Package
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The package.

 

It's nothing, but getting men's and women's bodies and putting drugs inside them.

 

Uchū and Kai stop in the parking lot of the Caravana Ocean Salon.

 

"Alright, Uchū. Just one person, okay?"

 

"Yeah, I know."

 

"Today is a big day. It's Friday."

 

"Okay?"

 

"February thirteen."

 

"Oh- Oh?"

 

February Thirteen in the City Of Eden is a special day. This day is the anniversary of the City. The City was built on February thirteen 2034. Meaning. Some people go out and drink with their family and friends.

 

"There's going to be a lot of people huh?"

 

"Yeah, but it's a salon."

 

"It's Caravana. It's always full of people."

 

"The cops are still looking for us, so be cautious, we might have to change our masks."

 

"Well, I had more masks, but the cops have my car."

 

"Fuck. Might as well make one. Like your sister does."

 

"Still can't get over the fact that she uses a paper bag as a mask."

 

"Well, if you see a paper bag mask looking at you in a dark alley. I would be scared shitless."

 

The two got out of the car and slowly walked into the parking lot.

 

"Look."

 

Uchū pointed to a black car and said:

 

"You see those masks?"

 

"No..."

 

"What?"

 

"I'm... Not wearing that..."

 

"What? It's just a pony mask."

 

"Nah."

 

"Pussy."

 

"..."

 

Kai gets closer to the black car and breaks it.

 

"I'll show you."

 

Kai puts on the pony mask and throws the other pony mask to Uchū and he said:

 

"We have a job to do."

 

The two sneak behind the salon and Uchū said:

 

"Red dress? Why in god's name is there a woman in a red dress in a salon? Like. I know it's a special day, but come on."

 

"Uchū. You wear men's pants."

 

Uchū looked down and said:

 

"You like it because you have been staring at my ass for an hour."

 

*Cough* "No..."

 

"Right and my abs as well."

 

"Oh come on! It's not my problem that you show your jacked ass body!"

 

Uchū lifted her shirt and said:

 

"Yeah yeah. Looks like someone likes muscular women"

 

"Fuck off! Look!"

 

The woman in the red dress got out of the salon. Uchū and Kai only saw her back and Kai said:

 

"Goddamn."

 

*Cough!* "Muscular woman"

 

"Why is every woman I know built like a gladiator?"

 

"Shinku is not built like a gladiator, but she is strong."

 

"No shit. One time she body slammed some guy."

 

The two began to follow the woman and there were two bodyguards following her.

 

The woman entered a dark alley. Uchū and Kai got closer and hid. They saw that the woman was talking to another guard and the guard said.

 

"Eliza. You are safe."

 

"Of course Randal."

 

"This place is full of dangerous people, we must hurry."

 

The three bodyguards continue to walk and Uchū and Kai begin to follow them.

 

Whispering "So... After this... Want to eat tacos?"

 

Whispering "Uchū, are you always hungry?"

 

Whispering "I only ate a slice of pizza. And. You have nice eyes."

 

Kai chokes on his saliva and said

 

Whispering"uhhhh. Nice... Hair...?"

 

Uchū smirks and the two saw that there were only one bodyguard

 

"What-"

 

Kai looked to his right and saw one of the bodyguards rushing him.  While the other was behind, Uchū.

 

"These two have been following us."

 

The woman didn't turn around, she only said.

 

"Then get rid of them."

 

Kai was dazed from the pull rush from the bodyguard and the other one that was choking, Uchū down.

 

"Hey... Why are they wearing a mask?"

 

The woman in the red dress said.

 

"What?"

 

"Yeah. Like some pony masks both."

 

The woman with the red dress said with a gentle voice.

 

"Are you from the hotline?"

 

Uchū said trying to breath 

 

"N... no..."

 

"Really?"

 

"Shit... Sherlock..."

 

Kai quickly gets up and grabs one of the bodyguard's hands and without hesitation slides his hand with his cleaver.

 

"Eliza! Run!"

 

Uchū had a knife in her shoe and stabbed the other bodyguard in his private parts.

 

"AHHHHH!!!!"

 

Kai quickly throws his second cleaver at the bodyguard and Uchū grabs the cleaver and slits his neck.

 

The bodyguard and the woman with the red dress began to run and the two entered a car wash.

 

"Kai go!"

 

Kai quickly rushed towards them while Uchū began to pull her machete out and run with him. 

 

The bodyguard began to shoot.

 

*bang!* *bang!* *bang!*

 

Kai quickly hid and so did Uchū.

 

"You get the woman! I'll get the guard!"

 

"I'll get the guard! You go and get that woman!"

 

Uchū throws one of her machetes at the bodyguard, but the bodyguard dodges the machete, and Uchū rushes toward him.

 

Uchū tackles the guard and grabs his gun and throws it at Kai.

 

Kai quickly ran towards the woman. 

 

"NO!"

 

The guard headbutted Uchū and she returned the favor.

 

Uchū quickly grabs a chair that was on her right and she does a knee strike to the guard's face.

 

Kai was outside and it was raining. 

 

He saw the woman running and before he could shoot he got a message saying.

 

'Don't shoot the package inside. Shoot her in the head.'

 

"Inside...? What in God's name would be inside-"

 

"...no..."

 

Uchū got thrown to the other side of the car wash, but she quickly recovered and saw that the bodyguard was going outside so she rushed towards him with her machete stabbing him in the leg.

 

Kai points the gun at the woman. 

 

*bang!*

 

"Come on..."

 

*bang!*

 

Kai couldn't see with the pony mask and the rain wasn't helping him as well. 

 

*bang!*

 

"Fuck!"

 

He removes the pony mask.

 

Uchū puts both of her machetes at the bodyguard's neck and before she could slice his neck, he said.

 

"No... I failed you..."

 

Kai once again points the gun at the woman.

 

"God almighty... Forgive her soul... Don't forgive this one."

 

"For I have spit on your son's name and abandoned your commandments."

 

"When you go to heaven. Don't forget to open your eyes. For he will not open it for you."

 

*bang!*

 

Uchū walks out of the car wash and walks toward Kai  and she said:

 

"Damn! I think I have some broken ribs. Kai. You got her?"

 

Kai didn't say a word. He just slowly walks towards the woman's body with Uchū.

 

"Kai are you okay?"

 

Kai turned the body around and realized that the woman was pregnant. 

 

"...Kai..."

 

"They said... to not shoot the package inside... I- I- just didn't have a choice"

 

Kai walks away and drops to his knees and looks up and said:

 

"I hate my life. My mother is dead! My father is dead! My sister just got sick and has the same sickness as my mother! Do you fucking even listen when people need your help? Is this your so-called challenge? Your quote on quote testing your children? Listen mother fucker! Everyone lost faith in you and yet, you want everyone to serve you? Fucking believable!"

 

"Kai..."

 

"Or better! This whole city is full of sins! Why don't you destroy it?! Do we change our path? ...Do we change our path, huh?! What happens if we don't have a choice? Do you want us to like... try? I tried! She tried! Yet! You want more?"

 

Uchū removes her mask and walks closer to Kai.

 

"Kai... let's go... just leave the body here. "

 

"Give me a second, Uchū! I'm talking to the one who said he will return. I'm at my limits! Fucker wants more and more! But when someone wants your help. Where were you? Every prayer that asks you for help... are they in your voicemail? No one believes in you anymore.  Even better!"

 

"Kai..."

 

"How about the ones that died and did good deeds? The ones that never heard of you? Did you even let them in? Do you even give two shits? Are we dogs in your hot car in the summer?"

 

"Kai! Let's go!"

 

"We are just dog's in god's hot car! IS THIS EVEN REAL?! THIS IS PROBABLY FICTION! HAHAHAHA!!! THIS NEVER HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE RIGHT?!"

 

Uchū slaps Kai and picks him up and she said:

 

"Just stop... he's not going to listen to you. I tried, we all did. Let's just find a car and leave okay?"

 

"I- I-... What are we doing with our lives?"

 

"I- I- I don't know. Just... let's find a car."

 

"NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!."

 

The bunny was behind her and the bunny said.:

 

"THE JOB IS DONE! DON'T PETTY HIM!"

 

Uchū started to cry and said:

 

"Just... leave me alone!"

 

"LISTEN TO ME! DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GUY! LISTEN TO YOUR MIND!!"

 

Uchū enters a car and the two leave for her place.

 

The two enter her place and Uchū quickly goes to her bathroom and grabs some pills in her bathroom. 

 

"NO! I TOLD YOU TO NOT TAKE THEM!!! TRUST ME! I'VE BEEN HELPING YOU ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?!"

 

Uchū took the pills and saw the bunny disappearing in thin air.

 

She walked out of her bathroom with the pills and sat down on the floor, Kai was sitting on the floor as well and said. 

 

"Are those pills?"

 

"Medicated pills. It's some pills that help my brain. Because I have some bad thoughts in my mind and you know, I go crazy."

 

"Can I have one?"

 

"Sure."

 

She got closer to Kai and gave her pills to him.

 

Kai grabbed the pills and Uchū sat next to him and she said.

 

"The pills will tire you out, so let's just rest and tomorrow we will go to Minginago City."

 

"Okay... I have a question?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"If we make it out alive. From this suicide mission that your family is doing. Do you want to go out? Not like. Hanging out. Like you know. "

 

"Sure. Want to read comics?"

 

The Karma Bank Arc has begun.

0