Hello World!
658 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To be truthful, he has no freaking idea on what just happened.

 

Just a few hours ago, he swears that he was still inside his room. Dying from the heat and boredom as he lie down on the edge of his bed. While fanning his face with few pieces of paper containing his assignment for the holiday. School vacation has just started a few days ago but his friends suddenly decided to bail him by going on a trip or have a part time job. 

 

As for him who has decided to be lazy during this rare time is already regretting his decision. He should have searched for a job as well instead of being trapped here inside his room with nothing better to do. At first he planned to invite everyone he knows to hang out  at the arcade or go karaoke. Who would have thought those lazy bums (his besties) already made plan way ahead of him. Which is quite unusual consider how they always fond to fool around during and after class. 

 

 

Not wanting to suffer too long, he decided to interrupted his sister life. Like all the annoying older brother that exists in this world, he barge inside her room and asked her loudly what she's doing which earns him a pillow thrown on his face. Since he likes to barge in unannounced, he is used to have the fluffy item thrown on him. While his mother would throw a something harder like a comb or an old heavy phone. 

 

"Get a new hobby or something!" His little sister is standing in front of him with a glare while trying to shield the laptop screen from being seen.

 

Due to her short height and thin body, he could catch a small glimpse on the screen. As usual, his sister has a very weird hobby that he can't ignore. What is so fun about 2D male characters doing things with one another? His friend told him that his little sister is a rare species known as fujoshi.

 

(Fujoshi = Girls that enjoy and ship guys together, whether it is fictional or non fiction.)

 

"Why is there two guys doing perverted thing on the bed?" The older brother asked curiously which made her face gone red.

 

Not wanting his presence any longer in her room, she quickly grab the nearest book and shove it on his chest before pushing him out. Telling him to read it and leave her alone before she slams the door and lock it. 

 

 

"What's up with her?"

 

Checking out the book in his hand, he gives a loud sigh before returning back into his room. Since he has nothing better to do, might as well be a nerd and read something. If his teacher saw him at this moment, he (the teacher) would have thought he is dreaming as the most lazy student in his class is actually doing something.

 

Such a miracle!

 

And that is how he got to the where he is now, suddenly transported into this shady old wooden house wearing a very smelly rag. This somehow reminded him of the horror movie 'cabin in the wood' except that he is all alone and there's no weird demon trying to kill him off. Oh god, it feels like this house can fall down on him at any second. How could anyone live in such place?

 

"Amato."

 

Holy shit!

 

How long has this guy been standing there? Isn't it hot wearing a suit in the middle of the day and why is he wearing one of those magician hat? Looking at his concern face, Amato can tell this guy has one of those rare mix asian and western blood. Right now, a man way taller than him is looking down at him. Slowly and carefully he kneel, as if he is afraid of scaring the boy off. Taking off the hat and placing it on the dusty ground, the man gives off a charming smile that could melt the ice queen frozen heart.

 

Not bad... Quite handsome too, he must have lots of ladies chasing after his tail.

 

The person before him has dark green hair and eyes. His face looks young but the expression from the eyes contained maturity and age. Maybe he is around his twenties nearing thirty. Who knows? Also, he has a well built body as well. Not too much muscle but fit enough to show he takes good care of his body and exercise regularly. Even so, why is this man wearing that kind of clothes? Is he cosplaying? Is he is, then he has to gives his compliment as the clothes shows so many details pattern embroidered on it.

 

"I know this have been too sudden for you." The man finally speaks, which attracts his attention in instant. "But I am your uncle, Haru Solomon. The current head and Earl of the Solomon family. Your mother is my sister by flesh and blood."

 

Eh?

 

Wait the minute. Why does his name sound so similar?

 

"The reason why I didn't come here sooner is because your mother and I have lost contact for so long. It wasn't until her dying days when she finally send me a letter and told me all about you." Tears start forming at the corner of the man eyes. Remembering the memories of his beloved sister that he cherish and love.

 

Never would have Amato known that his face and his mother looks so similar. Inherited her bright green hair and bright pure skin while those blue eyes he inherited from- 

 

His sister has green eyes as his, so when he looks back at the blue eyes give him shiver as he knows who Amato inherited it from. Just by looking at the boy face just makes him sadder cause as soon he got here, his sister already left the world. Leaving his nephew all alone in the world without any parents to care and guide him. Feeling guilty for leaving them alone, Haru decided to redeemed himself by raising his nephew into a proper adult. And if his nephew wishes, he will try to reunite Amato with his real father.

 

Not knowing what is going on in his uncle mind, Amato starts to feel bad for this guy. Should he pats him on the shoulder as a sign of comfort? He was actually planning to pat him on the head but the action would be too weird between two guys. Since he always do it to his younger sister when she sulks so he was wondering if it's fine doing it with another dude? Slowly he raises his hand, reaching out when suddenly he noticed something odd than usual.

 

Eh?

 

Why is his hand so small? What the heck is going on?

 

"Uncle." Haru face grows a huge smile when his nephew calls him by that word. "How old is- am I?"

 

Confused, the man replies. "In the letter, your mother said that you're 6. Have you forgotten?" Or did his sister forgotten to teach her son about basic math?

 

6?

 

Six years old???

 

He's freaking six?

 

How did a guy like him who used to be a teenager has turned into a child again? More importantly, how did he get here? 

 

Wait...

 

This man name is Haru Solomon. And his name is Amato. Wasn't that the name comes from the book his sister lend him? If he remembers correctly, in the book Amato is just a side character that appears for a few paragraphs in certain chapters. Since the main character is the prince, Blaze Ironheart. Amato is just an orphan who has just lost his mother in a very young age before he was later raised by his uncle. A relative of his mother. 

 

Even though Amato is a side character, he read every words from the story in order not to miss any important details which is why he learned that Amato mother used to be the queen lady in waiting. During a ball held by the royal palace, the king got wasted and mistook Amato mother as his wife. Due to his mistake is how Amato got conceived in the first place. As for Amato mother, Mei Solomon feels guilty for taking advantage of the king as the queen is her best friend. In order to hid her sins, she runs away with the help of her brother Haru and reside in a small village. Far away from the capital as she gives birth to Amato.

 

Despite being look frowned upon having a child without a husband at her side, Mei raised Amato with love and care. Sadly she suddenly caught a disease that has been spreading across the small village. Because of her environment she has no time to find a doctor not any money to afford one. As she has cut off all connections with her family and friends in order to live in isolation. Knowing danger will occur on her and her family if they knew of Amato existence. Before taking her last breath, she managed to write a letter to her brother requesting him to take care of her beloved child. Leaving an odd looking blue jewel brooch in her son care.

 

In Solomon household, Haru has a wife, two sons and a daughter. Only his wife who knew of Amato situation and promised to keep it a secret for his safety. While the children were simply told that he was from a distant relative that Haru decided to adopt. The eldest son suspected that Amato is his father illegitimate child so he didn't get along with him. While the second son who sees his brother treating Amato as if the boy doesn't exist decided to bully the boy as he is just a ward that his father is looking after. Only their sister treats Amato kindly as they both understand the feeling of loneliness making them best friend.

 

Only when Amato has turned 12 is when Haru (his uncle) asked if he wants to reunite with his real family, the royal family known as the Ironheart. When Haru told Amato that he has has a father, the boy got excited and beg his uncle to see him. Seeing the pleading, Haru waste no time and brought him to an audience with the king in order not to disappoint his nephew. At the audience, Amato half brother Blaze is present. Instead of a happy welcome, the prince only looks at him with a trouble expression. As another heir suddenly appeary out of nowhere that could threat his position to the throne.

 

To keep his power, he took advice from his friend to keep Amato lock up. To ensure that nobody can come contact with the boy as well to prevent him from gaining power inside the court. For years Amato remains trap inside the tower without a single visit from any of his family. Only his uncle who had tried to bail him out but the prince used his power of the crown to prevent Amoto from being free. For years he got locked up, until one day he got accused of a crime he never made. It turns out a group of noble who is conspiring behind the prince has been caught, in order to save themselves they lie that their action has been ordered by Prince Amato.

 

Even though he denied it, he still got taken to the public execution where he got punished from the crime he never made. Later after his death, the Solomon family followed along his fate as well. As his uncle, who tries to plead the prince to let him live got accused of treason as well. In the end he died from injustice with the Solomon family, with his uncle who truly cares for him while the real criminal still roams free. It was at the end of the book when the villain finally got captured and put to jail. And the prince rose to the throne and live happily ever after.

 

"Of all characters...." the boy mumbles.

 

"Amato?" The uncle is getting more confused, watching as his nephew expression looks confused, then shock and now he seems... annoyed?

 

"Uncle!"

 

"Y-yes?" the man wonders if Amato is too shock of his mother death that he starts having a weird behaviour.

 

"Thank you."

 

Seeing a huge resemblance between his nephew and his sister, Haru is getting more tear up. Ignoring the smelly stench, he wrapped his arms tightly around the smaller figure. This time he swore to protect his sister last treasure with whatever power he has left. Meanwhile the boy in his arms is very determined to live a good life by making sure he won't come in contact with that horrible half brother of his as well as that bastard father. What kind of father he is for refusing to see his own son until his dying days?

 

Since his uncle has already promised to take care for him then there's no reason to see that horrible family of his. Even if they're freaking royalties and has lots of money.

 

First meeting

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

17