Chapter 14 The Village ( New Updatet
50 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Is the Chapter now better to read ?
  • yes Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

,, so it' s a pleasure to meet you. ‘’ I said to the girl who was sitting on the ground in front of me.  

huh? She didn't answer me because she was still shocked by what had happened.  

NEE-SAN  

NEE-SAN   

Uh? Suddenly 2 children's voices were heard, and when I looked in the direction of the voices I saw the 2 children from before running towards us.  

YOMA, ZENI the girl shouted before the children fell into her arms and hugged her. Are you both okay? Are you hurt?! the girl asked the two  

No, no but your arm said the boy and pointed at the bloody arm of the girl. When I saw this I went to the girl and was about to reach out my hand before...  

do-do-DON'T TOUCH HER the boy shouted with a shaky voice and stretched out his arm just like the girl did.  

Uhhh I probably should have told them what I was going to do before I just started to reach out with my hand like that.  

,, Don't worry, I just want to take care of your big sister's wound. ‘’ I said to the boy and lifted my mask so that he could see my smile.  

It's okay Yoma, he''s not a bad guy, the girl said and put her hand on the boy's head. So, after I explained the situation to them and the boy moved aside, I crouched down in front of the girl and used Heal. And shortly after that, my hand started glowing green again and a small green circle could be seen on the girl's arm.  

Uh what-what is that? She asked me with wide open eyes.  

After that it didn't take long until her wound disappeared, and she could move her arm again. Once I had healed her wound, I gave her my hand and helped her up before I saw it. As I helped her up, I could see her naked body as her clothes had been damaged by the demon. She not only had a godly body but also looked beautiful and had golden blonde long hair.   

,, Here, take this '' I said to her and took out a cape from my inventory and gave it to the girl.  

At first, she didn't know why I gave her a cape before I pointed at her naked body, and she let out a loud scream. She held both her arms against her breasts, squatted down and then pulled the cape out of my hands. ta-ta-thank you, she said, looking as if she were about to faint from shame. She put on the cape and stood up again before introducing herself.  

I am Nami, the little one next to me is Yoma and the little princess here is Zeni. Thank you for saving me and my little siblings, she said to herself, while she bowed.   

,, No problem, I heard screams from far away and came here as fast as I could. But tell me, why were you attacked by demons, what happened? '' I asked Nami  

I was gathering flowers with my siblings not far from the village before I heard something in the bushes. When I went to look I saw them, there were several demons, one big one and 5 small ones. After I had spotted them, I wanted to run away with my siblings before the big demon spotted me. With an arm move he pointed at me, and shortly after that the small demons attacked us.   

,, Wait, there was a big one? And where did he go? '' I asked Nami  

After he spotted us he turned around and left, to me it looked like the big one had told the little ones to go and kill us.  

,, I see, then there must be some kind of hierarchy among the demons. '' I said to Nami  

Um, so we-would you mind escorting us back to the village, since I don't know if this big demon is going to attack us as well. I-I don't have anything with me to give you as a reward but-.  

,, It would be a pleasure for me to bring you back to the village. '' I said to Nami  

She seemed visibly happy and smiled at me with the most beautiful smile I had seen. Shortly after that we went to their village, on our way I could see the boy staring at me.  

Hey Nee-san maybe this man can help us, you saw how strong he is. Yoma said to Nami suddenly  

No Yoma, Rotu has already done enough for us, I don't want to bother him with our problems, she said to Yoma.  

But nee he-  

,, mhh is something wrong? '' I asked them both  

Our dad is sick and needs help said Zeni suddenly  

ZENI said Nami  

,, If there is something I can help you with, then feel free to ask me. '' I said to Nami  

...it's about our father, we don't know what's wrong with him, but he's very sick. Nami told me  

,, Have you already sent him to a doctor? '' I asked her 

Because this flower is on the mountain Indra, where the giant wasps live, she told me. And-uh we are there said Nami and as I caught up to them I saw sharp wooden logs forming a wall. We were about to leave the forest before I sensed something above us on a tree trunk thanks to my perceive threat skill.  

AHHHH I looked up and saw a boy with a sword trying to attack me from above. With a step backwards I dodged his sword, right after that he landed and ran to Nami.   

NOW the boy shouted and 2 other people jumped out of the bushes next to me and grabbed my arms. Of course I knew that they were hiding in the bushes, but I wanted them to think that they had me.  

STOP IT IS NOT AS IT LOOKS Nami shouted, but the group paid no attention to her and shortly after that I sensed another person. This person sat further away on a tree and spanned a bow.  

DO IT IRENA shouted the boy at her and the girl shot her arrow.  

STOP it shouted Nami again, but in vain.  

,, Sigh, you're really misunderstanding the situation. ‘’ 

WATCH OUT ROTU screamed Nami as the arrow was about to hit me  

...  

,, That was a good shot Irena. ‘’ I said to the girl who was on the tree after I used instant teleportation and teleported to her.  

WA- AHHHH the girl surprised to see me in front of her fell down from the tree   

WHA- HOW DID YOU-  

,, do that? '' I said before I got back to Nami and the others.   

YOU MONSTER YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO NAMI the boy screamed before running towards me with his sword  

QUIT IT ARON Nami suddenly shouted  

,, oh now i understand you are her big brother and want to save your little sister from the evil man right? ‘’ I asked him before I drew my sword.  

PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM yelled Nami as she remembered what I did to the demons.  

,, Don't worry, I don't intend to hurt him. '' I said to Nami, avoiding the boy's attack before looking him directly into his eyes.  

...  

Dark Aura  

...  

Ha..ha...said the boy only before he started to tremble in fear 

I-i-i-  

,, mhh? ''  

I-I-I WILL said the boy before, to my surprise, he started to swing his sword. 

I SAID IT'S ENOUGH Nami said before going up to the boy and hitting him on the head, causing him to suddenly pass out-  

Uh Aron? Nami said when she realized he was unconscious.   

,, Don't worry he's fine but I must say he surprised me quite a bit. '' I said to Nami   

HEY WHAT'S GOING ON THERE and out of nowhere I suddenly heard a male voice and saw a soldier running towards us.  

When he spotted us 3, more soldiers came to us, he started to look around and saw that the boy and the other 3 were all unconscious.  

,, ahhhh listen it''s really not what it looks like. I said to the soldier and tried to explain the situation to him.  

It's really not what it looks like Nami said to the soldier.  

Nami? NAMI IS THAT YOU?! The soldier asked and ran to her.  

And Yoma and Zeni are with you too sigh where have you been we were all worried the mayor himself was going to look for you.  

I'm sorry, we were just going to pick some flowers for our father nearby, when we were suddenly attacked by a group of demons. 

WHAT DEMONS?! Said The Soldier Shocked  

Yes. After that Nami turned to me with a grin.  

It was Rotu who saved us from them, he defeated the 5 demons all by himself, if he hadn't been there, me, Yoma and Zeni would be dead now. Nami said before the soldier approached me and knelt down in front of me.  

Thanks for saving Nami and her brother and sister said the soldier.  

,, ah no problem but I think we better take him here and his friends to the village. ‘’ I said to the soldier pointing to Aron and his friends.  

Haha this Aron he always pretends to be a great sword fighter, but he doesn't even know how to use one said the soldier laughing.  

,, It's true that he still has a lot to learn when it comes to using a sword, but when it comes to courage, he's not to be underestimated. I said to the soldier  

No wonder he loves his family, he would die for them at any time said the soldier before he and I carried Aron to the village together with his friends. Once in the village I suddenly heard a male voice yelling 

LET ME cough, cough THROUGH YOU- ahhh said a man before he fell to the ground  

PAPA screamed Nami and her siblings while running to the man.  

,, Is that the mayor? I asked the soldier  

Yes and as you can see he is not well...listen we...our village is in trouble. In order to get the doctor for the mayor, we had to scrape together all our savings, only to find out that we can't do anything for him. So we can't give you much as a reward but-  

,, Why do you want to give me a reward? '' I asked the soldier  

Uh, this is obviously for the fact that you-  

,, I helped Nami with the intention of saving her, not with the intention of getting a reward. I don't need one,'' I said to the soldier.  

You' re really a strange man, but thank you, HEY YOU COME HERE AND HELP US, the soldier shouted at two other soldiers.  

The two soldiers then took Aron and carried him away. Shortly after, a woman approached us.  

Carlos, who is this boy, asked the woman, and Carlos told her the whole story.  

Ah uh thank you very much for saving my children said the woman and fell on her knees in tears.   

,, ahhh please get up, that was nothing. I said to her and helped her up.  

MAMA  

Immediately after that Nami called her and she ran to her inside the house without hesitation. I followed her until I was also standing in front of the house. I went through the door and saw Nami and her family all in one room. As I approached them, I saw the man who was visibly in pain and coughing blood.   

Cough, cough ahhh  

HONEY shouted the Women 

PAPA PAPA Yoma and Zeni shouted befor they both began to cry.   

Nami who saw me went to me and looked at me with tears in her eyes wanting to say "please help my father".  

Huh, your- said the woman when she saw me   

ROTU, ROTU PLEASE SAVE PAPA Zeni suddenly said to me in tears.  

What does that mean Zeni, her mother asked her before Nami explained that I can use healing magic.  

Please do everything in your power the woman said in tears.   

After the woman asked me that, I went to the bed and put my hand over the man. I used Heal and could see how the man stopped coughing and became calmer before....  

Cough, cough AHHH he started coughing up blood again.  

, Huh? what's going on, why can't I heal him sara?'' I said and asked Sara  

That's because he doesn't have a wound, he's been poisoned with a very strong poison, even your heal can't do anything against such a strong toxin," Sara told me.  

,, I see. '' I said and stood up again  

And Rotu? Nami asked me in panic, but I shook my head.  

,, He was poisoned. ‘’ I said to her. 

WHAT said the woman shocked   

Do-does that mean.. Nami asked me  

,, The problem is that this is not just an ordinary poison, it is a special poison that kills the victim slowly and painfully. Honestly, it's a miracle that he's still alive. I said to her   

Thank you for at least trying," the woman said to me in tears.   

,, I'm sorry. '' I said.   

Don't worry Rotu you have done enough for us anyway said Nami trying to smile with tears in her eyes. 

We-  

,, Well, then, let's go to that mountain. I said and was about to leave the room.  

Yes- wait what did you just say the woman asked me shocked  

Ro- does that mean? Nami said and was about to cry.   

...  

Why? Nami asked me  

,, What do you mean? ''  

WHY ARE YOU SO FRIENDLY TO US THAT YOU NOW EVEN RISK YOUR OWN LIFE FOR US Nami yelled in tears.  

When she said that she reminded me of what Alifa had said.  

,, Why? Do I really need a reason to help people in need? '' I said to Nami who then started to cry.   

NO cough, cough   

,, Huh? '' I said as suddenly the man grabbed me by the arm.  

I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO RISK HIS LIFE FOR ME cough, cough.   

please honey we have no other choice said the woman  

Mama is right Papa Rotu is SOOOOO strong please said Yoma  

BUT I DONT WA- cough, cough  

,, But I didn't ask you for permission. '' I said to the man and took his hand off my arm.  

NO I-   

I don't care whether you want my help or not, I don't care whether this is stupid or not, I don't care whether I'm going to die in the process or not.  

I do what I want, and help whenever I want too, no matter what others say. I live by my own rules and don't give a fuck about what others say. I WILL help you.   

I said to the man and left the room.... 

5