10: Shao Wei don’t have money plant~
301 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today Demonic Clan’s Finance manager was having a big headache. Shao Wei glanced at the five different Sect Leaders sitting in front of him with the same request.

“We want money! Money!!”

Shao Wei who heard the request almost became bald, You must know that Shao Wei is Bloodrelative of Demonic Leader Su Lanyu, He is his Uncle, Su Lanyu’s mother’s real brother, and the only remaining blood of the noble Shao Family in the demonic Clan.

Shao Wei is a simple person but is intelligent and can learn many things at once, Simply a genius with morals. He and Demonic Elder Shen Yang along with Secretary Jin Zhou are childhood best friends who learned from Human society and also disguised themselves to learn at righteous sects together for public classes. When they were young, they were reckless but not like Hai Yong idiot who was caught fighting every day by the Demonic Elder Yin Hui.

After growing up, The five biggest sects of the Demonic Clan had various responsibilities such as reviving the sect and others such as reviving the Demonic Clan but Shao Wei who was the only blood of the Shao Family except his Nephews had no burden, He joined the Royal Elder Family of Demonic Clan to handle matters of Demonic Clan and lower the burden of his little nephew.

Who knew that his little nephew left all the finances of the whole Demonic Clan to this little Uncle of the same age.

“Shen Yang, Yin Hui, I am sure you all have money, No excess money can be given to you all!”

Xuan Cai was sleeping in a corner but still mumbled.

“But we need…more.”

Shao Wei immediately glared at Xuan Cai.

“Oh Do tell me why?”

Yin Hui coughed and embarrassedly looked at Shao Wei.

“The Lord gave us some…Um…Well, he gave us some…Assignments that require a lot of money…So please.”

Shao Wei looked at all of them in shock and said.

“You all were also given an assessment?”

Hai Yong glanced at him while Shen Yang asked.
“You too?”

Shao Wei nodded and said again.

“Not only us, Even little princes and the Concubine were given one too!”

Now, this was weird, Is the Demonic Lord trying to teach everyone? Though it is not bad, no it is great, everything the Demonic Lord gave them was a great treasure that cannot be found anywhere in the Human and Immortal Realm.

As the six of them were thinking of the meaning behind Demonic Lord’s great gifts another person entered the Conference Hall, The man had a 70% similar face to Jin Zhen but looked petite and also had pale skin color unlike the healthy skin of Jin Zhen.

“I was also assigned a task…”

Everyone looked back and found a sickly Jin Zhou.

Shao Wei sneered.

“What, your sickness is healed?”

Jin Zhou glared at him but said.

“Demonic Lord also passed me a message, Elder Hai Yong go with Elder Shen Yang to bid for Grade 4 herbs in the Huilong Auction in 3 days. Shao Wei gives them money.”

Shao Wei who heard money again was almost on the verge of blasting the hall.

“Why does the money need to be given?! No Money!! I don’t grow money on trees ok?! Neither does our Demonic Clan have big business out there! Use less freaking money!!! This pitiful remaining money feeds the whole clan!! Damn!”

Shao Wei cursed loudly but he still passed a pouch to Shen Yang and kicked the Chair where Jin Zhou was lazily sitting and after the kick fell down.

“SHAO WEI!! Cough, cough cough!”

He wanted to curse Shao Wei for making him fall down but he just recovered from the cold…

Shao Wei glared at him while Demonic Elder Tian Ling helped Jin Zhou to sit back on the chair and passed him water to clear his throat.

After making his throat moist, Jin Zhou calmly said again.

“The Problem of money was also talked about in the letter because all of us have assessments too, Demonic Lord asked to Sell this set of jade jewelry and also said one of us to disguise as a girl and sell them anonymously.”

Disguising as a girl for a man should be disgusting but the Demonic Clan people had a few screws loose, Among the present 7 people in Conference Hall, Demonic Elder Yi Hui loved cross-dressing. He has double identities in the outside world, One as a wife of the disguised Hai Yong and the other as a Daughter of disguised Shen Yang. The Demonic people have different eye colors unlike the common black hairs and black eyes or brown hairs and brown eyes of the Righteous Side. They are born with abilities and their abilities determine their eye color or hair color. Most Demons have deep purple eyes, some have grey eyes or blue and golden while Royal Members of demonic Clans have deep red eyes with dark black hairs.

So demonic people need a disguise.

After hearing the two missions sent by Demonic Lord who himself was on a mission, The Demonic Elders set off, They must complete the mission and hurry back to complete the assessment.

.

While on the Xie Mountain, Jin Zhen carried a familiar girl, She was the person or the junior Sister of Sect Leader Feng, Feng Yijun who made him act as his lover for a minute.

“Why is a girl fighting Monsters here?”

Yu Lin whispered to demonic Lord Su Lanyu, our protagonist who also seem to be confused.

“I am not a worm in her mind, How can I know?”

Yu Lin who was scolded in a roundabout manner shut up and walked forward with a severely injured man on his back.

Su Lanyu looked at the man on Yu Lin’s back and frowned, this man…He doesn’t seem to be human. Demons are also not considered Humans by Humans but they are in fact Humans, For the time being, we won’t go into detail about this but this man who looks like a human is definitely not human, His soul color is deep glowing green.

Su Lanyu, the original owner had this soul ability from birth. He could guess real identity at a glance.

All humans have golden souls, While Demons also have a golden soul but they half of their souls are black but it is not disgusting it looks enchanting in a mixture of gold and black. While the Corrupted Humans or Demonic Monsters have their souls color grey and spiritual plants have deep glowing green while divine beasts have Enchanting orange soul color….

So this man is a…Spiritual plant???

 

 

14