2 languages he already learned there were too many things that just didn't make sense to him, some words between languages literally meant the same thing, but the way and amount of times they were used meant that they had a different level of significance.

Words like 'careful' and 'cautious' meant the same, but the impact that 'caution' gave was definitely more, only known by the mere fact that the world saw less use, this happened between words that literally meant the same in languages and confused Chizuke more, and Japanese was not any better.

Suddenly he needed Kanji that he didn't know not could distinguish between, some words changed depending on the context and the meaning of the sentence was only grasped once he read the entire sentence.

He managed it, he only attributed that victory to the fact that he was a child, and his brain plasticity allowed him to absorb information like a sponge.

As for Caligraphy, it went smoother but not by a lot.

He simply wasn't used to not-tale notes that didn't look like a bunch of random lines with some spaces, after all, medical students require to take a lot of notes, and the fact that college professors talked fast in order to maximize the amount of information per class lead to none caring about 'good looking letters' and instead focused on something quick but only readable for them and god.

Chizuke could only blame his luck, but he persevered, once the muscle memory was in place it should be a smooth ride from there, or at least that was he told himself.

.

.

.

Chizuke was finally 3 yers old and currently he was in the outskirts of the forest, if someone was looking at him they would be confused at the weird scene that he was making, why he was gazing at a tree af it was his worst enemy? why is he trying to hype himself up to do something?

[C'mon now, don't be scared, just defy the law of gravity for a few seconds no biggie... you technically do that with the leaf you just need to apply that with a thousand times the weight and to yourself... yeah normal ninja stuff an all that]

Chizuke himself was doing not much better.

After a few minutes he finally gathered all the courage that he needed and finally started running, picking up speed until he was in front of the tree, he chaneled chakra through his feet and tried to move up the tree, he succeded the first 2 steps but he finally felt gravity pulling him into the floor and his body followed, he fell for 3 meters and landed in his butt.

[Well... that was decent I guess?]

He tried again, this time he decided to put more chakra in his feet to see if he gets either stuck on the tree or just gets a couple more steps up the tree, but he understimated just how much he actually added and when his feet touched the tree.

*Crunch*

He was repelled from the tree and sent stumbling backwards.

[That hurt a little TOO much for my liking]

Chizuke finally composed himself and began examining what exactly happened, first he noticed that his right feet was hurting a lot more than anything else, when inpesting it he noticed that it was red and minor grazes made the paying that much more stingy.

[Too much chakra apparently makes flesh hurt like hell, how the fuck does tsunade not bust her arms like this? DO i really need to be a high class medic to even understand how to not die while punching with a bit too much chakra or is the 'technique' itself  that makes it possible?]

The second thing that he noticed was the tree, he expected that there would be a foot size print in the tree but it look like it was more of a small explosion in the tree, a little oval shaped but other than that it would be hard to actually guessed it was made from a kick,.

[I see, whatever I did was too much chakra and it kinda exploded? i don't really get how is that supposed to work but the repulsion does make that possible, well that eliminated this method as a possible technique for the super strength at least, but damm i kinda can't move without a limp today]

And so Chizuke returned to the orphanage for the day.

20