01. Where Should I Begin
54 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up in this world, I remembered nothing. The gods had decided to pluck me out of one sad miserable life to grant me another sad miserable life. This story goes back to a different time when the world I knew had evolved differently. The technological advancements never took place and instead it was replaced by things completely different.

Alchemy. Magic. Spirits.

It took me a while to understand this place- the way of life and the way the world worked. We had hospitals but filled with healers and magicks; chariots and horses instead of cars. A feudal world defined by nobility and elitism but advanced in the manner of transmutation and things I couldn't possibly imagine being a reality in my last life. 

I wasn't born in this plane. I had died and ended up here- in the body of a fifteen year old Davina St. Rose, daughter of the duke. From what I could make of it, she was a beloved child. And in talks of being married to the royal family. Her maids described her as an 'angel' and she certainly looked like one too. 

Waist-length hair that appeared almost silver in the sun and an indescribable version of blue under the moonlight. Her eyes resembled lavenders of the lightest shade. Her short stature and pale translucent skin would have people wondering if she were a pixie, not that they existed, but because she looked so otherworldly.

And waking up in Davina's body was the worst thing that had ever happened to me.

It was pure agony. It was torture. A version of hell specially designed to contain me in it. 

From the moment I took over her body, it was as if there was a storyline set and I was unable to move unless the story demanded it. It was like my body was on auto-pilot. Like it had a mind of its own. It did things as per the story. It spoke things as was required. It moved if the story required it to. It worked as an efficient human machine to progress the story without any effort from my end. I could not control my body.

Until I did. And when I felt my body listen to me for the first time ever. It was bloody ecstatic.

But I'm getting way ahead of myself , so let me begin the story of how things came to be. 

 

Hey! Thank you so much for reading- it does mean a lot! I am new here and this is my attempt in writing an isekai story (。・・。) I am a big fan of isekai/villainess trope (can't count how many I have read) and so I decided to write one of mine. It's not perfect and I probably lack here and there but it's mine. So I really hope you enjoy it! ヽ(´▽`)/

Any criticism is welcome. I would always want to do better and write better. If you have any questions for me or the plot or the story, feel free to ask me :) I'll answer as much as I can!

-kallistoclesx

6