Chapter 8 – So much energy
768 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The link to the correction docx, as usual, for those who likes editing stuffs ^w^

Chapter 8 - So much energy

 

I don’t know for how long I had been fucking, what I knew, however, was that my nipples were now twice their normal sizes, and my breasts were starting to get bigger because, of course, I had no other choice but to funnel all the overflowing energy in them, not wanting to lose it, yet warry of stuffing my womb because of all the fertility bonuses and whatnot.

So far it hadn’t been a problem since customers switched quickly, but I was already back at a B cup with slightly more than 30 points in them, and I would soon lack storage space and have C cup breasts which would be suspicious to say the least, at least for the other whores around me.

Still actively fucked by customers, I started summoning the sheet of my storage parts, trying to find a solution to my problem.

 

Nipples.

Storage: 10/10 + 10/10

100% increase in length and width.

100% in areola size.

10% more sensitive.

 

I can’t really upgrade that, can I? I thought, realising even bigger nipples would be highly suspicious too.

So- “Ah, yes, fuck me like an animal!” I screamed, interrupting my thoughts to show my now genuine pleasure to the customers.

I still didn’t feel great to be used and discarded repetitively by those strangers, but at least now I orgasmed from time to time.

Where was I- “Ah!” Ah yes, storage issues.

I quickly browsed through my options before stabbing my gaze into one of them.

 

Lips.

Cost: 50 Primal Energy.

Maximum Base Storage: 20.

The lips grow 10% plumper per 20 stored Energy Points.

Become 10% more sensitive per 20 stored Energy Points.

 

Just as- “Oh yes, deeper!” as good as the nipples. Let’s go.

Just like earlier, I started moving my stored Primal Energy around, this time focusing on my lips. There was, however, a tiny difference, in that I was being savagely staked by two shafts while my mouth was buried deep in the wetness of another customer.

In short, it was way harder to focus on complex tasks right now than it had been when I was alone in my room.

 

M-Mistress? What are you doing?

 

Suddenly asked my spirit.

I’m trying to avoid losing perfectly good Primal Energy! I answered her quickly. I had been bothered by its interference and, annoyed, I focused back on the already hard task at hand.

 

Wait mistres-!

 

Shut up I’m trying to concentrate! I roared at her, the Primal Energy I was controlling nearly slipping away from my control.

I quickly rammed it inside of my lips, disregarding the strange feeling I got from them, and took another handful of Energy to add to them.

However, midway through the operation I violently realised I was going too fast. I had just added another lump of energy to my lips when heat flooded my brain, and my whole body started getting hotter and hotter.

 

Mistress, you’re going too fast!

 

Shit. I shouldn’t have attempted to create another storage, I knew that now, but I had been so eager to use this shitty situation to my advantage I hadn’t even followed the Tome spirit’s advice.

 

Should I stop? I quickly asked, slightly panicked, all the while people kept fucking me and all around.

“Wow the cunt just got tighter!” Suddenly groaned one of the men, but I dismissed his comment fast.

 

Too late! Try to finish what you started, that should help a bit!

 

Okay! As it said that, I focused entirely on moving Energy around, but each passing second made my mind drown deeper in a kind of pleasure I never felt before.

It was as if my whole body turned into an erogenous zone. The breath of the customer, the soft air stream of the room, the leather against my skin, each of those was just like having my little clit licked.

My vision started to darken, my breathing getting faster as a jolt of electricity ran through my whole body, making me convulse in a body-wide orgasm like I never had before.

I pushed another packet of Energy around and lost myself in the pleasure.

 

***

 

“Hey! Wake up!” I got startled by the manager’s voice, slowly opening my eyes, greeted by her frowning face.

“H-Hey?” I said with a numb mouth.

“Your shift has ended, come, let’s wash you.” She grabbed my hand and helped me get on my feet.

Realising what she said, I looked at myself. I was still clad in my fishnet suit, no tear nor any other visible damage.

Besides that, I was covered from head to toe in diverse fluids. Cum was slowly oozing from my ass and pussy, and I still had the mixed taste of femcum and cum in my mouth.

In addition, all my muscles were sore, making it difficult to walk, worsened by the fact both my fuckhole felt uncomfortable. They weren’t actually painful, which surprised me after four whole hours of fucking, but they weren’t in the greatest shape either.

“Come.” The manager helped me walk toward the break room, and that’s when it struck me.

My shift has ended? Four hours?

I tried remembering what happened and realised I had no concrete memories after…

Oh. I touched my lips, feeling they were bigger than before. 

I stopped investigating my mind, waiting to be alone under the shower before going any deeper in my reflection.

The manager and I entered the break room and, all around me, I could see tired whores unwinding, most of them already cleaned.

Some were slowly drinking tea or coffee, some were taking drugs, others were just resting their tired body over comfortable sofas but, even more importantly, the gazes I received had changed.

Disdain had been replaced by indifference, and indifference by recognition. I even got some nods.

“So, did I do good?” I asked in a weak voice, slightly emboldened by the sight.

“For a first day as a virgin? Yes. You did more than enough work today.” The manager said. There wasn’t any anger left from before, she no longer despised me it seemed. “You weren’t great mind you, but for a newbie I can recognize the effort.” She added before she put me down in a shower.

“Clean yourself, check for any wounds and pain. Once you’re finished you come and see me, I’ll verify your state. If you got hurt you’ll get healed and then you can go to sleep, if not then you’re directly free. It’s important you do it properly, got it?” She said, her sharp gaze stabbed in my eyes, professional.

“Y-yes, okay, got it.” I nodded and she left, giving me some privacy.

Closing the shower curtain, I quickly turned the faucet on, hot water gently crashing on me from the top.

Sooo… I did something reckless, right?

 

If that’s what you call your poor attempt at completing a difficult and precise task that you barely succeeded in before in good conditions, only this time around you were literally getting fucked, then yes, you did something reckless.

 

The Tome’s spirit answered, colder than usual.

And I lost control, just like you said it would happen, only I lost nearly three hours instead of the announced thirty minutes? I tried to comprehend what happened, all the while slowly unwinding under the warm touch of rolling water.

 

The time I gave you was based on the amount of Primal Energy you were wilding at that time.

Here, since you were indulging in sexual pleasures, you were constantly producing more Energy, feeding the overflow happening in your mind. It ended only because people stopped screwing you.

 

Oh. Okay, that makes sense, I guess. Did anything bad happen when I was… overflowing? Any long-lasting damage?

 

No damages. Some things changed, but nothing bad. You can check yourself, just open your sheet.

 

I nodded, then took a minute to relax under the shower, closing my eyes, before summoning the strange, ethereal parchment-like pages that hold the pieces of information I wanted, scrolling through it to see what changed.

 

Lips+1

Storage 40/40

20% increase in size.

20% increase in sensitivity

 

I read the first new sheet and raised my eyebrows, before starting to slowly caress my plumber lips.

They were indeed bigger, and softer, they felt better to the touch and, as my sole finger was trailing them, I could feel a slight heat starting to build up in them.

Okay…

I met go of my lips and looked at the next new entry.

 

Nipples+1

Storage: 20/20 + 20/20

200% increase in length and width.

20% more sensitive.

 

I looked down at my breasts, which were clearly stocked with energy if their current size was good enough indication and, on top of them, my two still-erected nipples stood, towering.

The two mosquito bites were now massive, each the width of a pinkie and nearly a cm long.

I struck one with a finger and a jolt of pleasure filled my left breast, pulsating from my areola and the nipple in its centre.

Honestly, between my lips and nipples, I was ready to start playing with myself right at that instant, and only exhaustion, and maybe some kind of late lucidity, kept me from plunging another finger or two in my little slit while playing with my enlarged peaks.

Focus, Lilith, you can play all you want once this is behind you.

It was like a normal day of work. First, check the numbers, then relax, although relaxing my gushing femcum all-around was quite new to me.

I quickly dismissed my nipples and looked at my breasts, now half-full.

So I have 105 Primal Energy stored, and I gathered a hundred more that were used in upgrading my lips and nipples. I quickly did the math in my head.

Wait, so I gathered energy from more than a hundred orgasms?! What happened while I blacked out? I asked my spirit.

 

As I said mistress, the energy overflow makes you go in heat, and you fucked like an animal for a long time. Lots of people orgasmed near you, and you did orgasm quite a bit too. I helped you and, by doing so, you dealt with the overflow quite neatly, you even dumped excess energy in some of your body parts to upgrade them and diminish the burden on your mind, all the while being sex-crazed.

 

…Thanks, I guess? My spirit seemed elated and, if I could understand in a certain measure, I’m not sure I grasped quite all of it.

I closed my eyes once more under the warm water, and realized something was slowly blinking at the edge of my vision.

When I tried looking at it, it moved away.

 

What’s with that light in my eyes?

 

What are you talking about, mistress?

 

Tss, the blinking light just out of my view. I clicked my tongue. I was tired and, in fact, didn’t want to deal with that right now. I was still very much excited about the amount of essence I had gathered but, honestly, I wasn’t against postponing it to tomorrow.

 

Oh? Already? That means new things have been unlocked in the Tome. I would urge you to check them as soon as possible, but I can see you’re in no state for that right now. Do you want me to make them disappear? I’ll take it upon myself to remind you of those once you have slept your share.

 

She answered, helpful, and I nodded at the suggestion.

Please. I’ve got a growing headache, and it’s not helping.

 

Of course, here you go.

 

Something swiped in my vision, and soon enough I was back at the soothing darkness of my closed eyelids.

Thank you.

 

My pleasure, mistress.

 

I put my head against the whole and let the head soak deeper in my tired body.

Don't hesitate to comment and talk about the story ^w^ This is a hobby of mine, done for fun, but I'm always open to constructive criticism ^-^/

11