2. Wife…you shocked me.
707 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Lanyu went straight to the room of his wife, His wife is called Cui Rong, such a pure name. After arriving, His presence was announced by guards and he went in.

There he saw a beautiful lady with black long hairs bound by a beautiful hairpin, dressed in gorgeous purple, Misty eyes, plump pink lips which were pursed at the moment, white soft skin, Su Lanyu felt, Yep, this wife is really beauty but why did he think that she doesn't like Su Lanyu?

"Everyone out."

He thinks that he must talk to his wife, he is now Su Lanyu, Demonic Leader and husband of his wife, father of two children though not biological.

Guard Yu hesitated but left with everyone, Cui Rong glanced at Yu Lin with her misty eyes but then looked away, She need to do something.

After everyone left, Su Lanyu sat on the bedside while Cui Rong stood in front of him.

"What's going on with you?"

Su Lanyu asked in a dangerous voice, Cui Rong startled, kneeled, and begged.

"My Lord please forgive me."

Su Lanyu himself was startled now, I just asked causally now it seems there really is a problem. Though he won't act with novel actors he will act here in his Demonic sect.

So he acted.

"You thought you could hide it from me? Bold of you!"

Cui Rong shivered more and bite her lower lips, her eyes had tears rolling down but she didn't ask for forgiveness again.

"Still not speaking?!"

Su Lanyu patiently acted. Cui Rong was scared and when she was about to bow and ask for punishment, the Guard Yu, Who knows where he dropped from,  took her in his arms.

Su Lanyu: What's going on?!!

Cui Rong cried in Guard Yu's arms, Yu Lin felt distressed,  He had never seen Cui Rong like this, must be very scared.

He sighed and looked at his Lord, who was glaring at them with mysterious eyes but he saw no anger, Yu Lin took it as an opportunity and struck the iron while it was hot.

"My Lord, We need to confess, Please hear us then punish us."

Su Lanyu smiled, Alright, He loves stories, Come on.

Yu Lin coughed and started.

Cui Rong who is Demonic Leader's wife was selected by his elder brother, he gave this beauty to his cold and stone-hearted brother as a concubine, but Su Lanyu had no interest in women. He only loved blood and Cui Rong's blood was disgusting. After that Cui Rong was forgotten by Su Lanyu yet the Demonic Realm took her as their leader's only wife and respected her. Cui Rong on another hand actually fell for Yu Lin who came to deliver her meals and helped her from time to time, later Yu-Lin also fell for her, But then he found another secret. But he loved Cui Rong no matter and decided to marry Cui Rong.

"What's the secret?"

Cui Rong became fearful but looked away, Yu-Lin looked at his lover's sweet actions and said.

"My Lord, Cui Rong, Actually is a man."

Su Lanyu listened, so that's it.

"Oh."

....What?!

"What did you just say?"

Su Lanyu looked inquiringly at Cui Rong, he looked at Cui Rong up and down but found...How??? How is this beauty a man?!

Cui Rong blushed and drilled into Yu Lin's arms who patted Cui Rong's back.

"My Lord, please punish us."

Su Lanyu sighed. Forget it, It's not like he liked Cui Rong, neither he married Cui Rong, It was the original idiot.

"Whatever, I never cared but that doesn't mean others won't,  Unless I marry again, You both keep it hidden."

Happiness came so suddenly that Cui Rong jumped and shouted.

"My Lord, You are the best! Thank you,  My your future partner come early."

Su Lanyu: Don't curse me.

Yu Lin was also full of emotions, He became totally loyal to Demonic Leader, His leader is so kind, He didn't punish them, even allowed them to be together!

Su Lanyu saw that it was late, from tomorrow he must handle the demonic sect, he should sleep. Only the first day and he found that his wife is male, have an affair with his personal guard, What a worrisome day.

While Cui Rong immediately hugged Yu Lin.

"Darling, You must protect Lord more seriously now!"

Yu Lin smiled and nodded, his eyes had dotingness.

"I will, you sleep now."

Cui Rong nodded.

"Let's sleep together."

Yu Lin shook his head.

"Can't, I have to go and Guard Leader, More seriously."

Cui Rong pouted and felt that he injured himself.

"Forget it, You go."

While the two flirted, Su Lanyu suddenly remembered, Where are his bear children? They love keeping monsters as pets and this will cause them to be caught by the reborn male lead!!

Dear Heaven, It seems his life is going to be busy. 

Su Lanyu has seen every moment of the Original body owner's memory and he cares for everything in Demon Sect very much.

"Whatever, Think about it tomorrow."

And like this without any worry in life, Su Lanyu slept.

Xie Mingli: I heard my husband has a beloved concubine?

Su Lanyu: Of Course.

Xie Mingli: It seems my Husband loves her more?

Su Lanyu: You think too much.

Xie Mingli: Oh? But I saw you and that concubine together in a room in one bed.

Su Lanyu: we were sharing stories.

Xie Mingli: Husband, let's share 'stories' too~

 

 

26