Chapter 7 (NSFW) Relief
2.3k 9 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7

Relief

(NSFW)

Xie Jie was running through dark woods, up ahead he saw Zhou Tu running, so he chased after him, but the undergrowth caught at his legs tripping him as he moved and he couldn't catch up. when he finally got close Zhou Tu disappeared from sight behind the trees and vanished.

Xie Jie kept running, at times stumbling and falling but always getting back up, then he saw the young guard from earlier.

When the guard saw the young Incubus, he ran off into the woods with a big smile on his face, and try as he might Xie Jie couldn't catch him either, then that man too disappeared behind the trees.

Again Xie Jie kept running, dodging through the trees he was getting better at finding his footing, then Hao Kong appeared in front of him, his beautiful dark eyes shone as he encouraged the little incubus further into the woods.

Xie Jie reached out to touch the dashing strong cultivator, but Hao Kong danced back out of reach.

He tried to call Hao Kong's name but no sound would come out. Again he ran to the beautiful cultivator, but just as he got there Hao Kong would dance back like a wisp of smoke, always beyond his grasp. This time when he tried to yell a low moan of, "Master," left Xie Jie's mouth.

Hao Kong responded by dashing forward and putting his hands on his shoulders gently shaking him.

"Hhhmmm Master?"

Everything shifted as Xie Jie woke from his dream. His heart beat wildly, Hao Kong really was right in front of him holding his shoulders, his beautiful dark eyes clouded with worry.

When Hao Kong saw Xie Jie's eyes open in a daze he asked, "are you alright? Your burning up."

Xie Jie could feel his body was hot all over, he said in little more than a whisper, "I thought I had longer, I'm in heat."

Grabbing Hao Kong's face with both hands, Xie Jie lunged forward and kissed him, his hot lips covering Hao Kong's cool ones.

To the incubus's delight the lovely cultivator responded to his kiss by parting his lips to receive Xie Jie's hot lithe tongue, both tongues darted around each other, the kiss going slightly rough in their passion.

They had only just met, but Hao Kong burned with desire for this brave kind man in his arms. He pushed Xie Jie back onto the mat, supporting himself on his arms around the cute incubus’s head, his body pressing gently down.

Xie Jie let out a soft moan, this is what he had been waiting for and with Hao Kong no less. His heart soaring Xie Jie slid his hands into Hao Kong's wonderful silver hair, and wrapped his tail round his waist wanting to pull their bodies closer, but Hao Kong came back to his senses and pushed up onto his elbows.

"I can't do this while I’m holding you captive, it wouldn't be right."

Xie Jie's heart lurched, "please you must help me release."

"I can't, It wouldn’t be right.” Hao Kong repeated, “you'll have to satisfy yourself."

Reluctantly with a sad look, Hao Kong pushed off Xie Jie and walked out of the hut, he slumped against the other side of the door and put his head in his hands.

Xie Jie's heart was in turmoil, he had been rejected, but he had no time to think, his body was burning up he needed release and he needed it now. Pulling open his robes he grabbed hold of his own member and started to pump it up and down.

Would this work? He wondered, or did he need penetration to relieve the physical state of incubus heat?

This was his body’s way of reminding him he needed to have sex, it would only get worse in the coming months till it eventually drove him insane.

His hands weren't cutting it he needed more, he looked round but saw nothing in the dim light that he could use. He called out to Hao Kong in desperation.

"Please Master, " Came his lust filled voice through the air, "I need something hard in me and there is nothing here but you."

"I can't, it wouldn't be right." Came the weak reply from the other side of the door, Hao Kong wanted nothing more than to pull open the door and fulfil his desires, but how could he take advantage of the beautiful incubus in heat.

Out of the corner of his eye Xie Jie saw movement, Dun reared up beside him. Rolling onto his side he looked at the smooth long chain, "Dun I know I am unworthy to ask you this, you are an ancient wonder and I am a lowly incubus..."

Xie Jie trailed off as the chain slithered down his body, curving and sliding sensually across his pale skin. He let out a long low sigh of pleasure and rolled onto his back, then brought up his knees and used his tail to help raise his hips.

Dun's cold metal links rubbed delightfully against his hot soft body and slipped between his legs. Being an incubus his most sensitive hole was already wet waiting for Dun to enter.

Straightening out his links Dun moved between Xie Jie's round soft valley, then gently pushed in through his ring.

Xie Jie moaned like never before, the pleasure of being entered while in heat was overwhelming, he moved his hips higher to make it easier for the chain to slide further and further in, filling him up.

Dun slowly pulled out again until only one smooth link rested just inside Xie Jie's tight ring, then slid smoothly back in.

Xie Jie no longer breathed he just moaned with every movement Dun made, his hand moved on his cock of its own accord matching Dun's thrusts.

Feeling Xie Jie's muscles tense around him, Dun moved slower worried of hurting his pet, but Xie Jie moaned, "please faster, I want more!"

Dun responded instantly by doubling his speed, his already smooth links now slick with Xie Jie's juices moved unhindered in and out, rubbing against different parts of the hot incubus's inner walls until a certain part caused him to shudder and moan louder. Dun made sure to caress that part with every thrust.

Xie Jie’s body tightened around the chain, pulsing with each move inside him. To his surprise the pleasure continued to rise as Dun plunged faster and deeper into him. His tail curled as he struggled to contain the sensations running through his body.

The pleasure made his senses useless, all he could hear was the wet sounds of Dun moving in and out of him, his eyes couldn't focus and he didn't care, he just wanted to feel those smooth links rubbing all his sensitive spots deep inside him forever. But he couldn't hold it in, with one almighty cry Xie Jie's back arched, shuddering he released his hot white seed up his abdomen.

Dun moved slowly a few more times pumping every drop from the young incubus.

When Xie Jie’s breathing evened out, Dun slid gently out and curled up in the hot seed.

Laying panting on the floor Xie Jie stroked the chain, "Thank you Dun, I'm deeply honoured by the great service you have done me."

Xie Jie pulled the chain up and kissed it, with his body fully satisfied he fell back into a happy dreamless sleep. 


58