Chapter 2 Acceptance
64 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the initial anger of finding out, I'm not special.

I decided to reflect on the 3 years I spent being oblivious my name is Hata Sadou and I have two strange but decent parents Sato and Yasutake Sadou.

mentioned previously there are mob characters but they're not struggling too much.

And just because I'm not gifted or have a strong bloodline that doesn't mean I can't be strong.

I mean there's Might Guy and Rock Lee.

But I'm not motivated enough to train like them.

But there are plenty of other characters who started from a mob background like...

well, I couldn't think of anyone else but there are plenty of ways to become strong. 

I guess through reflecting on my past I forgot to check out Wikipedia some more.

...

After thoroughly checking my "Wikipedia" it only does one thing tell me what year it is now and events that have happened previously and in the future up to the end of Shippuden,

I was born in year 64 meaning that I will be doing my shinobi schooling with the Konoha Rookie Nine. 

That also means I'm currently in a time of peace.

other than the usefulness Wikipedia has given me now its fucking trash and with no upgrades, I'll have to deal with it.

well, it's best to start training early so let's get some chakra testing paper.

 

 

 

 

 

5