05 – Training Session
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a short chat between all four Magda’s and the two Julia’s, Julia had to assemble and disassemble the Sensor array several times and Magda-C did rise the difficulty level by take parts away or replace parts with broken ones. So, Julia learned assembly and troubleshooting on this day in the background Magda-D gave all documentation and background knowledge to Julia-B. Over time Julia-A forgot the difference between herself and Julia-B their thinking flows over COM between them in both direction and sometimes they complete the sentence of each other. When the training unit was finish Magda-A Ask Julia to open a hatch on her back and installed a holographic memory in the small chamber. "Look in your system status and there in the library. Your body has a removable drive with 6 slots. One is used for your piloting, the second is now filled with the knowledge about sensors and COM, your VM self has written it to the media just a moment ago.

When you load the media, you can compare it and then free a lot of your primary memory. When you be at home, practice to load parts from drive to your main memory and change the media to have access to both. It's a bit tricky but with practice you can hold up to three specializations in your primary memory without lost your personality. But you will slow down a bit, because of the continuous swapping of the neuronal network setups." When Julia made a first test of this Magda-B comes by "By the way we both will do the mission together. I have loaded a new blank media. You can copy your Setup per direct link to me. We have the same body and CPU, so I need only minor adjustments to optimize the setup for me". Both Julia and Magda open the hatch at their belly between their hind legs and plug their male universal connector into each other female socket.

With this Julia was able to transfer two Data streams to Magda. One was direct written to the media and the other into the primary memory. Because the writing speed of the drive was slower than the reading speed. So, Magda was not able to save the date with the same speed it comes in. After they had uncoupled their bodies, Magda was still saving data while Julia said goodbye to the three physical Magda’s. And left to go back to her Apartment. But over Julia-B and Magda-D they chatted until Julia was at home. She climbed into the supersonic bath and relaxed while her body was cleaned.

After that she applicated some surface care that made her body velvet and shiny. Both Julia’s chatted about to go with the Magda’s to let made some fancy custom paintings maybe on a leg or the back of the body. Only a small application for chic, girls want to be beautiful and unique. Julia connects herself for charging and sleep.

 

"Tomorrow will be again a new working day, but different."

0