Chapter 4
305 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day 2

Remembering what was discussed when they first met, when he realized he was awake before Kiama, Leander dove beneath the blanket. He inched her legs apart then dragged his tongue along her sensitive skin. He moved close to the woman’s body, moaning as he pleasured her. When he felt Kiama grab his hair, he quickened his tongue. She moaned loudly, pleased with how he chose to wake her. He stopped when she came, then he threw the blanket off them.

Leander kissed up the woman’s body. When they were face-to-face he smiled. “What next?” he whispered.

Kiama reached up and touched the man’s horns. “I think first we order breakfast,” she whispered.

Kiama and Leander sat across the table from the other with a large spread of food and a carafe of coffee between them. The breakfast menu was impressive with variety and quality. Kiama ordered a vanilla scone and a tray of fresh fruit. Leander ordered eggs, pancakes, ham and a biscuit. Kiama nursed her coffee and slowly selected random fruit from the bowl while Leander quickly worked through his meal. Kiama glanced at him, then flashed an amused smile. “Have I worn you out that much?” she joked.

Leander looked up at Kiama. “Huh?” He swallowed his food, then gave his client a blank stare.

“You seem to be very hungry,” Kiama remarked, shrugging.

Leander blushed. “I guess I am,” he conceded.

Kiama giggled. “I’m sorry to have worn you out so much.” She picked at the fruit in front of her.

“It’s what I’m here for,” he answered.

Kiama sighed. “After breakfast, if you would like to clean up, feel free.” She picked at her scones and continued enjoying her coffee.

Leander smiled. “Of course.”

***

Kiama watched the minotaur as he walked into the washroom. She stared at his muscles until the door was shut behind him. She picked up her phone, then went straight to the catalogue of men the agency offered. She selected Leander’s profile, then read through the details. “Leander has a large, muscular body, is of a more than adequate size and is an oddity for those who like something unique between the sheets.” Since she didn’t personally select the minotaur, she wanted to get an idea of how he was advertised and what others have thought of him. She scrolled down through the reviews of his oral performance, mentions that he was too big for sex but great for foreplay and glowing reviews about how astounding it was to have a minotaur on their list of species bedded. “Was great in a threesome,” she read aloud. Kiama smirked. “That does sound fun.”

Kiama sipped her coffee as she read through the remainder of Leander’s profile. “A large, submissive man who leans into being fetishized,” she muttered. “Is polite, good with most kinks. Bondage, bindings, spanking, whipping, role-playing, costumes, voyeurism, cuckolding.” She looked through the images Leander the agency used to convince their clients to hire him. He was reclining on the bed in most of them, nude and aroused. There were a few images of him from the shoulders up with his horns noticeable and others where they were cropped out by the angle.

Curious, as she finished her breakfast, she skimmed through the photos of the other minotaurs in their employ. They were all handsome to some degree, some with a rugged appearance, others closer to pretty. After seeing the pattern with the minotaur men, she returned to Leander’s profile. The various photographs of him giving the viewer come-hither eyes, holding or stroking his erection in most of them, and partly clothed in fetish-bait attire, all were appealing to see. If she didn’t have him there to pleasure her for the remainder of the weekend, she would have been tempted to masturbate to the various images.

Kiama stared at the man’s sinewy physique while she finished picking at her fruit and sipping her coffee. Leander stepped out of the washroom, clad in one of the complimentary robes. Kiama jumped, surprised and embarrassed. “Are you alright?” Leander frowned.

“Y-yes.” Kiama sighed. She stood. “My turn to get clean before we get dirty,” she said as she hurried past the minotaur, into the washroom.

Leander approached the table and looked at Kiama’s phone. He flashed an amused smile, seeing the image of himself on the young woman’s phone.

***

Kiama was still drying from her shower, she sat with Leander; they both wore the robes from the washroom. “What sort of kinks do you see most often?” she whispered.

“Thinking of using me for such things?” Leander asked.

Kiama shrugged. “I am curious.”

Leander tilted his head while he thought. “Hmm.” He thought back to his recent trysts. “It’s a lot of hot candle wax being drizzled on me, them wanting to be whipped, bent over something but not having sex, some want to be spanked and verbally degraded.”

“So a lot of non-sexual kinks,” Kiama noted.

“Given my size, can you blame them?” Leander asked.

Kiama chuckled. “I am happy to have you as deep inside me as we can manage,” she answered. “Kinks or not.”

Her voicing the sentiment sent an aroused shiver through him. “So I have noticed,” the minotaur replied.

Kiama approached the bed. “And what is your favorite kink to fulfill?” she asked.

Leander followed her. “I suppose the food ones. A lot of women enjoy chocolate sauce being licked from their bodies. Some even like licking it off me. Afterward we get a shower, then part ways most of the time.”

Kiama dropped her robe to the floor. “That does sound nice.”

Leander removed his robe as well. “What am I doing for you now?”

“I want to practice having you in my mouth again,” Kiama answered. She watched Leander settle on the bed. “I am enjoying your patience with me.”

“Could I make a suggestion?” the minotaur asked. When Kiama shrugged, he moved so he was flat on his back. “Mutually pleasuring the other.”

“That does sound nice,” Kiama whispered. She looked at Leander’s naked body, then joined him on the bed. She crawled onto Leander, then gasped as he plunged his tongue into her. She took him partly into her mouth and moaned. His tongue moved in and out of her for several moments, then he spread her apart. The tip of his tongue flicked her clitoris rapidly. Leander hardened in her mouth. She continued to moan and whimper as the minotaur pushed her closer to an orgasm. She slid more of him into her mouth, then she massaged his thighs. She heard him moan, then continued their mutual pleasure. Kiama screamed as pleasure tore through her. “Leander!” The minotaur blushed and began lapping her fluids. Kiama took in more of him, then she suckled hard. As she moved him in and out of her mouth while stroking the base of his shaft. Leander slipped his tongue into her again. He moaned as the woman pleasured him. Wanting to keep her interest, he spread her lips apart, then pleasured her with the tip of his tongue. She came again, then collapsed.

Leander smirked. “That good?”

“Yes,” Kiama moaned, breathless. Kiama shut her eyes and tried to concentrate on anything. Her mind was blank, but she was euphoric.

***

Kiama sat across from Leander, enjoying a small meal as their lunch. She was still barely able to think about anything other than her sexual experiences with the minotaur. “You are by far the best I’ve ever experienced with performing oral,” she remarked.

Leander smiled. “I am here to serve you.”

“You may be ruining my experiences here,” Kiama said.

The minotaur’s smile faded. “Huh?”

“I don’t think the other men are going to even compare to you going down on me,” Kiama clarified. Leander blushed and nodded. She sighed and sank down. “I cannot imagine making the experiences with you any better,” she said dreamily.

“If you want to try there are the complimentary baskets,” Leander said. “They have a lot of items in them. Extra clothes, massage oils, candles, more sheets, lubricants, straps, gags, blindfolds.” He took one of the small finger sandwiches and met her gaze.

Kiama nodded. “Lubricant may help with getting more of you in me,” she mused. She sipped her water.

“It’s possible.” He nodded.

“I am going to order one just for that,” Kiama said as she stood. She picked up her phone, then she called the front desk for one of the baskets. Afterward, she returned to the table with Leander. They finished the small spread of food shortly afterward.

“Did they tell you how long?” Leander asked.

“A few moments. I’m guessing they have the baskets prepared,” Kiama said.

Leander nodded. “I would guess so, but I am not sure.” He sipped his water, then sighed. He looked out the window at the cityscape below. “I am surprised you decided to keep me as your date for the weekend.”

“Why?”

Leander shrugged. “I really would have thought my size would have made you want somebody else instead.”

Kiama shrugged. “I do like a challenge.”

The minotaur chuckled. “Xenos are also not quite the preference of many, especially other xenos.”

Kiama looked into Leander’s eyes. “That doesn’t matter to me,” she said, shrugging. “I am open to most things.”

Leander smiled. “I have noticed.” After a lull in their conversation, he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, “Did you want to wait for the basket to do anything else?”

“I think that would be best,” Kiama answered. “I do want to see how much more of you I can take.” Leander shifted his weight as her voiced sentiment aroused him. He thought back to the heavenly feeling of being squeezed by her body. Kiama watched Leander adjust his robe. “Is something the matter?”

“N-no,” he whispered. He did not want to admit to his arousal yet.

“Alright,” Kiama nodded. She stood when she heard a knock. Kiama let the elf woman into the room. “Thank you,” she said softly.

The young woman set the basket of amenities on the table beside the minotaur man. She looked at him, then at the woman who was her size. “Happy to help,” she spoke slowly. She left the room quickly, then whistled, trying to imagine the physics behind the pairing.

Kiama moved to the bed with the lubricant in hand. “I am eager to try,” she said.

Leander followed her, then sat on the edge of the bed. They threw their robes to the floor, then she opened the bottle of lubricant. “I can see that,” he said quietly.

“So are you,” she remarked. Leander blushed and averted his gaze. Kiama massaged the gel onto his shaft. She moved her fingers until most of him was coated, then she slid her fingers into her. After she felt sufficiently prepared, she settled on her back. “I hope this helps,” she remarked.

“What do you want me to do?” Leander asked.

“Take me until we need to have another meal,” Kiama answered.

Leander positioned himself over her. “Alright.” He held his erection, then pressed it against her. He slid partly into Kiama, then groaned. The extra lubrication was arousing and he still held the dread in the back of his mind about harming the petite woman. He pulled back, then he thrust into Kiama again. She moaned and grasped the bedding. He experimented, penetrating her deeper with each thrust. Kiama continued moaning and writhing beneath him. Leander tilted his head back and eased his eyes shut. While he couldn’t slide entirely into her, it was a large portion of his length. They were both satisfied with the arrangement and the assistance the lubricant gave. Out of nowhere, he felt her squeezing him in rapid succession, then blushed.

“What is it?” she whispered.

“I’m going to cum,” he answered.

“You can take me again afterward,” Kiama reasoned.

Leander nodded and continued the steady rhythm of thrusts, then he clutched the edge of the mattress. A deluge of his seed followed and he was temporarily paralyzed by the pleasure of physical release.

Kiama smiled. “Since you can slide deeper into me, we should try me on top again.”

Leander sighed, then rolled over. “Yeah,” he agreed. “This helps.”

After he recovered, they left the bed for the couch. Kiama sauntered toward him, then she climbed onto his lap. She managed to ease him into her, then lift her hips in a slow, steady rhythm. She planted her hands on his shoulders and moaned as she squeezed him deep into her. Leander’s lips parted and he moaned, pleased with Kiama’s wants. She whimpered, enjoying feeling him deeper inside her. Leander’s hands rested on her hips and he fought the temptation to bounce her. Kiama moaned his name and threw her head back as pleasure rippled through her. Leander grunted and began moving her up and down to savor the feelings of her tight body constricting him. He gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut while Kiama moaned for him. She soon began moving again. While her body undulated, experiencing the mixture of pain and pleasure, she reached up and caressed the minotaur’s horns. On impulse he spanked her, then blushed when she whimpered.

Kiama flashed a devious smile. “You can do that more,” she confirmed.

Leander spanked her again. He simpered when she gave him a pleasure moan. Kiama leaned in and kissed him. She stopped moving so he let his hands roam her back and curves. With her tongue in his mouth, he spanked her derriere again. She slid more of him into her while they fervently kissed. Pleasure whelmed in her, then their kissing slowed. Leander groped her and whimpered, enjoying the unexpected affections. Kiama broke their kiss, then she took him into her again. She grabbed Leander’s hair and quietly moaned. “You alright?” he whispered.

“Yes. I need more of you,” Kiama said, breathless.

Leander nodded. “I’m yours,” he whispered. “Tell me what you want.”

Kiama smiled. “Take me from behind,” she whispered. She moved off Leander’s lap, then she stumbled toward the bed. Leander followed her. With Kiama on the edge of the bed, he gently pushed into her. He groaned and his knees buckled. He thrust partly into her, then he watched her reaction to him. Kiama gasped and grabbed the bedding. “Oh, I’m going to cum…” she breathed.

“Good,” Leander replied. He thrust into her again and again, relishing each time he made her gasp. He staved off his urge to cum when he felt Kiama’s orgasm. Kiama collapsed forward and groaned. “Do you want to take a break?”

Kiama smiled. “What does that entail?”

“Me pulling out of you and waiting until you want sex again.”

Kiama crawled up the bed. “Just for a little while,” she said in a hazy voice. She collapsed onto the pile of pillows and smiled.

Leander joined her on the bed. “Just tell me when you want sex again.” He tucked his hands beneath his head and glanced sidelong at his client.

Kiama lifted her head. “You have been wearing me out,” she admitted.

“So long as you’re satisfied,” Leander replied.

“Are you?” Kiama asked.

Leander gave her a confused look. “That…that’s not important,” he said, surprised.

“It is to me,” Kiama said. “I pride myself on being fun.”

Leander smiled. “You remember that you paid for sex with me for the weekend?”

“I remember,” Kiama confirmed. “But I want you to enjoy when I’m the client you’re assigned to by the agency or by request.”

“I enjoy what I do,” Leander said nonchalantly.

Kiama sighed. “Ever the professional,” she remarked. She sat upright and kissed him.

Leander shrugged. “It’s true. I promise I won’t be unhappy if you become a repeat client for me.”

Kiama settled on her back. “Why not pick up where we left off again? Take me until we need to stop for a meal,” she said softly.

“If you’re feeling rested enough,” Leander said.

Kiama took the lubricant, stroked Leander with it for several moments, then she settled on her back. “Take me,” she whispered.

Leander positioned himself over the petite woman. He slipped into her again easily. He bolstered his weight with one hand on the mattress and the other against the headboard. Kiama spread her legs apart to accommodate him, and she soon found herself screaming and moaning in pleasure. Kiama came and pleaded for the minotaur to continue. Leander obliged, repeatedly thrusting into her while she lie sprawled out beneath him. With him having cum already, he found it easier to concentrate on pleasuring Kiama, even with her body constantly constricting his shaft.

Leander bit the inside of his lip and he found himself letting out pleasure moans from the invigorating activity. Kiama’s nails dragged down his chest and shoulders. She screamed his name as his constant thrusts sent a shiver of pleasure through her. “Oh, Kiama, yes,” he muttered. Kiama blushed, hearing the man moan her name. She grabbed his hair and tugged for a while. Leander moaned quietly each time.

The pair lost track of the time spent with him pleasuring the petite woman. Her nails dug into his shoulders when she felt pain and pleasure simultaneously. “You’re in me so deep,” she remarked.

Leander blushed, “S-sorry,” he said sheepishly. He inched out of her. “I got caught up in…” he trailed off.

“No, I like it,” Kiama assured him. “As deep in me as you can go.” She pulled his sinewy body down against hers. “Make us both cum,” she whispered.

Leander nodded, then he bucked his hips. He grunted and squeezed his eyes shut. Kiama scratched his shoulders and screamed his name. The minotaur blushed, then gave in to the pleasure of her body constricted him with her climax. He grunted, then pushed himself into her deeper. Kiama jumped from the pain. She looked at the minotaur wide-eyed when she felt the warmth of his seed spurting into her. She wrapped her legs around him. “What are you doing?” he asked between breaths.

Kiama pulled him into her deeper. She moaned, “You’re entirely inside me.”

Leander chuckled. “So I am.”

Kiama leaned up and kissed him. She tasted sweat from their continuous activity. Leander cradled her cheek during the tender moment. Kiama ended their kiss and sighed. “Dinner and wine?” she whispered.

“Please,” he answered.

***

After the two shared a dinner, they decided to relax by taking a bath. Kiama watched the large man as he sat in the hot, sudsy water. She settled into the bath on his lap, then she rested her back against his chest. “You really don’t mind me sitting on you like this? You wouldn’t prefer me facing you at the other end of the tub?”

Leander wrapped an arm around her waist. “I am fine.”

Kiama shrugged. “Alright.”

The pair fell silent. Kiama leaned back with her eyes shut. Leander caressed her abdomen. “You are very tender, even after being reminded I’m an escort,” the minotaur whispered.

Kiama smiled and shrugged. “Sorry if that’s weird.”

“It is weird,” Leander confirmed. “Much more for long term relationships.”

Kiama chuckled. “You want to know why I’m not in a relationship,” she guessed.

“You seem like you’d be good in one,” Leander reasoned.

Kiama blushed and looked away from Leander. “Relationships have never worked out for me. I was in one, then was broken up with for stupid reasons.”

“You don’t have to talk about this,” he assured her.

“It’s alright. You won’t be the last person to ask me about my newly found liking of escorts over suitors,” Kiama whispered.

The minotaur nodded. “You don’t think you’ll get bored?”

“Are you bored?” Kiama asked.

“No. I like sex,” Leander answered.

“I admit that I may grow tired of the lack of emotional intimacy involved in being with escorts for a night or a weekend,” Kiama muttered. “But for the moment, I’d rather have a lot of physical pleasure.”

Leander nodded slowly. “So you are hoping to settle down eventually?”

“Eventually,” Kiama confirmed.

The minotaur shifted his weight and cleared his throat. “…Are…are you looking for your potential future husband now?”

Kiama giggled. “I may be,” she said seductively. She turned and looked at Leander. “Would you like to be considered?” she flirted.

Leander swallowed hard. “…Are…are you serious?”

Kiama shrugged. “I read my contracts before signing. I know there are clauses in there for in the event I would want to buy out an escort’s contract for marriage, some expenses for the revenue they would lose with the absence of a given employee.”

Leander’s face became flushed. “You…you are serious…” he realized.

Kiama read the look on his face then giggled. “We don’t have to talk about this. You’re embarrassed.” She kissed his cheek.

“That’s why you’re tender…” he whispered.

“That is just my personality,” Kiama corrected him. “But I am looking to indulge some fetishes, be with different kinds of men.”

Leander nodded. “I see.” After a spell of silence he kissed Kiama’s cheek. “But you wanted to relax, then shower after getting sweaty.”

Kiama nodded. “I would very much like that after our evening.”

***

With them both dry after a soak and separate showers, the pair crawled onto the bed, nude. Leander settled on his back and Kiama crawled onto his lap. “What would you like from me?” the minotaur whispered.

Kiama kissed him fervently. Surprised, but enthralled, he indulged her want for affection. She ended the kiss then sighed. “We could mutually pleasure the other before bed,” she suggested.

“Whatever you’d like,” Leander replied. When she was positioned over him, he began licking. He concentrated on the fastest ways to pleasure her as he often did. He moaned when she slid him into her mouth. It took her little time to get him physically ready for the intimacy. He moaned as he tasted her, enjoying the submissive act.

Kiama moaned loudly. She came quickly with the direct, adept stimulation. She continued to suckle despite feeling overwhelmed with satisfaction. She began stroking him while suckling.

Leander squeezed his eyes shut and he sucked on her clitoris. He felt her moan and buckle to the pleasure. Pridefully, he pulled her closer to feel her orgasm. After another orgasm ripped through her he stopped and threw his head back, groaning. “I’m going to cum,” his voice cracked, then he lifted his hips.

Kiama whimpered as her mouth was flooded with his seed. She swallowed several times, then panted. “…Wow…”

“Sorry,” Leander whispered. He watched her turn and crawl up his body.

“It’s alright,” Kiama replied. “I was surprised how much you came is all.” She settled on top of him and shut her eyes. “If I minded, I wouldn’t insist on having you in my mouth.”

Leander nodded. He caressed her back while she fell asleep. “You are going to tire of escorts sooner than you think.” He gently rolled her onto her back beside him.

4