Chapter 1 Leaving Home
3.1k 3 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Good Incubus

Warning the following is rude, there is a possibility it should be read by no one.

Chapter 1

Leaving Home

"What do you mean you won't kill anyone?"

It was common knowledge the first thing young incubuses did to fulfil their sexual needs was find some poor unsuspecting shepherd or milk maid, seduce them, have a roll in the hay, and suck them dry.

Flapping her huge blood red bat wings in exasperation, Xie Chang turned from her son.

"With your power, there is no way you can seduce someone who can survive your lust before you go crazy from your heat."

It was the same argument they had had for years, but this would be the last time they could have it. Today was Xie Jie's leaving party, his 21st birthday.

They were stood in the grand entrance hall of his Mother's Palace lair, surrounded by her adoring harem.

The older he got, the less comfortable Xie Jie felt at these parties, proving it was time for him to leave.

Equally frustrated, but with no wings yet to flap, Xie Jie retorted, "Mother I just don't see why I have to take all their energy, I haven't done up until now."

Xie Chang's voice softened, "do you not remember what you did to poor Shen? And that wasn't even sex. Son you have to be realistic, your chances of finding someone who can withstand sex with you, that doesn't want to kill you because your a ‘demon,’ is one in a thousand."

Xie Jie knew his mother was right but that was not going to stop him from trying. "Well I hope you are wrong and I find the one in a thousand that will lead to neither of our deaths."

Xie Jie hugged his mother and received the last energy she would ever give him.

"Thank you Mother, I hope I will see you again out in the world."

With a sad heart Xie Chang released her son, who she was worried wouldn't make it to his 22nd birthday. She turned and hugged her first wife for comfort, “Song Qiao what will happen to our little darling?”

Hugging her tall strong succubus, Song Qiao said, “we have taught him all we can my love, trust he will be ok.”

Smiling at the beautiful lady hugging his mother, Xie Jie said, "Good bye mama Song, please look after our family."

"Be careful out there Xie Jie, remember not everyone is as good as you." Mama Song said with a worried smile.

Solemnly Xie Jie bowed to his Mother's mixed harem, many of the beautiful men and women cried to see their young master leave.

With one last look round, Xie Jie left the Palace lair that had been his home all his life.

Out in the wide world at last, Xie Jie had been waiting with anticipation for this day, finally it was time to find his own way of life.

Xie Jie had developed a plan when he heard about cultivators training their bodies and cultivating their energy. He had latched onto the idea of a cultivator as a partner, he was sure they would be able to survive his first time.

He’d learnt there was a famous smaller cultivator mountain, Snow Mist Peak, about 7 days walk from here. That would be his best bet to find some one with enough power to be his first partner. He just had to hope they didn't kill on sight.

Xie Jie wasn't dumb, he knew his chances of finding someone were small; incubuses were persecuted through out the world. But he had a year before his heat would make him mad if he didn’t seduce some one, so he was going to give it his best.

For 5 days Xie Jie walked through the various lands, keeping to the smaller paths to avoid towns and villages as best he could, always heading towards Snow Mist Peak. He had long been able to see the giant mountain in the distance, but now it seemed to finally be getting closer.

When he got hungry he would sneak up close to a tavern, find a couple in the middle of sex, send them a little of his energy, and when they climaxed suck their sexual energy back. It was not a long term solution to his hunger but it would get him to his destination, and hopefully a true partner.

Most importantly to Xie Jie, with this method he was able to control his desire. The humans never noticed his presence, but because of his energy they had the best sex of their lives and thought that was why they were exhausted.






57