Chapter 26: Meeting At The Inn
201 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not willing to continue exposing his family’s shame, Edgar nodded. He turned to Isabella. “Why are you standing with them? Come, let’s go do it now that I’m back.”

Isabella looked between Edgar’s eager face and Lance’s calm one. She wasn’t sure whom to pick, so she said to Lance, “Despite the heavenly pleasure your hands and mouth make me feel, you still haven’t done it while he wants to.” Her hesitation was clear to him.

Lance knew where she was getting at and was also aware of Ardor’s plan.

“Tonight, you’ll get it,” he declared, eliciting a blissful smile from her. He also whispered a few things.

Before Edgar could flare up, knowing something was wrong with the conversation, Isabella spoke to him. “Tonight, dear. Come to the Wicked Inn for me. I’ll be waiting!”

Still hesitant, Edgar knew he could not gain much by staying. So he turned to leave, missing that evil grin growing on Ardor’s face.

A full moon hung up on the sky, casting its light on the dark Capital City. Owls, bats, and other birds of the night flew across the buildings and parks of the city. 

Despite the late time, the commercial district remained as bright as the day, with plenty of torches hung from the walls and wooden supports.

Edgar walked across the bustling market and entered the most opulent inn of the city, the Wicked Inn. 

Aware of their practices, he asked the receptionist looking at him with a professional smile that a guest of theirs was expecting him, and soon enough, he was standing by the door, but too afraid to take that step.

The days of laying near dead, in an old man’s body but with the mind of a youngster, had given him quite the shock and even now, he wasn’t aware of the one behind his suffering.

Now that his mother wanted to leave his father, or had already left him, his future felt even more uncertain.

“No, I cannot let that happen!” his eyes hardened with determination. “I cannot lose the support of the Mists! I will never let that happen!”

His aim was clear tonight. Get his mother and Isabella back, while taking care of Ardor, that teen who was close to his mother, and maybe even Ardor’s slave and mother.

“After all, who can say no to more beauties?”

He confidently knocked on the door and tried to open it. Much to his surprise, it was not locked. Still, that thought didn’t stay in his mind for long as he entered the room and left his shoes.

While being inwardly jealous at the fancy arrangements and decorations of the house, he quickly reached the drawing room and saw the people he wanted to see.

Ardor sat on a single sofa with Jeanne in his lap, and her head rested on his chest. The pair seemed as inseparable as a pair of lovebirds, and he felt quite gleeful, imagining separating them.

Lance sat on a wider sofa next to Ardor, with Alse on his left, and Bella with Isabella on his right, while Minnie stood behind them in her maid uniform.

Everyone wore comfortable home clothes, and the assets of the women were prominent enough to be clearly visible, eliciting a reaction from Edgar.

“Simply a beast in heat,” he heard Ardor mutter.

“What did you say?” Edgar’s eyes spit fire, as he almost rushed and beat the living daylights out of Ardor, but he restrained himself, as there was something more important he was here for.

“Nothing much. Take a seat. Let’s see what your mother has to say,” Ardor commented.

Edgar didn’t understand how he acted as if he was the boss of the room, the man who called the shots, but after seeing nobody object, he went and sat on the sofa opposite to Lance and next to Ardor. 

If not for the fact that he still hadn’t recovered all of his martial strength after regaining his life force, he was sure he couldn’t have held himself back.

Bella looked at her son, a creature she had spent years of effort on, and remembered his treatment towards her and how similar he was to his father.

‘You always came when you needed my help, when you needed the Mist’s help. Now that I’m leaving you people, you still want me back.’

She mockingly smiled to herself, and as Edgar had a foreboding feeling, she said, “Edgar, my son. No matter where you go, no what you do, and no matter who you do, I will still love you as my son.”

As Edgar began feeling better, and began brainstorming on how to get his mother back, she added, “But your father has been slacking off his dues to me for a long time. In fact, it’s been that way since you were born. Why should I tolerate that?”

At her question, Edgar hesitated, knowing the reason for his father’s actions. He wanted to tell her, since he knew his stubborn traditional man would never do it. But the surrounding company was not one where he was willing to share this secret.

As if knowing what was going on in Edgar’s mind, Bella said, “These people have helped me. If you cannot say it here, forget about convincing me to come back!”

Edgar heard the commitment in her words, and despite the shame he felt, he looked down and said, “My father is not opposed to doing the deed with you normally. But… but he cannot adhere to your fetishes!” 

Edgar looked her in the eye and with a finger pointed at her, almost shouted, “Why do you want it in the back!?”

Ardor and Lance, who understood the meaning, stifled their laughter, but their struggling faces gave it away. 

It was even worse for Edgar when he saw them while the unmarried women remained confused, and only Alse glanced towards Bella’s plump bottom and somewhat understood the ex-wife’s feelings.

Bella felt slightly humiliated since her son exposed her bedroom secret, as she never expected it caused her husband’s behavior towards her.

Still, she thought about the people present–her lover, his other women, and her love’s boss with his woman. They were like family Then why did she have to feel shameful in their presence?

Bella answered Edgar with a mature look that only the experienced would understand.

“Edgar, my boy, unless you’re capable and unless you try it, you will never understand the pleasures of doing it from the back. Sadly, your father was not capable enough, so he never understood it, and I never enjoyed it.”

Then she looked at Lance, clearly smitten. “Until I met him.”

“Oh…” Edgar finally understood. Despite his plenty of adventures, he had never tried that, and the ladies he did it with forced nothing on him because of his status.

“But father is really missing you!” He lied without blinking. “He really loves you!”

Bella smiled at her son. How could she not know what was going on in his mind?

“Really?” she asked. “Is he missing me or the support my clan used to give him?”

Edgar realized she knew the truth. But he was the same as his father, willing to do anything for power.

“He’s missing you,” he answered, knowing it was untrue.

Bella had a disappointed look on her face, while Ardor and Lance grinned. Even the ladies were told about Bella’s past and looked at Edgar with disappointment.

Edgar once again had that foreboding feeling. Only this time, it stayed and grew stronger.

“Hah…” Bella sighed. She looked at Ardor, “I agree. Seems like he’s just like his father, that liar.”

Ardor grinned. He saw the image Lance had just sent him and concluded a few things.

‘Looks like this is another great way to gain her loyalty.’ 

He looked at his stepmother, Alse. ‘It should work on her as well… well, nevermind. Her masochist nature will keep her bound to Lance while the other women have almost submitted to him as well.’ He once again saw Bella’s new loyalty.

[Loyalty: 100% (fixed naturally, will not decrease unless said person is betrayed by the one she loves.)]

“What do you mean?” Edgar questioned with anger. He stood up, ready to attack or run away.

Bella slowly stood up as well. Before her son’s cautious eyes, she vanished and reappeared behind him.

As he felt a presence behind him, Bella unleashed her brown aura with impressive control, and quickly covered Edgar in it, putting him in a translucent brown egg.

Sweat dripped down her forehead as Edgar looked at her with betrayal in his eyes, and unleashed all moves he knew, punching, kicking with grayish brown coated limbs. 

Despite the fierce damage he was causing, nothing seemed to work as the gigantic brown egg never dented, nor cracked.

Within a few minutes, he had difficulty breathing thanks to the extreme effort he was putting in breaking the egg and sat down in exhaustion.

Read up to 15 chapters in advance here - http://www.patreon.com/misterop

Creation is hard, cheer me up!

Like this chapter? Add it to your library.

Here’s the Discord link = https://dsc.gg/mmhs

You can Vote on the Polls on Discord and influence the plot.

4