Neon Jigoku Part 2 Here Be Dragon
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mr. Dain, he's here."

 

Mr. Dain lights a cigar and goes down stare.

 

"You must be The Pink Dragon."

 

Ryu was downstairs sitting on Mr. Dain's couch. He quickly stood up and said:

 

"And you must be Mr. Dain."

 

"Certainly, but let's not talk about me, let's talk about you pink dragon."

 

Mr. Dain got closer to Ryu and said:

 

"I'll triple the pay if you protect me with your life pink dragon."

"millions?"

 

"billions, even trillions of dollars in your pocket."

 

Ryu smirks and said:

 

"How can I say no to that?"

 

Both Ryu and Mr. Dain shake hands and Mr. Dain said

 

"I'm always a man of my word, but remember that more than one bodyguard is protecting me tonight. Cigar?"

 

Ryu grabs a cigar and lights it up and said:

 

"Who are these bodyguards?"

 

"I think you know them, but that's just me."

 

"Oh? I know a lot of people, so I hope that the other bodyguard is the person I know."

 

"like I said. that's just me."

 

One of Mr. Dain's guards saw three cars entering the mansion and said:

 

"They have arrived, sir."

 

Ryu looked at the window and said:

 

"Mercenary cars. I have seen these cars before..."

 

One of the mercenaries got out of the car and with a speaker he said:

 

"Mr. Dain. Mr. Dain! You got a debt to pay!"

 

Ryu looked at Mr. Dain and said:

 

"Get down sir."

 

"Mr. Daiiiiin!!"

 

The Mercenary turned around and said:

 

"Is this the right place?"

 

One of the mercenaries looked at the map and said:

 

"Uhh. Yeah! He's probably scared".

 

" Oh yeah."

 

The mercenary turned around and said:

 

"I thought we had the wrong address! Karma Bank would be mad if we mess up!"

 

Ryu looked at Mr. Dain and said:

 

"Karma?"

 

Mr. Dain began to shake and said:

 

"I owe Karma Bank a lot of money."

 

"..."

 

"W-what?"

 

"Karma fucking Bank! You are an idiot! I can't kill these mercenaries! You know what would happen if I did such a thing by taking their life!?"

 

"W-what happens?"

 

"Everything that it's in this hotline is fucked! Like do you understand the gravity of this situation?"

 

Ryu pulls out his pink gun and a dragon claw.

 

"Mr. Dain! You. Have. A. Debt. To. Pay! Would you kindly give us the money and we will leave, because I'm pretty sure this mansion is pocket change for you?"

 

"Technically, a mansion in the Dweller's End cost more than twenty-five quadrillion dollars."

 

The mercenary turned around and said:

 

"Jesus fuck... Like for rent? or?"

 

"That's just the rent boss."

 

*Sigh* "Looks like I'll have to scratch my honeymoon here."

 

The Mercenary turned around and said:

 

"Mr. Dain, you just spent a shit ton of money for a rented mansion! Just give us the money man."

 

Ryu then said with full force.

 

"And how much does Mr. Dain owe Karma?"

 

The mercenary looked at his phone and said:

 

"It's not for money, do you think that the richest man on earth will give a damn about money?"

 

"Technically boss it is for money, but because Mr. Dain son killed Karma Bank's son there's that."

 

"..."

 

"What?"

 

*Sigh* "For crying out loud... Bring in the torrent."

 

One of the mercenaries quickly went to the car and brought a suitcase.

 

The mercenary drops the briefcase in the middle of the place and the briefcase turns into a torrent.

 

Ryu saw the torrent and said:

 

"Fuck..."

 

Mr. Dain was shaking and said:

 

"What's wrong? Can't you destroy the torrent?"

 

Ryu looked at Mr. Dain and said:

 

"Oh yeah, I could. It's because I don't know... It's a Karma Bank torrent!"

 

Karma Bank torrent was made to protect and destroy anything that moves and has different sets of weapon ammunition.

 

Two rocket Launchers to flamethrowers or death lasers.

 

"Oh."

 

"Yeah and the worst part of it. That's a stage five one."

 

"Stage five?"

 

Each torrent have a different stage

Stage number one is called a Tiger. 

 

Stage number two is called a Rhino.

 

Those are not that aggressive, they will just simply shoot anything that moves and that's all.

 

Stage number three is called a giraffe.

 

Stage number four is called Hippopotamus

 

These two will take anything that moves that tanks and banks anything you name them.

 

But for the last one.

 

Is a whale.

 

The whale is everything, but it doesn't have a long-range, but the moment the whale sees even a plane that plane is gone.

 

"What!"

 

"Yeah, yeah. No wonder you didn't want to tell us who is the man that is hunting you down like a slut!"

 

The mercenary took a deep breath and said:

 

"FIRE!"

 

The torrent started firing causing Ryu to fall to not get hit by the 

bullets and then he said to Mr. Dain.

 

"Because it's the fucking Karma Bank!"

 

The mercenary then turned around and said:

 

"Alright, team, let's move to the other side of the mansion and take Mr. Dain alive!"

 

The mercenaries "YES, SIR!!"

 

Three mercenaries went to the left side of the Mansion.

 

Four mercenaries went to the right side of the mansion.

 

And six mercenaries were behind the mansion.

 

Ryu knew this was a distraction, but he doesn't know which side the mercenaries will take. The left side? Right? Middle? Above? It's only a matter of time before Ryu stands up and quickly runs towards the kitchen and says one of Mr. Dain's guards to protect his boss.

 

Without hesitation, Ryu saw a rifle coming out of the kitchen on the right side of the door and then proceeded to stab the mercenary and shoot him in the head.

 

Ryu looked around in the kitchen and saw three more entering the kitchen. He shot six bullets, hitting two mercenaries in the head and the third one got hit in the leg, but Ryu grabs a kitchen Knife and throws it at the mercenary's head.

 

Ryu then yells.

"THEY'RE ENTERING THE MANSION ON EVERY SIDE! PROTECT YOUR BOSS AND LET ME FINISH THESE RATS!"

Ryu smirks and then says to himself.

 

"This reminds me of that game I used to play... It was a zombie game. This is the first round of the wave! And I always pass that game with or without backup!"

 

Ryu was holding his dragon claw tight and his gun as well and before he could reload his gun he said.

 

"Wave one complete."

 

*Loads gun"

 

"Wave two starts.

 

0