Chapter 137
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the well, he was sitting on the peak of a tall unknown mountain, as if he could grab the stars easily.

A girl was in his chest, cold but drawn, sad but alluring, looking like Leng Yuexiao.

Behind them was another girl with some devil message.

Song Ning waked up in shock. Was this a dream?

While he was wondering, he sank again into another the scene, where he saw a large quantity of people and Mu Xuezhao was in them!

He had never seen so many people since he was born. What was going on? Why would he be involved in such picture? was it... a dream?

No other explanations could be adopted. 

All of a sudden!

A sharp cry deafened him. He, covering his ears with hands, found that the girl with devil message appeared in the well again.

So beautiful, even surrounded with devil message, she looked pure like snow. She gazed at Song Ning in silence with her deep eyes, as if she could see through thousands of miles.

Nine tails were swaying after her.

Song Ning took a deep breath and became conscious. He quickly retreated a few steps and the scene began to disappear, followed by a voice that he never heard, but he felt it was from the devil girl.

"The devils and human beings are different. I was born ten thousand years earlier than you and had been waiting for you all the time, my master! You should wait for me for another thousand years and I can break through the cage..."

Only... a thousand years...

The voice echoed in his brain and stung him. After a while, his mind became empty, as if nothing occurred.

He punched his head heavily.

What happened...

"I seemed... seemed to see something, but why I can't recall it? "

"I remember... no petals... in that place..." He whispered to himself.

But now his eyes were filled with petals and fragment, nothing else existed...

He smiled, "It's normal to lose sense for a moment in such superb view."

Buzz...

He felt an earthquake again and detached from the world of petals. Looking around, he found everyone around was in the similar status to him.

"So, so amazing..." Tang Yue sighed, "Little Brother, did you see it?"

"Yes!" He responded with joy, "It's so beautiful, I don't know how this flower sea was formed. It's so amazing!"

However, a feeling of loss struck him, though so weak that he even did not know why.

But he understood that what he saw in the flower sea was exactly illusion.

Tang Yue was also delighted, "I saw a world full of petals. But... but I feel that I seemed to see something else. It was like a dream, but I can't remember. Do you have the same feeling, Little Brother?"

0