Chapter 16 The End?
67 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What, what was that? How did we get here? Nami asked me as we both went through the portal and came out where we had found the boy. I was as surprised as she was, but also glad that it had worked. When I looked at the skill portal afterwards I saw that it was a skill and behind it was a timer.

Portal skill 24 Hours cooldown

Mhhh so that means I can only use the skill once a day, which was annoying, but still better than nothing.

To explain it to you would be too difficult, just think of it as a kind of door, you can make this door appear in front of you and use it to go to the place you want. '' I said to Nami who was still looking at me with a questionable look.

When I explained this to Nami, she didn't ask any more questions and the two of us set off again for the Indra Mountain. While we were walking, I remembered what Nami had said about a certain Lord Isshiki who is supposed to be the leader of the kingdom and I started to ask Nami some questions about him. I asked her what type of person he was and got only a monster answer from Nami.

Monster? '' I asked her confused

Yes, monster, there is no better word to describe him, he thinks he is some kind of savior whose job it is to rid our world of these animal people. No one really knows his reason for this, some think an animal man has done something to him or his family for which he hates them so much. And others think that for him these animal people are nothing more than a plague, he just wants to wipe them all out to the last one, and the worst thing is that there are people who even support him voluntarily. How can anyone support such a monster? Nami asked me, "Well, it only takes one person who has set his mind on a goal as much as he has, then you just have to be charismatic and you'll be able to manipulate other people. I doubt that even half of his followers follow his ideals voluntarily, many of them were probably manipulated and believe they are doing the right thing, I said to Nami.

We continued talking before I heard something from a distance and used inhuman hearing. And to my surprise, I heard water it sounded like a waterfall, when I told Nami this her eyes just started glittering and she ran in the direction from where I heard the waterfall. I followed her and when I caught up with her I saw why Nami had reacted that way, the water I heard was a small river with a waterfall.I went to Nami and looked at it never in my life had I seen such clear water as here it was so clear you could almost mistake it for a mirror. Whaaaaa hey come on let's go for a swim come on Nami said before she pulled on my cape.

Are you sure? Shouldn't we- AHHHH '' before I could finish my sentence Nami jumped into the water and pulled me down with her.

I went to Nami and looked at it never in my life had I seen such clear water as here it was so clear you could almost mistake it for a mirror. Whaaaaa hey come on let's go for a swim come on Nami said before she pulled on my cape.

Are you sure? Shouldn't we love- AHHHH '' before I could finish my sentence Nami jumped into the water, pulling me down with her.

Splash

What...

What is this?

When Nami pulled me into the water and I was underwater, I opened my eyes and saw everything clearly in front of me. Everywhere there were colorful fish, hells and different colored corals, I had never been diving in the ocean myself but knew from pictures and videos what it looked like underwater but this is different. It almost looks like there is another world down here that I knew nothing about, everything was so beautifully colorful and the fish that swam past me suddenly just stopped and looked at me. The strangest thing was when one of the fish turned his head to another fish and it looked like they were talking before both swam away again.When I saw this I came back up and wanted to ask Nami if she had seen this too.

When I saw this I came back up and wanted to ask Nami if she had seen this too.

Nami, what is this, it just looked like the fish were talking to each other? ''

Hahaha it's obvious don't you know what this place is? This is the Magic River Inkor, it is the only river in the world where the water is as clear as here and where fish can talk. It is even said that there was once an underwater kingdom here, but one day it just disappeared and no one knew why. The fish you have seen are all from this kingdom and are the only proof that it existed. My mother often told me stories about it, about the kingdom of Atlantis.

"So, wait, did she just say Atlantis? ''

I'm not surprised that you are so surprised, the Atlantis you know from your world originally came from this world here, Sara suddenly said.

Wait, wait, wait, I thought Atlantis was just a legend, nothing more? So it came from this world here, and then how did it suddenly come to my world? ''

No one knows for sure, it was before my time, I just read about it in the archives. According to this, the whole city was underwater and one day they were simply teleported to your world by a powerful spell. Who or what performed this spell is not known, but if it is true that all of Atlantis was teleported to your world by a spell, then this mage was very strong, probably the strongest of all time.

So, then, the legends about Atlantis were really true... And what's with the fish? Even though I couldn't hear them talking, I could clearly see that they were talking to each other? ''

You didn't imagine it, these fish were indeed communicating with each other. These fish are ancient inhabitants of Atlantis and as this girl said, the only proof that Atlantis existed. And if you want to ask me why you didn't understand them despite your skill, it's because they speak a language that is too complicated even for your skill. There is no one left in this world who still speaks it or knows about it said Sara.

You know, now that you're telling me that Atlantis is real, I wouldn't be surprised if you told me that there are gods in this world, too, ha. I said, before focusing on Nami again.

While she was still talking, I noticed something and was faced with a difficult decision: should I tell her or not? Because I could clearly see them, the 2 mountains, jumping up and down trying to hypnotize me. I knew that if I told her, she would hit me, so I decided not to say anything and just listened intently.

Hey, do you want to do some underwater diving and maybe even find Atlantis? Nami asked me still with sparkling eyes.

And how are you going to do that? I don't think you can breathe underwater for that long. '' I said to her

Hahah I don't have to come follow me said Nami, before she submerged again, not wanting to listen to my answer. So I also dove under and followed her deeper underwater, while we both dived deeper and deeper, I looked around and saw the strangest fish species. Some fish had only one eye, some were shaped differently and others were much bigger. I also saw normal crabs and shrimps and starfish stuck to the rocks and when I saw all these different sea creatures I immediately thought of animals I would rather not meet down here. When I looked back at Nami I saw her holding two big round bubbles in her hand and she gave me one of them. I looked at her questioningly and she just gestured for me to put it on, which I did and to my surprise I was actually able to breathe normally again. When I put this bubble on I analyzed it too and saw

Diver bubble

HP 100/100

Allows you to breathe underwater as long as you have your head in the bubble.

When I had learned this I looked again at Nami who showed me with her arm that I should follow her, which I did. Now that we both had our diving bubbles on we were able to look around for a long time, and even though we were so deep I could still see everything clearly. Nami and I started looking around before I could see a cave entrance.With an arm motion, I brought it to Nami's attention and we both walked together to the cave entrance. We both swam to the cave before standing in front of the entrance and went inside, and immediately I saw something lying at the bottom of the cave. I went to the thing before I could see that it was a shell and since there was supposed to be a small treasure inside, I opened the shell. Inside was indeed a necklace of blue pearls, I took the pearls out of the shell and wanted to show them to Nami, who looked around.

...

RWAAAAAAA

MHMHMHM

NAMI'' I screamed as suddenly a shark appeared out of nowhere from a hole in front of her and destroyed Nami's bubble. When that happened, she held her hand in front of her mouth and panicked, I turned around and saw that the shark was about to attack us again. I used my skill total concentration, so I knew it was aiming at Nami. I knew I couldn't swim faster than the shark, so I used instant Teleportation and teleported in front of the shark. And the second I was in front of the shark, I was able to look to the right into the cave and to my surprise, I saw smaller sharks. Nami had probably accidentally entered the mother's cave and since she had children, the mother probably thinks that we want to hurt her or her children.

And although I could have killed the mother in the second, said something in me, that would be wrong. And the second I was in front of the shark, I was able to look to the right into the cave and to my surprise, I saw smaller sharks. Nami had probably accidentally entered the mother's cave and since she had children, the mother probably thinks that we want to hurt her or her children. And although I could have killed the mother in the second, quite simply said something in me, that would be wrong. So, I use a skill I got at the very beginning Balance breaker. This skill allows me to disorient my opponent for a few seconds. This makes my opponent completely disoriented for a few seconds, in this state you feel like a drunk only twice as bad.

When I used this skill, I could see how the shark missed us and swam completely disoriented through the cave, I took this chance, grabbed Nami by the arm and swam out of the cave. But before I could give her my bubble, the shark attacked us again and this time also destroyed my bubble. I looked at Nami and knew I had to hurry because she had already lost consciousness. The shark that had just attacked us launched a third attack before I used inhuman speed and inhuman strength to swim away from the shark. Shortly after I used inhuman speed and strength, I turned around and saw the shark getting faster and faster again.

ALMOST MADE IT, COME ON DAMN IT. I screamed before we finally reached the surface, shot out of the water and landed on the ground.

The shark that had chased us to the surface turned around and dove back under. When I saw that, I looked at Nami who was lying next to me and saw that she had already been drowned. I got up and went to her and started to resuscitate her and finally did mouth to mouth resuscitation.

COME ON, DON'T DIE ON ME NOW. '' I said

While I started to give mouth to mouth resuscitation again, Nami suddenly opened her eyes and started to vomit water.

Are you okay? '' I asked Nami

Yes, CHOUGH, CHOUGH, I'm fine thank you for saving me Rotu, now we really have to go- said Nami who tried to get up but immediately fell.

No, we will stay here and rest until the night, don't you remember what you said to me? We should rather reach the mountain at night because there the bees sleep, if we go now in our condition, we could commit suicide right away. ''

Nami tried to persuade me but finally agreed to take a break here. Since both of our clothes were wet, I asked Nami if she could take off her clothes and was beaten by her.

CRITICAL HIT

I probably should have told her the reason for this beforehand, instead of just saying take your clothes off. When I explained to her that we were going to be sick with the wet clothes, she agreed and gave me her wet clothes. I gave her my coat and also took off my clothes, then I got up and went in search of wood for a campfire. After I had a few pieces of wood I was able to start a fire without any problems thanks to my skill Ultimate Survivor. From 3 branches I made us a kind of clothes rack and hung our clothes on it so they could dry faster. When I had done that I sat back down with Nami and the two of us started to talk.

Tell me Rotu, do you have a dream?

I wouldn't call it a dream, but I've always wanted to be an adventurer, to go on adventures and have fun. Now I finally am one, but before that I was a... normal boy who lived a boring life and didn't saw any sense in it anymore.

Hahaha Nami started laughing out loud.

Hey why are you laughing Nami you jerk. '' I said, and blushed

Hahah sorry it's just I didn't expect someone to have such a dream, being an adventurer isn't exactly the safest profession.

''Ha that's right, and what is your dream? '' I asked her

I told you, I want to create a world where everyone gets along, where there is no violence, war or discrimination. And although I know that this dream is childish and probably impossible, I would like to...I.... Before Nami could finish her sentence she already fell asleep.

This is a really nice dream Nami and we will support you, right Sara?

Why are you asking me?

Well, because we are partners, why should I not be interested in your opinion. ''

Uh? ... Said Sara shocked

Yawing

"Well, good night Sara. ''

...

Good night Roku and thank you Sara said while she smiled

The next day

Mhhhh? Is it time to get up already Rotu? Nami said and rubbed her eyes.

Hey Nami. I said to her and tried to hide my upright sword inconspicuously while her breasts were still touching my arm. When she woke up I told her that she could get dressed and go ahead. She asked me why but when I explained that it was important, she asked no more questions and went ahead. A short time later I caught up with Nami and we headed back to the mountain together.

On the way she asked me again what was with me, but fortunately, I could explain to her that it was top secret which she probably handed her as an explanation but on the rest of the way she just looked at me with a disturbed look. And finally, after all the side quests we had finally arrived at the mountain. When I looked around, I saw only gray rocks and in front of us the big mountain, we walked a bit and then stood in front of a small path that probably led to the top. On the way up I saw then for the first time one of these killer bees, from the appearance it looked exactly like ours only these were larger than a man. Since we arrived as planned at night, all the bees around us were asleep, and after a short time we were already at the top of the mountain. We looked around and saw a bee sleeping in front of us that was much bigger than the already huge bees. I analyzed the bee and saw

Bees Queen

Lvl 350

When I saw that I could also see an orange flower in the distance, I asked Nami if that was the flower and she nodded. From her I could only see 1 but according to Nami that should be enough so I got up and walked out of the bush where we were hiding. Only slowly I made my way to the flower and had to keep dodging bees before I finally stood in front of the flower. I got down on my knees and rustled the flower out.

BSSS

BSSSSSS

....

Don't tell me...'' I said to myself before turning around and looking anxiously at Nami.

I couldn't hear what she was saying but I could tell from her expression that she was saying sorry I forgot that the flowers are on the bees themselves so you have to cut them off their bodies.

BSS

BSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I turned around again and saw all the bees that were sleeping in front of me suddenly wake up and look at me. The bee that was in front of me was also about to wake up, so I took the chance, I drew my sword and cut the flower from its body

BSSSSSS!

BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT THE FLOWER GROWS ON THE BEES THEMSELVES? '' I said to Nami while we were being chased by 50 bees.

I'M SORRY I REALLY THOUGHT OF TELLING YOU BUT SO MUCH HAPPENED SO I JUST FORGOT IT said Nami who was also running.

I turned around while running I saw that we were not faster than the bees, so sooner or later they would catch up with us. While I was watching this, I remembered that thanks to the soldiers from last time, I had gotten enough exp for a lvl up, so I could get the skill Hellfire. When I remembered this I opened my inventory and took out a Magic Potion to finally cast for the very first time. So while running I drank one and stopped, WHAT ARE YOU DOING there screamed Nami who was still running.

Well then, let's go. I said before stretching out my arm, Nami who was running stopped and looked at me questioning what I was doing.

I felt a tingling in my whole body before I used magic for the first time in this world and screamed from my heart HELLFIRE.

....

....

...

"Uh?

You know, I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose, have you forgotten that you don't have any magic in you?

,, ÄHHH? ''

Even these potions can't do anything if the wearer doesn't have magic in him in the first place.

AND WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS ONLY NOW? ''

Ha I just couldn't believe that you are such an idiot, but now I am convinced that your an absolute idiot hahahahh said sara and started laughing

I turned around and started to run away again

SARA YOU IDIOT I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT YOU FUCK YOUUUUU!''

While we were being chased by the normal killer bees I suddenly heard a louder buzzing sound which got louder and louder before I turned around again and saw the queen bee following us. At this speed she will soon catch up with us, I could escape but not nami. The queen bee was getting faster and faster, so I deliberately slowed down and waited for the right time. When she was right behind me I used Instant teleportation.

SARA NOW! '' The moment I said that, Sara boosted the skill by boosting the skill Inkstand Teleportation, I am able to teleport within a radius of 50 meters just with the thought alone. So I just have t think of teleporting behind the bee queen and was then also behind her, while she had not yet realized this fact I use my Change.

sara boosted inhuman strength. ''

After saying this I grabbed my sword with my right hand and was about to attack the queen bee before everything went black in front of me.

What is happening here? '' I said and realized that my energy was at 0.

ROTU shouted Nami when she saw the queen bee about to attack me....

4