Chapter 4 – Anger
784 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello hello, Lux's here! I hope you enjoy the story so far ^w^ Here's the link to the correction of this chapter, if anyone want to mess with it ^u^/

 

Chapter 4 - Anger

 

“FUCK!” I screamed in the maintenance corridors.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKING SHITTY CUNT!” I struck one of the wall repetitively, stopping only when I realised I was hurting myself.

For once I had been so full of confidence! I thought that I could at least not shake in fear facing Matrona but, no, just like every time, I was nothing but a scared little animal while facing her, and the way she was treating me!

“I’M NOT USELESS!” I screamed again. It wasn’t my fault I wasn’t as smart as she wanted me to be! It wasn’t my fault my pussy had been dry all those years! It wasn’t my fault I wasn’t as good as my siblings!

“Fucking AAAARGH!” I was so angry, I didn’t even have the words to express it and just started roaring as I walked down the dusty staircase.

And the fucking contempt in that bitch’s gaze! As if I was a poor, broken little thing that would finally be of use to someone! 

I tried to calm my respiration. It didn’t work.

I’m not even a person in her eyes! Just a tool that can’t do its work! I’m sure she would treat the others the same way if they became useless! AND MY SIBLINGS!

“RRRAAAAA!” I screamed again just thinking about them. Bitches, all of them, little bitches, running around Matrona for a chance to lick her motherly twat and maybe get some scraps in the process. 

I started walking more slowly, going down the staircases instead of falling through them as I have been doing until now. I even stopped once, putting my hands around a pipe and squeezing it as much as possible, all to try and calm myself down.

The squeezing worked, and I wished it wouldn’t have, because stress and sadness quickly conquered the space that had been filled by anger.

Bloody hell. And it’s not even like I can be mad at them. I thought, striking a nearby wall, feeling defeated.

After all, my siblings were doing what they were raised to do, always under Matrona’s thumb, always trying to please her, to get some of her love, always chasing the rewards she dangled in front of them.

I went back to my room, those bitter thoughts swarming my mind all along, carrying the heavy pouch of money Matrona gave me.

Once back I changed clothing, putting something less conspicuous to go out at this hour. I didn’t really have the time to stop and think right now, after all I didn’t want to have to dance naked outside tomorrow’s whole evening.

Once done, I took a moment to search where I could go to get some proper clothing for tomorrow’s debut, quickly going through the Brothel’s list of suppliers and choosing one that I could coax to sell me something, even if the sun was past the horizon already.

The whole endeavour was pretty hard now that my anger stopped overshadowing the ticking bomb that was my quim and, once I finally found want I wanted, I threw some ink on a piece of paper, barely good enough to be read, turned my head toward the door, and…

Urgh, I just can’t! And fell on the floor, moving my pants and panties away so I could directly plunge my whole hand into my cock-sheat.

Breathing hard and fast, I played with myself and started exploring the depth of my flower. All in all, I was still pretty new at this. I knew how to please other women, but me? I didn’t even know what I liked or not, which parts were more or less sensitive, and for a good reason, since until very recently I couldn’t get any reaction from my lovely crevice.

I don’t know how long this expedition to the depth of my womanhood went on, I just remember spreading my lips and caressing my labia, trying to find and then playing with my already-swollen clitoris, that little sensitive pearl that rubbed as if it was a cock.

I craved stimulation, I wanted more, searched deeper, massaging the velvet walls of my babymaker, pushing harder on the most sensitive points, even trying to pinch here and there, something I quickly stopped. I wasn’t a masochist it seemed.

There was so much snatch-cream everywhere you would have thought I had already orgasmed, but no, the flood was yet to come and, when it hit me, I arched my back and even scratched my side with my free hand as I screamed once more, even louder than yesterday, even louder than from my earlier anger.

I screamed and screamed, and I kept spraying little droplets of my girly honey everywhere, a lot more than yesterday thanks to my stored Energy.

When I finally fell down on the ground, I looked around with a glazed gaze before suddenly remembering what I had to do.

“Fuck!” I jumped on my feet and, moving the two Primal Energy points I got from my orgasm in my womb under my spirit’s exhortation, I realised my pants and panties were wet and proceeded to quickly change them before rushing outside, 

Of course that wasn’t enough to cover the strong scent of bitch in heat I was giving off, but I really couldn’t slack off anymore if I wanted to avoid Matrona’s punishment.

It was just an errand, who cared my whole body smelled like a pussy in need of a good load?

 

***

 

I finally opened the door giving on the outside world, after ten minutes of running through the maze that were the maintenance corridors, walking in a back alley. The place was a dump, literally, it was one of the places where we dumped all our waste to slowly rot away or be raided by the poor. It’s been a long time since waste management had been a priority of this city, so long I wasn’t even born when it stopped being one, and you could smell it from the horrid stench filling the street from top to bottom. 

Nowadays, everything was just thrown away or pushed in the sewer, and rain was a great boon to wash away all the filth of the streets.

I quickly went past the garbage pile and soon reached a bigger street. It wasn’t the main one, yet it was still pretty lively, for a given definition of lively.

Groups of adventurers that wanted to avoid the main street could be seen walking around, coming or going from the dungeon, talking and laughing but mostly trying to forget their surroundings, for good reason.

The street was filthy, with a thin black slimy film covering most of it and hiding the good cobblestone underneath. Apart from the adventurers, most people around were walking quickly, nearly all of them shoddily clothed and showing signs of malnourishment. The younger adults were tinier on average than other people, clearly laking the food to grow and, if you looked closely, you could see none of the inhabitants was below a certain age.

That was, of course, because nearly no new child had been born in the city for a good twenty-three years, since the Plague. The only teenagers you could see were the rare ones in the adventuring groups. I was the youngest native around, and the tallest too.

I pushed my face deeper in the hood of my cape, just like a good third of all the people around, and started walking quickly down the road, trying not to think about the state of my surroundings.

Just like the road, the buildings were in bad shape. Most ceilings were either cracked if they were made of slates, or rotten for the tatch ones. Paint was an old memory for the luckiest of walls, and most windows were boarded using weather planks or covered in multiple layers of rotten sheets.

Finally, the stench wasn’t nearly as bad as in the back alley, but most adventurers could be seen either covering their noses or frowning from the smell. Only the native didn’t care, and not even all of them. It had been some days since it last rained, to everyone’s dismay.

I just didn’t pay attention to anything, focusing my mind on my mission. I didn’t exit the brothel often because I couldn’t stand the state of the city. I may have known nothing else, but I heard stories and was taught city planning, and I knew this, all of this, could be made better, if only we still had the energy.

It was hard to keep a city clean when most inhabitants had difficulty just surviving, hollow shells unable to make long-term plans because of the sterility issue.

 

***

 

It took me nearly an hour to reach my destination, because I didn’t really know where I was going, for once, and because the city was still gigantic, even if only one-tenth of the population remained.

Luckily, once I was in the right street, it hadn’t been hard to find the shop. After all, when eight out of ten buildings were abandoned, seeing one in nearly-pristine condition was a dead giveaway.

That was Matrona’s doing, at least indirectly.

By centralising the whore business of nearly the whole city, she could control a steady flux of money coming from the adventurers in need of unwinding, that she could then use to buy what she needed. She was one of the biggest players in the city and being contracted by her for anything was a highly sought privilege. 

On his side, the City Lord, my father, was keeping the value of the gold coin in check by importing literal tons of food from the not-so-nearby village, ensuring the economy wouldn’t collapse and making sure the city’s remaining businesses could survive.

It was a very fragile balance, relying a lot on adventurers for a steady income of gold, but that was better than sitting on the side of the road and slowly dying.

I shook off those old lessons from my head and started knocking at the door of the shop, stronger and stronger until an angry voice answered me.

“We’re closed! Come back tomorrow!” An old woman said.

“I’m here to buy something for Matrona!” I answered, using my mother’s name to give weight to my words. As disgusting as I felt, it was the fastest and surest way to get what I wanted. 

I would wash those bad thoughts away tonight, with a good pussy-pounding.

For fuck’s sake, I orgasmed not an hour ago! Why am I getting horny again! I realised, unhappy. 

“Matrona? Come inside, but if you’re fucking with me I’ll make sure to make you remember!”

The door opened a moment later, revealing an old lady, past her seventy and with sharp, piercing eyes.

“What’r’ya waiting for?! Come in already!” She said with an annoyed frown, grabbing my arm and leading me inside.

The front of the shop wasn’t that big, enough for maybe two customers to look at some example works. Not many people had enough money to get new clothes, and this shop wasn’t known to be cheap.

We quickly passed this part as the old woman took me deeper in the shop, until we reached a bigger room in the middle of the building. The woman closed the door and turned toward me.

“So wha do ya need?” She asked suspiciously. She may have let me enter because of Matrona’s name, but I didn’t prove yet I was who I said I was.

“Matrona asked me to get a new set of clothes for tomorrow’s evening…” I started saying, putting the heavy pouch full of money on a nearby table, making sure to do as much noise as possible.

The seamstress took a quick look toward the pouch then nodded.

“...I’ll be fucking non-stop for four hours tomorrow. I need something resilient, easy to wash, but that seems cheap, something for a dumb nympho whore. The budget is everything in the pouch.” I added, opening the pouch and revealing a tiny sea of gold.

Wow, Matrona is really taking this seriously. There was enough in there to feed a family for a month, and Matrona gave it to me just so I could get an outfit to get fucked with. I just didn’t get why. Me becoming a whore wasn’t that much of a big deal, wasn’t it?

“Who’re ya lass?” The old crone finally asked.

“You don’t want to know.” I answered, shaking my head.

“Fair. It’s for tomorrow’s evening, right? I’ll have to work overtime to get ya that, but ah guess ya know what ya’re doing since ya picked me for tha job.”

“I know the brothel buy your products only for the high-class employees or for those that will be used a lot, and that your designs are liked by Matrona.” I answered, trying to sweet-talk the old lady.

“True true. Something extra-slutty, seemingly low-quality but resistant. I can do that. Come back tomorrow afternoon, your outfill’ll be ready. Now get fuck out, ma old bones need all the rest they can. And let the pouch here, it’ll cost ya everything ya have for this command.”

She said, seemingly torn between happiness for the amount of money she’ll get, and annoyance for the amount of work I asked out of her.”

“Of course. Sorry for the bother, I wouldn’t be doing it if I hadn’t Matrona on my ass.” I apologised while testing the water.

The old woman’s face softened a bit. “Ah, yes. Don’t worry lass, Matrona can be a bitch sometimes from the top of her brothel.” She said while taking me back to the front of her shop.

Bingo. Matrona was maybe one of the biggest sources of money and, as such, food in the city, but her aggressive and dominant tendencies still antagonised a lot of people, even those that was her suppliers. At least now I knew I could play that card with the old lady, if I ever needed another outfit, or something else.

 

***

 

The night had now completely settled in, making it hard for me to navigate the alleys.

Active streets still had some magic light put up by contracted mages, but other roads were let to their own device at night. After all, nobody would move around here but criminals, and I started to feel oppressed by the shadows, making me walk faster.

I turned a corner and, in my haste, stumbled on something, falling in the filth of the ground.

Fuck! Shitty day of fucking fu-

“Well well what’s that?” Someone suddenly said, and I realised I didn’t stumble on something but on someone, and that someone wasn’t alone.

I went back on my feet just to be surrounded by three tugs, two men and a woman.

“Look what we got here!” The woman said, a bottle of alcohol in her hand, the strong smell of drunkard coming from her mouth.

“Seems like we won’t get too bored tonight hahaha.” One of the men said with a filthy laugh while taking my hood down.

“She ain’t bad!.” Said the last one, reaching to my breasts.

My instinct kicked in. I headbutted him with all my strength, breaking his nose in the process and making him fall on his back.

“Fuck!” The woman screamed and tried to strike me with her bottle, but I grabbed her wrist and twisted it so she would let her improvised weapon fall on the ground, then pulled her arm and used my other hand to-

“You bitch!” Something struck the side of my head and I was sent flying on the ground. In the heat of the moment I had forgotten my third opponent, and was now paying for my mistake.

“Who do you think you are!” The woman screamed before jumping on top of me and grabbing my throat with both her hands.

“You’ll stay right there and be our little fuck-toy until we’re satisfied!” She said while crushing my windpipe. I tried to resist, punching her in the ribs, but the man with the broken nose grabbed both my wrist together, and the other one jumped on my legs and started ripping my clothes apart.

I screamed and screamed and struggled with all my strength, but my rapists didn’t falter as most would have. I had made them angry and now it wasn’t about quick sex anymore, they wanted to break me because I tried resisting.

“What do you think you’re doing! Unhand this fair lady at once!” A voice suddenly resounded, refined, young and full of rightfulness.

The broken nose man turned his head toward the source of the sound and started laughing while the woman snickered. Still being strangled, I couldn’t see the man trying to help me.

“Go wait on the side until we’ve finished her, kid, and I swear I’ll suck your pretty dick!” She smiled at the interloper with contempt.

One second of silence followed. Then, suddenly, the woman choking me wasn’t there anymore, but some metres away, crashing into a wall with a loud ‘TUD!’ and, at her place, an armoured knee had appeared.

“I won’t repeat myself! Unhand this fair lady at once!” The man said and this time I could turn my head, seeing his face for the first time.

He was young, barely past eighteen, with long blond hair tied in a man bun and not a hair on his pristine, fair face. He was clad in one of the most impressive suits of armour I had ever seen, and a long sword was sheathed at his side.

Fueled by anger, the tug holding my hand jumped on him, throwing away any sort of caution, and got squashed away like a fly, the armoured gauntlet of the young man crushing the tug’s jaw as he was sent flying.

Full of adrenaline, anger and fear, I jumped on the opportunity and turned the tables on the tug ripping at my pants, making him fall on his side with a right hook before going on top of him.

“FUCKING SCUM!” I started screaming with my half-broken voice and grasping the tug’s head in my hands.

“SPINELESS! BASTARD! RAPIST! SCUM! GOAT! FUCKERS!” I started hitting the man’s head against the cobblestone in tempo with my swear.

“My lad-” The armoured young tried to say.

“FUCK YOU!” I screamed at him and, my hand falling on the concealed dagger of the now-dead tug, I grabbed the blade with both hands and went toward the second man.

“My lady, what-” He tried again, to no avail.

“SHUT UP! WHY DID YOU HELP ME! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!” I directed my anger toward him, even if, by all means, he just saved me from being raped. I was just so angry about my shitty day.

I violently grabbed the tug using his hair and savagely cut his throat with the dagger, creating a bloodfall, then turned my gaze toward the last one, the half-conscious woman.

I started walking toward her, seeing the fear in her eyes, ready to open her neck like that pig she was but, before I got there, the armoured man caught me.

“What are you doing! They are defeated and defenceless, why did you kill them!?” The man asked with disgust and confusion.

“WHAT?! THEY WERE GOING TO RAPE ME, YOU SICK FUCK!” I screamed back at him and tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but he was too strong.

“Stop at once, don’t go down to their leve-” But before he had finished his sentence he was forced to jump back, narrowly avoiding my dagger from cutting his throat open.

“I SAID SHUT UP!” I yelled at him like a wounded animal before turning back toward the woman.

However, I only took a step before I heard the sound of steel being drawn, and my training quicked in.

I turned around toward the sound, lowering my body to better balance myself, and saw the young man, now a sword in his hand, facing me.

“If you can’t be reasoned with, I will be forced to stop you before you take another life.” He said with a sad determination in his eyes, as if he just resigned himself to fighting me.

“WHAT? WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCK ARE YOU, WALKING AROUND IN FULL PLATE ARMOUR AND DENYING PEOPLE THEIR VENGEANCE!” I just snapped. I just discovered an artefact before Luisa took me for a whole night, raping me and forcing me to service her, then Matrona humiliated me once again in front of my siblings, before I nearly got raped again by three alley scums, and that man, that well-fed, well-clothed, well-groomed man just stopped me from killing my rapist because of what? Justice? Fairness? Honour?

“HAHA, HAHAHA! WHAT A FUCKING JOKE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW? YOU’RE NO FUCKING KNIGHT AND THIS ISN’T A FAIRYTALE, IT’S REALLY BITCH, THERE’S NO HAPPY ENDING HERE!”I screamed at him, desperate and laughing at life’s absurdity.

The young man seemed shaken by my words but soon got his bearing back.

“Even if they are criminals and rapists, I can’t let you kill them. Their sentences are for a judge to decide.” He tried to talk some sense in me, at least from his point of view. It didn’t work, of course.

“JUDGES? DO YOU EVEN KNOW IF WE HAVE JUDGES AROUND HERE, YOU DUMB FUCK? SPOILER ALERT, WE DON’T! GUARDS KILLS ON SIGHT, THE LORD EXECUTE WHO HE WANTS, THERE’S NO JUSTICE AROUND HERE BUT THE ONE…” My throat started hurting and I was nearly out of breath from screaming all the time.

“...But the one you give yourself!” I ended my sentence and realized I was crying heavily.

The man seemed to be completely taken aback by my reaction, panicking at the sight of a girl crying, covered in blood, with reaped pants.

“Fuck this shit!” I finally said, throwing the cheap dagger on the ground and walking past the man.

“Wait-” He started.

“AND FUCK YOU!” I interrupted him, starting to run until I reached one of the main streets, putting my hood back on my head.

Fuck all of this.

I just want to share the nice fact that, as of now, 26 of February at 2 p.m. I've got exactly 69 readers, which is pretty appropriate for a smut story hahaha!

14