Chapter 9
108 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he was relaxed and he felt clean, Magnus stepped out of the washroom. He joined Kiama in bed. She was on her tablet, still nude and seemingly content. Magnus rolled onto his side and looked at the screen. He glimpsed some of the words before Kiama closed the cover over her tablet. “That is private.”

Magnus raised an eyebrow. “You weren’t going to tell me I was phenomenal?”

Kiama shot him a playful glare. “And stroke your ego further?”

Magnus smirked. “You want me to leave now or is there anything else I can do for you?”

“You can stay the night,” Kiama answered. “We may want to fuck in the morning,” she reasoned.

Magnus nodded. “I was wondering.” He thought back to the spacious tub separate from the standing shower and the window on the ceiling in the washroom over the tub. Kiama gave him a curious look. “What do you do for your money?”

“Why? Are you looking to change careers?”

“No.” He shook his head. “I was thinking you have a nice house, nice things, enough money to afford the agency.”

“And?”

“Why aren’t you married?” the drakeling asked.

Kiama giggled. “Maybe I am.” She met his gaze. “Would that bother you?”

“No,” Magnus answered. “If you are married, there’s a reason you want my company in bed, I’m sure.”

“I know escorts want my money and they want sex with me to earn that money,” Kiama said. “Others are complicated. You can’t always tell who wants what from you.”

Magnus watched her while she was once again playing on her tablet. He was curious, so he leaned forward to sneak a look at what was on her screen. “And how you made so much money?” he asked.

Kiama looked at Magnus, then smirked. “You look so submissive here.” She turned her tablet to reveal an imagine of him looking back at the camera with his tail in hand. “It definitely makes me want to dominate you.”

Magnus blushed and took the tablet from her. “No,” he said firmly. He closed it, placed it on the bed beside him, then crawled onto Kiama.

“But you’re so cute,” she cooed.

Magnus quieted her cooing with a forceful kiss. After a moment of his tongue and lips teasing hers, he pulled back. “I am not submissive,” he said firmly. Kiama moaned his name. Magnus whimpered and met her gaze. “Y-yes…?” he answered. He melted when he felt her hand on his tail. Her fingers caressed his tail while she gave him a longing look. His eyes fluttered shut and he was agape as she massaged his tail. He whimpered when he realized he was hard. Kiama teased his lips with the tip of her tail. He took her tail, then licked the flat, heart-shaped end. He listened to her moaning while his tongue pleasured her via her tail.

“I want you inside me,” Kiama pleaded.

Magnus nodded, then obliged her. He slid into her easily from the remnants of their previous bout of sex. Kiama inched her legs apart to better accommodate him. He penetrated her with quick shallow thrusts. Her hands moved from his tail to his shoulders. He listened intently to her quiet gasps. Her nails dug into his shoulders and moaned his name. Magnus smirked. “Scream for me,” he commanded. He took the tip of her tail into his mouth and began suckling.

Kiama moaned. “I-I’m close…” she said, breathless. The intensity of pleasure became overwhelming. She clawed at his shoulders and chest, barely able to process what she felt. The intense ecstasy began with her body feeling warmer and the brief trembling she experienced each time. She quietly moaned the drakeling’s name as satisfaction rippled through her.

Magnus teased her lips with the tip of his tail. He moaned as her tongue caressed him. He released her tail then pounded into her rapidly, listening to her muffled moans as she licked his tail. Liking the simultaneous pleasure of her licking his tail, Magnus pushed himself to his own satisfaction. He groaned as the combined physical titillation brought him to cumming inside her again. He pulled his tail from her mouth, then kissed her. He picked up her tablet, then settled beside her. “That was unexpected,” he whispered.

“It was a nice impulse,” she remarked.

Magnus handed her the tablet. “But I am exhausted.” He got under the blanket.

“So get some sleep,” Kiama reasoned. She got up from the bed and placed her tablet on the desk in the corner of the room. She climbed into bed and slipped beneath the blanket. “Good night, Magnus,” she said softly.

Magnus settled on his back. “Good night, Kiama.”

***

Magnus sniffed the air. The scent of coffee greeted him. He rolled over and found Kiama still nude and in bed with him. She had set a cup of coffee on the end table beside him and she had a mug beside her. Kiama looked over at him. “Good morning,” she whispered.

“Good morning.” He looked down at his erection and groaned as he sat upright.

“Hmm?” Kiama asked.

“I’m hard,” he muttered.

Kiama slid onto his lap. She eased down onto him and moaned. Magnus blushed and averted his gaze as she fell into a slow, gentle rhythm. She leaned in and tenderly kissed him. He reluctantly kissed her and found himself moaning, despite his position preferences. He grabbed her derriere and groaned as she brought them both closer to orgasm. He groped her and moved his tongue deftly. After a short while she pulled back from the kiss. “You like this, don’t you?” she whispered.

Magnus gently groped her with one hand and pulled her into another deep kiss with the other. They both moaned with him either groping her or running her nails down her back. She moaned into the kiss, muffled only by his tongue in her mouth.

Kiama ended the kissing again. “Say ‘I like this, Kiama. It feels good,’” she commanded. Magnus sneered and bit her neck. Kiama gasped, then moaned. “Oh, keep that up and I might cum,” she whispered.

Magnus narrowed his gaze. “You will cum,” he said firmly.

“If I knew you liked this, I might,” Kiama replied.

Magnus bit her lip. After she gasped, he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He began bouncing her while she undulated. He blushed when he felt himself drawing closer to release. Her command was still on his mind, and the possibility of him being submissive flustered and embarrassed him. To get it off his mind he listened to her loud, muffled moans and reached for her tail. He gently kneaded the tip of her tail. Kiama screamed into the kiss, then she collapsed against him. Magnus pulled her down several more times while he lifted his hips, then he grunted as his seed rushed into her.

Kiama slid off his lap, then she sat beside him on the bed. She picked up her mug, then she sighed. “You are going to break,” she said smugly.

Magnus took his mug and scoffed. “How so?”

“You like when I take control from you,” Kiama reasoned.

Magnus glared at her, then he sipped the coffee she had made. “Good coffee,” he remarked.

Kiama watched his reactions to what she was suggesting. He tried to stubbornly ignore what she had said. Amused, she sipped her own coffee. “You can shower before you leave since we were intimate again.”

Magnus finished the coffee, set the mug on the table beside him, then he took her up on the offer for another shower. A short while later with his hair still dripping, he approached the foot of the bed to retrieve his clothes.

Kiama was dressed in a simple black dress and boots. She was putting in a pair of earrings before a standing mirror in the corner. “I can call you a car,” she offered.

Magnus produced his own cell phone from his pile of clothes. “Thanks, but I already scheduled that.” He pulled on what he wore the previous day, then looked at Kiama. “Work?” he asked.

“A meeting,” Kiama answered. She fastened a necklace, then pulled on a cardigan. Seeing her wearing something other than a negligee was interesting and slightly arousing. Her clothes fit her well and she looked elegant, but not overly posh. Kiama turned and caught Magnus ogling her. She chuckled. “That will have to wait until I am not off to a scheduled event.”

Magnus smirked and dressed himself. “You look good,” he remarked. “For whatever you’re doing.”

“Thank you,” she replied.

When he received a message that his car was there, he said a brief goodbye to Kiama, then returned to the agency.

***

Jasmine sat across from Magnus. “And how was she for a night?” she asked. She was ready to take notes.

Magnus shrugged. “The same as the other women and men who’ve had me overnight,” he said nonchalantly. He understood the purpose of the interviewing was for his and others’ safety, but it felt tedious when he had nothing to report.

“What does she do for a living?” Jasmine asked.

“I asked, but she never answered the question,” Magnus explained. “I didn’t press the issue, just pleasured her and left.”

“You didn’t make conversation?” Jasmine asked. “See if you two were compatible for when your looks and stamina start to fade?”

Magnus sank down in his chair, hurt by the dig at his age. “That was uncalled for,” he muttered.

Jasmine clicked her tongue chiding him. “Come now, Magnus.” She shot the drakeling a coy smile. “You can’t tell when I’m merely teasing you? If I didn’t still find you handsome, sexually appealing…” she sighed, “you’d know.” When the drakeling didn’t respond, Jasmine folded her hands. “I’m sorry. It was uncalled for.”

“Thank you,” Magnus said, relenting with a smile.

“Now, did you not make conversation?” Jasmine asked.

“How would I make conversation with my cock in her mouth?” Magnus asked.

Jasmine cackled. “What a fantastic point,” she conceded. “Conversation really is not your strong point.” Still grinning, she dismissed Magnus from her office.

Magnus smirked. When Jasmine was out of earshot he muttered, “Alright, it’s not me, it was the voidborn.”

Jasmine stared after Magnus. “I wonder why he had such a defiant attitude this morning,” she mused. Her mind then returned to the question of the voidborn woman’s occupation. “There must be a way to find out.”

2