Karma
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ring Ring*

 

"My daughter, where's Mr. Dain?"

 

*Ring Ring*

 

"They found his body in the burning mansion, burned to crisp."

 

*Ring Ring*

 

"Good. How's your machine doing?"

 

*Ring Ring*

 

"It's going great. The excavation team has found more cubes on the dimensions we have to go."

 

*Ring Ring.*

 

Someone answers the phone.

 

"Karma."

 

"Sir. There are more than fifty-one orbs that we found on one of the dimensions we traveled. But there's a catch. Half of the worlds, dimensions, and universe are either distorted or shattered. What should we do?"

 

"Get, Suzie. She's the engineer of the place."

 

"Uhm. Sir. Is she going to fix this place like that?"

 

"What? She can do it. I see no problem."

 

"Understood. Have a nice day."

 

Hangs up the call.

 

"My daughter. You still need to finish the machine. So, please keep it together and finish the machine ok?"

 

"Of course, father. Also, you need to talk to Mr. Beginning. One of his helpers took down a couple of your mercenaries."

 

"Yeah, I know that. Check the cameras if he's in the building."

 

The daughter looked at the camera and said:

 

"He's here. Should I tell him to enter your office?"

 

"Yes. Also, can I have the mic real quick?"

 

"Of course, father."

 

The figure grabs the mic and said:

 

"Welcome to Karma Bank. The biggest and richest place in the entire world as always, Have a nice and amazing day."

 

The figure then gives the mic to his daughter and leaves.

 

The figure walked down his entrance and everyone said his name.

 

"Good evening, Mr. Bank."

 

"Hello, Mr. Bank."

 

The figure has robotic arms and a right eye patch with long hair and a mustache, he said:

 

"Gentlemen. Why don't you all take the night off? Be with your family."

 

"Really sir? Thank you so much."

 

The workers then left and the figure then waves outside with a smile on his face in the window and then enters his office and sees Mr. Beginning and said:

 

"Beginning! How's your wife?"

 

"Mr. Bank! I don't have a wife."

 

"Oh, yeah! Please take a seat, we have a lot to talk about. You drink right?"

 

"Yeah."

 

Mr. Beginning sat down and Karma grabbed a bottle of Whiskey and pours two cups of whiskey and gave one to Mr. Beginning he sat down and said:

 

"Let's talk about your hotline."

 

"Mr. Bank... I know that Mr. Dain did not tell me that you were the one that was hunting him. I greatly apologize in advance for the damage, my helpers have done."

 

"No-no-no. I simply don't care if your helpers killed my men. I simply want to talk about your hotline."

 

"And what do you want to talk about?"

 

"Your helpers. Explain to me that we do the same thing, but the difference between you and me. Is that... You let your men and women kill innocent lives because someone got insulted? Come, man."

 

"Well... I could change it. I can make it-"

 

"That's the problem. Half of your helpers have lost their insanity. Now heartless monsters or people that are trying to live their life in fear of voices in their heads. Trying not to pull the trigger on themselves. I might have to fire you, Mr. Beginning."

 

"Fire? But-"

 

The realization hits, Mr. Beginning.

 

"You see... I think I can help your helpers. But not all of them. Half of them lost their way. So I'll deal with them later."

 

"But... But Mr. Bank! I can fire all of my helpers or even make them take a day off!"

 

"And you think, that's going to stop them? Beginning. You know you are the only one of all the hotlines that do this. I have to let you go, man."

 

Three security guards appear behind Mr. Beginning.

 

"Please take Beginning to drink with damnation."

 

"Wait! Please! What are you going to do with my business!"

 

"Yours? Since when was it yours? I simply told you to take care of MINE business."

 

"I-"

 

The guards took Mr. Beginning out and Karma's daughter entered the office she said:

 

"So, City Of Eden will be yours?"

 

Karma turns around to look at the window.

 

"You want it? You can have it. I don't take weak stuff."

 

Karma looks down and sees the three guards shooting at Mr. Beginning and he said:

 

"But, you must promise me that you are not doing the same thing as Mr. Beginning, okay?"

 

"Of course. I won't fail you."

 

"Good."

 

Meanwhile in The City Of Eden.

 

*Honk! Honk!*

 

"Shinku! Let's go! Father is waiting for us!"

 

Shinku looked out the window and she said:

 

"Yeah! Give me a second!"

 

"Alright. You know what to do?"

 

"Yeah, babe. Take care of Hope. That's simple and no parties. Got it."

 

"Right... She needs to sleep at nine o clock.

 

" I know that! Just go, we are going to be okay!"

 

"Ok. Alright! Just call me if there's anything."

 

"Hey. Trust the main man! Love you and always be cautious."

 

Shinku then kisses her lover and then kisses her daughter and then leaves with her brother to Minginago City.

 

"Are you ready to see pops?" 

 

"It's been so long talking to him, I hope he's alright with Seikatsu."

 

"Seikatsu wants to see us. Because he has something for us. I hope it's something good."

 

"Yeah, he never disappoints."

 

The two brothers then drove off to their brother and father in Minginago City.

 

Meanwhile in an abandoned gun shop.

 

"Come on, go outside."

 

"Leave me alone!"

 

"What's wrong? Don't you like this? Come on, go outside! Go outside!"

 

"Fuck off!!"

 

"Your brothers are going to see pops! They can't judge you anymore! Go outside!"

 

"Please...! Just leave me alone!!!"

 

"GRAB YOUR MACHETE AND YOUR SHOTGUN! AND LET'S GO OUTSIDE!!!!"

 

"NO!!"

 

"YES. WHO'S GOING TO STOP YOU?! WHO!!"

 

"Just... Leave me alone..."

 

"I'm not leaving here! This is my place to rest!"

 

"Who needs to rest? When you can do what you love? Come on... Grab that shotgun and that machete... Let's go to the dragon's tail...  The biggest building in the city of Eden... Go to each floor... One by one. Until that building is nothing but a place full of ghosts."

 

"..."

 

Grabs a machete.

 

"That's it... Now load that shotgun of yours and put me on. I'll do the rest."

 

Loads shotgun.

 

"Put me on. Come on trust your friend... I will never let you down."

 

Uchū slowly puts on her mask.

 

"Good. Let's go to the dragon's tail."

 

Meanwhile in the parking lot of the dragon's tail.

 

"I told you to not trust this guy!"

 

"Leave me alone, Kai!"

 

"Go home!!"

 

Kai's sister then left mad at her brother.

 

"I got a job to do in this place and I can't be with her God! Fifty-nine floors! And I have to go to the twenty-one. Let's do this."

 

Kai walked towards the entrance and saw blood everywhere. He sees a figure entering the elevator and he runs towards the elevator and stops it, but the figure pulls her shotgun, and before she could pull the trigger Kai said:

 

"Wait! Helper! Can I enter the elevator with you? Like... I don't want to walk the stairs."

 

"...Sure..."

 

"Ok, thanks!"

 

Kai enters the elevator and he said:

 

"Party Crash?"

 

"Yeah..."

 

"I can help you if you want."

 

"Sure."

 

"Alright so the second floor, right?"

 

"Alright. Do you like to use your nickname? Or do you use your name?"

 

"Mrs. Bunny."

 

"Ok. The Wolf."

 

Loads shotgun.

 

Loads pistol

 

The elevator closes.

0