Chapter 12
110 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alcina gave Kiama a curious look. “You expect me to believe that you have been spending your money on that agency? The one for slimy old businessmen who can’t get mistresses in their twenties otherwise?” The elf woman shook her head slowly in disbelief.

Kiama smirked. “Want me to show you?” She had decided to answer her friend’s concerns about her mental health and abrupt change in mood directly.

Alcina laughed. “You know what? I’m calling your bluff.”

Kiama stood and motioned for her friend to follow. The two women walked from the poolside patio, through the kitchen and into Kiama’s lounge. Kiama picked up her tablet, then sat on the chaise lounge. “You are going to love this.” She patted the spot beside her.

Alcina fell back onto the lounge, then she looked at Kiama’s screen. Her eyebrows instantly went up. “What is that now?” she said, sincerely surprised.

Kiama made Kesem’s image larger. “This is Kesem. He is the escort I had two days ago,” she said nonchalantly.

Alcina stared, agape. “A-and you paid him…for sex?”

Kiama laughed. “He is a bit more complicated than that. He is looking to be a kept man for a few weeks, giving his mistress carnal pleasure in exchange for money, shelter and the finer things in life. I caught him between weeks of some of the older women looking for a toy boy.”

Alcina shook her head slowly. “I am tempted to not believe you. You realize that. This could be any pornography website or app.”

Kiama backed out of Kesem’s image. “What would you like to drool over?”

“A man with rippling muscles,” Alcina answered.

Kiama chuckled. “I should have known.” She pulled up an image of Leander. “Here is a very well-endowed minotaur,” she said nonchalantly. Alcina took the tablet from her friend. She was taken aback and aroused by the sight of his well-sculpted body. She stammered, unable to formulate a verbal thought. Kiama smiled. “I know. The man is phenomenal in bed and his ability to give oral is to die for…” she whimpered. Kiama pulled up an image of Magnus. “And here is a drakeling I am working on breaking since he thinks he’s the dominant one.”

Alcina took the tablet and stared at the image of the man in spandex with various kink toys around him. “Oh, wow.”

“Magnus made me cum so hard from licking my tail,” Kiama said.

“I see you are taking the breakup well,” Alcina remarked.

Kiama smiled. “He’s the one who said I would never do better than him. In a few weeks I have already had more pleasant hours with strangers than with him.”

Alcina shook her head. “But they are prostitutes, right?”

“So?”

“So it’s not going to last,” Alcina reasoned. “You’re going to end up breaking your own heart this time.” She waved her hand dismissively, “Wanting a deeper emotional tie to them and getting only sex.”

Kiama shrugged. “I don’t feel depressed and hopeless right now.” She looked through some of the random images of attractive men she had considered hiring. “When I’m with them I feel better and I like that right now.”

“So long as you know it’s not permanent. I don’t want to have to break your heart to save you from yourself,” Alcina said. “I love you.” She rested her head on Kiama’s shoulder. “And I know you want to get married and have children. Bedding attractive escorts doesn’t move you closer to that goal.”

“I’m going to marry one of them eventually. I simply need to figure out which one and I am having a lot of fun deciding.”

“Uh huh,” Alcina said, unconvinced. “And have you taken any of them in public yet? Or are you planning on marrying somebody without knowing if you’re anything more than sexually compatible?”

Kiama patted her friend’s hand. “I appreciate your concern, but right now, I want sex and the limited social interactions ordering one or more of them brings me.”

Alcina’s curiosity was piqued. “One or more?”

“I can order threesomes and such,” Kiama explained. “I am currently busy working my way through their highly recommended list before I start playing with threesomes and other games.”

“So you are going to take them on dates?” Alcina asked.

“I plan to,” Kiama confirmed. “I think bringing my favorites with me to museum events will be a good test of my final list, no?”

Alcina let out a weighty sigh. “I suppose so.”

Kiama gave her friend a curious gaze. “Are you angling to meet them?”

“You know how protective I am of you,” Alcina answered. She smirked. “With absolutely no ulterior motives.”

“After I have a tops list, I promise you can meet them,” Kiama assured her.

“A tops list? You’re ranking them?” Alcina asked.

Kiama smiled. “I’m sure you have enough money to try out a few of their gentlemen if you’re really that curious.”

Alcina sighed again. “I do not want to date escorts. I am single right now, but I am not looking for shallow, meaningless sex.” She looked at the image of the man on Kiama’s screen, then a moan escaped her. “No matter how incredible their abs look.”

“Be happy I’m not showing you the nudes. Those are a lot more tempting,” Kiama said happily.

2