[Chapter 5: Ƶ shop]
380 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ƶ shop]

▽▽▽

It took quite a long time before the bear finally left. Until then, Ryu suffered like hell trying not to make much noise while crying because of the pain in his whole body, adrenaline had already left Ryu's body after all, and the pain was showing in all its glory.

"Fucking hell, it huuuurts...!"

Grabbing his broken legs, Ryu bit his lips as he did his best to try and calm the pain by pressing as hard as he could on them, only to find it futile.

With one tear going down from his face, Ryu groaned loudly before he applied all his strength on his arms and bent his legs to the position in which they had to be... Or at least what he remembered was the correct position.

Still, the pain wasn't going away and Ryu's pale face was slowly losing energy due to the recent escape from the bear. Even though his power level had increased quite a lot, it wasn't enough for him to recover from such damage.

"Shit, what can I do? At this rate, I won't be even able to walk anymore...! How am I supposed to survive then?!"

Ryu looked around him, thinking that maybe using a few leaves to tie the parts around his injuries would help to stop the bleeding somehow. However, in the end, he decided not to do it as he wasn't sure whether such a thing would be beneficial or not in his case, he wasn't a medic after all.

It was then that his eyes moved to the screen that displayed all his rewards for successfully escaping from the bear. His irises looking for any kind of way to survive this ordeal safely. Just then, his eyes focused on the reward that unlocked the Z shop feature, making him unintentionally speak out loud with a confused tone in his voice.

"What the fuck is a Z shop?"

[Ding!]

[Opening the Ƶ shop!]

[The Ƶ shop is a small store within the system that you can use to buy incredible artifacts, objects, and skills with the use of the Ƶ points that you win by completing missions. So be sure to do your best to accomplish all missions if you want to become stronger faster!]

[Ding!]

[Welcome to the Ƶ shop]

[Your Ƶ points: 300 ]

-Please select the category of the objects you are looking for...

▷Consumables

▷Objects

▷Skills

Without uttering a single word, Ryu's finger moved directly towards the consumables category, as medicine was the most important thing he was needing at the moment.

However, his eyes soon widened at the enormous catalog of things he could buy.

-Water bottle [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 5]

-Nutritional paste [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 5]

-Hunger replenishing pill [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 20]

-Stamina Replenishing pill [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 40]

-Nutritional liquid for plants [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 40]

-Senses sharpening potion [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 100]

-Pain reducing pill [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 100]

-Bottle of enhanced medicinal liquid [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 200]

-Super Enhancing Pill [★★☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 1,000]

-Ultimate antidote [★★☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 2500]

-Senzu bean [★★★☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 3,500]

-Advanced nutritional liquid for plants [★★★☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 10,000]

-Berserker potion [★★★☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 20,000]

-True Ultra divine Water [★★★★☆☆☆]: [ Ƶ 50,000] 

-Potential awakener pill [★★★★★☆☆]: [Ƶ: 500,000]

-Ultimate potential awakener pill [★★★★★★☆]: [Ƶ: 5,000,000]

Ryu was in awe seeing the many things that the system offered, however, his eyes naturally drifted to the thing he needed the most at the moment, and probably the only thing that he could afford at the moment.

"Enhanced healing liquid? Is it something like the liquid that is inside those machines that the Saiyans and other aliens use to heal themselves after fighting? Urgh... Let's just hope I'm not being misled by the word healing and it's completely useless to my current situation..."

Without thinking much, Ryu moved his finger and tapped on the healing liquid option. The pain was killing him and it was not a situation where his mind would allow him to hesitate too much.

[Ding!]

[Do you want to buy the "Bottle of enhanced medicinal liquid [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]" for 200 Ƶ points?]

[Yes/No]

Ryu didn't waste any second and rapidly touched the "yes". He was gritting his teeth as he gasped for air every once in a while due to the pain.

'Yes, yes... Fuck, can you hurry up? Why can't you just read my mind and give me the fucking bottle already?!'

However, the bottle did not appear immediately in his hands, and his anger was ignited once more.

"Where the fuck is it? I'm fucking dying here!"

His patience was running out as the pain also helped to make him angrier, it took a while before he opened his status and checked the inventory that he had only used for the food and water that had been given to him.

≡[System bearer: Ryu Kain]

-Power Level: 67 [+40]

-Ƶ Points: 100

≡[Abilities]

-Ki mastery(F): 28%

-Martial arts (-): 0%

-Magical arts (-) 0%

≡[Skills]

▷Journey of the traveler (Passive)

▸Fate will bend against you.

▷Power level scan (Active)

▸Scans the power level of any being that is within your eyesight. Please note that Gods cannot be scanned unless the host possesses divine Ki.

▷Taiyoken/Solar Flare (Active)

▸Emits an incredibly dazzling beam of light that can blind the enemy due to its intensity.

[Advice: Please note that if the user emits the Taiyoken from a part of the body that is in the user's field of view, it is very probable that the user will be blinded too.]

 ≡[Inventory]

-Food and water capsule (Daily usages left 6/7)

-Bottle of enhanced medicinal liquid.

 ▽

"Shit, it was here...!" Ryu slammed his hand in medicinal liquid option with a pissed-off expression, and soon the bottle appeared on his hand, almost overflowing due to the liquid being until the top.

The color of the medicinal liquid was that of fluorescent green, and it smelt like grass, much to the dissatisfaction of Ryu.

However, he wasn't in a position of hesitating, and soon, he threw a lot of the liquid on his broken legs.

Much to his shock, the pain soon started to subside, as he could feel vividly how the bone was starting to repair fully.

Of course, the speed of the healing wasn't amazingly fast and it could probably not be completely healed at least until a few hours passed, however, it was still astonishing for Ryu who until then had never seen such an advanced level of medicine.

Still, a certain dubious gaze still remained on his face, as he looked at the liquid doing its work with a completely confused expression.

"How the hell does this even work? This completely defies the laws of physics... Though it's not like those monsters from before didn't do so as well... Or the fact that ki exists... Shit, my head is starting to hurt..."

Not wanting to break his head thinking about it anymore, Ryu soon looked at the Z store once again and focused his gaze on the other products available for him to buy. This time, however, as he was calmer and the pain had subsided somewhat, he clicked on several of the products to see exactly what they did.

 ▽

-Berserker potion [★★★☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 20,000]

▸Effects: Upon consuming this potion, you lose all rationality, but your power level increases by five times. (The effect of this potion applies even if your power level is already being multiplied by other sources)

-True Ultra divine Water [★★★★☆☆☆]: [ Ƶ 50,000] 

▸Effects: It has the same function as the Ultra Divine Water of bringing a little bit of the drinker's potential after drinking it. However, unlike the normal Ultra Divine Water, this one doesn't have the poisonous and painful effects and grants the unlocked potential immediately after drinking it. (Its effects only work 1 time per person.)

-Potential awakener pill [★★★★★☆☆]: [Ƶ: 500,000]

▸Effects: Just like the Grand elder Guru's ability, this pill unlocks any hidden potential that the body may have when eaten. If the True ultra divine water has already been consumed before, this pill also increases the potential and allows you to tap into a new realm of strength! (Its effects only work 1 time per person.)

-Ultimate potential awakener pill [★★★★★★☆]: [Ƶ: 5,000,000]

▸Effects: Just like the effects of the Elder kai's ritual of bringing forth the full potential of a person, and increasing their power to the limit, this pill has the same effects once consumed and the effects are immediate upon consuming the pill. If the True Divine Water and the Potential awakener pill had also been consumed before, this pill also will increase the potential of the person enormously! (Its effects only work 1 time per person.)

 ▽

"What the... This is incredible...! Though the prices are fucking enormous... There are even Senzu beans... Though they are also fucking expensive... 3500 Z points per senzu? Even if I get out of this jungle somehow I will only gain 2500 Z points... It is not even enough to buy one... Shit"

His eyes went to the first objects that were within the list of the shop. They were the only thing he could afford right now.

Most of them were self-explanatory, but there were still some that arose his curiosity and made him click on their description.

 ▽

-Stamina Replenishing pill [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 40]

▸Effects: Upon consuming this pill, you will recover most of your lost stamina immediately. However, this pill doesn't cure any injury, and it doesn't cure your mental fatigue, so please be careful when you use it.

-Senses sharpening potion [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 100]

▸Effects: Upon drinking this potion, most of your senses will heighten and you will be more perceptive of your surroundings.

-Super Enhancing Pill [★★☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 1,000]

▸Effects: Your power level will be increased by two times once you consume this pill. The effect lasts for 10 minutes, and it multiplies your power level even if it is being multiplied by other sources.

"Damn... If my current power level is 66... Then with the enhancing pill, It would go up to 132... But it's pretty darn expensive... I would have to escape or kill many monsters before gaining enough Z points to buy it... And even then it could not be enough to overpower the monsters in this place... -Sigh...- My path ahead looks so damn thorny..."

With a sigh, Ryu exited the "Consumables" category and glanced at the Objects and skills categories. His eyes shone with curiosity and expectation as he glanced at them, wondering what kind of treasures would be bought with this system.

Without more thought, he tapped the option of objects, and his eyes widened even more than when he opened the "consumables" category. Shock spread all across his face as he read what was there.

"This... Holy molly...!"

...

-End of the Chapter-
 

12