Chapter 9 The Elven Kingdom ( new Updatet )
48 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Puff...puff...  

I-I can believe otto lost said Yato   

Sigh.....Otto said King Albert disappointed.  

Shortly after he went to Otto and found him unconscious and badly injured. None of those present could believe what had just happened, even the two soldiers just looked shocked. Before their eyes and before the eyes of the others, Otto the best swordsman lay unconscious on the ground, defeated by a child.   

UHOOOO ROKU suddenly Yato shouted and ran towards me.   

HOW DID YOU DO THAT, NO WHAT DID YOU DO THERE!?!?! Yato asked me calmly while shaking me. 

Yes, Roku Otto is not exactly weak, so I can't believe that you beat him with only 3 blows, tell me how did you do it? The king who was still with Otto asked me.  

Yes sir Roku how did you do it? Asked the queen together with Alifa who were approaching me.  

,, Do you remember what I said before? ''  

Mhh what do you mean? Ask Alifa  

you should never underestimate your opponent, a lot of great fighters have paid with their lives because of this!  

Now I understand, Otto is a perfect warrior in almost all aspects, but in one thing he still behaves like a brave beginner. You should never underestimate your opponent no matter how strong or weak he is, although I tried to teach Otto that, he ended up losing this fight because of it... said the king who was on his way to me.  

But that still doesn't explain why you were able to defeat Otto with 3 punches? Said Yato  

,, It's true that Otto was strong, and not exactly someone who is defeated after 3 blows, but those were not just simple blows. What happens if those 3 blows don't hit Otto just anywhere, but at the same point each time? The liver is one of the most sensitive parts of the human body, 1 single blow is enough to bring down a normal person. By strengthening my punches with my skills inhuman speed and strength, it's impossible even for someone like Otto to just put them away. ''   

I see, so you aimed at one spot on Otto's body 3 times, hahah cleverly said King Albert laughing.   

But that doesn't explain what you did in the end, just confronting Otto. Said Maria  

That's right Sir Roku I was afraid that Otto would kill you. Said the queen  

,, mhhh how should I explain this, ha I didn't know what I was doing either ha. ''   

HUHHHH? Said all present shocked  

,, It was nothing but luck, when I realized that I couldn't block or counter Otto's technique, I knew I had to end this fight quickly. So, I put all my eggs in one basket, I just had to be 100% sure that Otto will use his skill on his next attack. ''  

So, it looked to me like you knew Otto would use his skill. Said Lucia who also made her way over to me.  

,, It didn't just look like that, I knew Otto was going to use his skill thanks to my skill Total Concentration. This skill allows me to forget everything outside for a few seconds and concentrate only on my opponent. In those few second it is possible for me to look into the future for a short moment, and so I also saw that Otto will use his technique After that I just had to trust my gut feeling. ''  

What do you mean by that? Yato asked me  

,, I knew that Otto had not taken this fight seriously since the very beginning, in his eyes I was never really a threat to him, and I used that to my advantage. After Otto had swung his sword, I teleported behind him and gave him a choice. He had only 2 options, retreat and reposition or try to attack me. And because I knew that Otto didn't consider me a real threat, I also knew that his pride wouldn't allow him to back out of this situation, and just as I had foreseen, he tried to attack me. The problem was that he had already swung his sword, so he couldn't just reverse his attack, turn around and strike again, so he too put all his cards on the table. He only turned around with his upper body which allowed him to redirect his attack, and I just had to dodge that. '' 

And by dodging his attack, you just had to take the opportunity and hit him, said the king, looking at Otto.  

You-  

,, Huh? ''   

your just incredible ROKU screamed Alifa while hugging me.  

Hahahaha and after she did that the king and queen just started laughing.   

,, ha-ha wait, shouldn't we take care of Otto instead? ‘’ I said to the king  

Ah don't worry I just took a quick look at him it's nothing serious he's just unconscious and half dead nothing new for him hahaha. Said King Albert and laughed  

,, Uhh that doesn't sound good." I said shocked.  

Yato please take care of Otto, please take him to Lady Sofia so she can take care of him said King Albert to Yato.  

Lady Sofia? ohh I forgot something  

,, How are you back on your feet yato, last time I saw you you looked as good as dead? '' I asked Yato 

Ahh honestly, I was as good as dead too, if it wasn't for Lady Sofia, she is the best healer in the whole Elven Kingdom.  

Hmmm lady Sofia...  

After my fight with Otto, Yato and 2 other soldiers carried Otto, who was still unconscious, back to the castle. At that moment King Albert spoke to me   

Excuse me Sir Roku but would you please follow me I would like to introduce you to some people said King Albert and we both went back into the castle. In the castle, me and the king went into the throne room before 5 people knocked on the door, the king asked them to come in and 5 people opened the door.  

Sir Roku, let me introduce you to the 5 adventurers who were supposed to safeguard my daughter. Itomi this is Roku the boy who saved Alifa and my people. Said King Albert  

Ohhhh so you are the boy everyone is talking about the one who defeated an ogre and a group of bandits single handedly, glad to finally meet you I am Itomi the leader of this group  

So that' s Itomi, when I compare his lvl with the others, it's no wonder he's the leader, and apparently he fights with a sword.  

Then let me introduce you to the others the little one is Lilia our little ninja she can be annoying sometimes but believe me you don't want her as your enemy.  

ITO- HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!! Lilia shouted and turned red in the face   

So this is a real ninja, she looks just like I imagined a ninja to look like.  

The guy next to her is Leo, our mage. He's not the bravest, but when it comes down to it, you can count on him.  

Plea-plea-plea to meet you I-I am Leo  

Mhh so this is Leo  

The big one next to leo is Tendo, please don't be frightened by his size, he is the friendliest person I know.  

Nice to meet you Roku said Tendo with a smile  

And last but not least Raito..... so then we... said Lilia suddenly  

HEY INTRODUCE ME PROPERLY shouted Ratio 

Hahahah please ignore them, their relationship is complicated so this is Raito our archer, you might hear some rumors about him but I assure you he is the greatest friend you could wish for.  

....I didn't mean that in a properly way, it was still better than from that bitch. Said Raito, looking angrily at Lilia.  

HEY WHO DO YOU THINY YOU ARE CALLING A BITCH HERE YOU FUCKING NARCISSIT  Lilia yelled  

HEY WHAT WAS THAT yelled Raito   

,, ha-ha nice to meet you all. '' I said and tried to smile at the same time  

BONG  

BONG   

Ahhhh what the fuck Tendo asked Lilia as Tendo hit her lightly on the head  

AHH what the fuck Tendo asked Raito who was also hit by Tendo  

Sigh have you already forgotten why we are standing here in first place and who you have in front of you said Tendo with a serious look  

As Tendo pointed at King Albert who was only smiling, they both stopped immediately and suddenly went down on their knees in front of King Albert along with Itomi, Leo and Tendo.  

WE ARE DEEPLY SORRY WHAT HAPPENED YOUR HIGHNESS Itomi shouted and hit his head on the ground which then started to bleed   

Haha don't worry I'm not angry or anything I'm sure there was a good reason why you couldn't be present King Albert said laughing Shortly after we were about to leave, we were informed that a large number of demons had been spotted by villagers hiding in the forest. King Marx could not ignore this threat and sent us as reinforcements, because it turned out that they were middle class demons. When we arrived at the village dozens of soldiers had already been killed and the demons were destroying the whole village.   

Mhhh this is indeed quite disturbing first I would like to express my deepest condolences to King Marx, say how high were the casualties King Albert asked  

Out of 100 soldiers only 20 survived, the rest got slaughtered, only thanks to their sacrifice we were able to hold the village and defeat the demons. Shortly after we defeated the demons, we headed back for the princess, but we were informed that she had already left.   

I see... say there were more demon sightings in the human kingdom as well? Asked King Albert Itomi 

Yes, we have also noticed that in the past, small demons have appeared from time to time, but this amounts felt more like a full-scale attack. Said Itomi  

Then it was the right decision to do this said King Albert  

,, What do you mean by that? ‘’ I asked the king, but he probably didn't understand my question.  

In any case, I want to assure you that I am not angry at King Marx, after all, thanks to Roku, everything turned out well. And now to you Roku I had already thanked you but I haven't given you your reward yet. BRING IT IN!" the king suddenly shouted before 1 soldier came into the throne room and handed over a chest.  

,, What is this your highness? ‘’ I asked King Albert  

Open it and you will see, said King Albert.  

So I opened the chest, and inside there were 11 coins, 10 of them were green and 1 was red.  

,, What are those coins? ‘’ I asked King Albert  

This red coin that you see is a special coin that is only worn by members of the Royal Family, with this coin you are now officially a member of the Royal Family. For example, if you want to enter another kingdom, you just have to show this coin to the guards and you will be let in and treated like a noble. The Green Coins are also Special Coin, 1 Green Coin is worth 10 million gold coins. 

,, ah ok WAIT WHAT 10 MILLION?!!? '' I asked the king shocked   

Hahaha and please don't even think about refusing it, that's the least I can offer to the hero who saved my beloved daughter and my people.   

uhhh Of course I accept this gift. '' I said   

Oh, I almost forgot, Sir Roku, would you like to have dinner with me and some other people tonight? I'm sure Alifa would love to eat with you and Itomi you and your group are invited as well.  

WE ACCEPT THIS INVITE OF COURSE itomi said and hit his head on the floor again  

AHHHH I TOLD YOU NOT TO MOVE YOU IDIOT shouted Lilia who had just finished healing Itomi before grabbing him by the his collar and pulled him out of the room.  

Hopefully we will see each other again tonight at dinner Rokuuuuu said Itomi who was still bleeding  

ha-ha what a funny group. ''  

And Sir Roku what is your answer 

I would like to come too, of course. I said  

Oh great, then I can also introduce you to some new faces, because there are some people who really want to meet you and... Before King Albert could finish his sentence, we suddenly heard Maria's voice.   

Your Highness forgives the interruption, but it's time for your meeting with the elders," Maria said before Alifa also suddenly stood behind her.   

Roku are you going to have dinner with us tonight too? Alifa asked me  

Of course and I am looking forward to it. '' I said to her with a smile   

Sigh, I had already forgotten about this annoying meeting, why do you have to remind me Maria... said King Albert with a sad voice.  

Your highness please you are still the king said Maria with a serious voice  

Yes, yes I know, then let's go to this boring meeting see you tonight Sir Roku and I hope you bring a big appetite with you said the king before he left with Maria and Alifa the throne room.  

Well then, I better get going and finally buy some new clothes. '' I said before I also left the room and made my way to the entrance.  

At the entrance I opened the door and saw the lock from the castle outside for the first time. It was quite small to my surprise, after looking at the castle I looked ahead and saw a tree on the edge of a cliff. I went to the tree and saw for the first time the Elven Kingdom, there were houses, Elves and stores everywhere. It all looked so different from the game or movies where elves often lived in plain wooden houses on trees, and not in such modern cities. But while I was looking around I suddenly noticed something, how is it possible that I had not seen this huge city?  

Hey Sara?   

snore....snore....  

....  

SARA  

Snore-Yes I am awake how can yawn I help you said sara with a tired voice   

,, ok i was going to ask you this much earlier but is it possible that you can sleep? ''  

Huh what does that mean? Sara asked me   

,, Well, where I come from, AI can't just sleep on their own. ''  

That's because I'm not a normal AI from your world, look can the IA in your world be active 24/7?  

,, well no when we don't need them we turn them off or have to charge them. ''  

There you go, and now you're asking me to be available to you 24/7?  

,, ok, ok alright, it was just a question, but that aside, can I ask you something else? ''  

Yes   

,, What are you? ''  

An IA that-  

,, I don't mean that, I mean who created you? Or are you telling me you just created yourself one day? And that brings me to another question, in my world IA are advanced enough to express emotions but you are different, it feels like I am talking to a real person. ''  

.... do you remember what you said to that Maria?   

,, Huh? ''  

Look, I'm not your enemy and I don't want to kill the princess, that's all you need to know right now, I will tell you everything when the time is right, but for now this should be enough.  

,, In that case I don't want to continue digging, but now back to my first question. ''  

Why you couldn't see the city? Ask Sara  

,, Exactly. ‘’ 

This is because of the barrier that lies over the entire city, it prevents you from seeing the city from the outside. When the elves and humans were still at war, it was built as a protective measure to hide the city from intruders.   

,, Ok, but the big tree reveals the location of the city anyway, so what's the point? '' 

This big tree that you could see was also hidden in the past, but the problem was that maintaining this shield together with the tree requires a lot of magical power. When the war was over, they wanted to remove the entire barrier, but instead they decided to cover only the city from monsters or demons.  

,, I see it makes sense, of course humans can put 1 and 1 together but monsters or demons cannot.’’ 

Exactly   

So after sara answered my question, I finally headed down to the city to buy some new clothes.  

4