Volume 2:Wicked Negotiation
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you love the text crawl
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

Wicked Negotiation

The explosion hit like a sack of brick.

Debris shook and exploded as Requiem dug his way out. The Knight cursed. They knew the attack was coming, but holy shit. This was merciless. Those Fairies were playing for keeps. Part of him wanted to blame the Dark Elves who made this happen, but it would be like blaming a tool. Oh well, he could always blame that bitch Alpine. Sure, she was irrelevant, but she was very punchable.

Requiem drew his swords and barely evaded a massive whip of vines lunging at him. Great. Phantasian’s Poison Ivy? What next? Fantasy Mafia?

Right on cue, several gangly-looking men in silver armor arrived.

Requiem pulled out a grenade while the mass of plants roared behind him.

As the Knight whacked the first attacker with a sword and swiped the leg from underneath the second guy, he tried to look on the bright-side. Sure, the International meeting had turned into an international FUBAR. True, the Dawn was surrounded and outnumbered. Yes, the garrison was a no-show.

But at least he wasn’t carrying supplies anymore.

As Requiem batted a grenade at the discount plant-life, he reminisced to the beginning of his life as a hero.

2