Chapter 27 (NSFW) Alone at Last
923 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27

Alone At Last

(NSFW)

The lovers were left alone at last.

Xie Jie smiled tenderly at the sexually gratified man below him, "my love we are finally done, are you ready?"

Hao Kong had been ready for a long time now, but also wanted it to continue forever, so enjoyed more of his lover's thrusting as he asked, "what will happen when you climax?"

"I'm not sure, I've never heard of a incubus losing their virginity after growing their horns.

If it’s like normal, my power will grow and I will gain more control over my abilities."

To be able to do so much for Xie Jie made Hao Kong feel warm inside, “I'm ready to take all of your love."

Xie Jie’s heart soared, he moved his hips faster and when he moaned with delight he contained his energy flowing it round his body.

Leaning over Hao Kong, he pushed his strong beige knees to his chest and whispered, "Thank you my love.”

With a beautiful smile he released deep into Hao Kong’s hot wet body. Xie Jie’s mind went completely blank, he felt as light as a feather, his body no longer his own twitched and thrust haphazardly as he orgasmed in his man for the first time.

Hao Kong felt Xie Jie’s hot seed coat his insides and it topped him over into ecstasy once more, with a cry of, “I love you!” His toes curled and his muscles strained as he came yet again, relieved he lay back breathing hard.

Thanks to his extra control, Xie Jie felt his body start to absorb all of the energy he had expelled while making love to Hao Kong. All of it was absorbed back into him as naturally as drinking water, smooth and pure.

For a full minute Xie Jie lay happily in Hao Kong’s arms, his head rising and falling on his lover’s chest, feeling his body fill up with pure energy.

Abruptly he felt the energy change, it became darker, he was starting to absorb the core energy of Hao Kong and all the other people he had aroused.

Now he had control Xie Jie instantly stopped the flow. He had no desire to suck the power out of people, he just wanted what they had given him willingly.

Laying on his back weakly hugging his man, Hao Kong felt so drained he could barely move.

He felt the power start pulling at his energy deep inside, it was terrifyingly strong he couldn’t resist, but he didn't feel afraid, because he could feel it was his lover’s energy.

Drifting close to sleep Hao Kong refused to close his eyes.

"What have I done to you my love?" Said Xie Jie his face a mask of worry.

"You have satisfied me a bit too much." Hao Kong quietly replied with a rumbling laugh a little louder than a whisper.

Slipping his now soft cock slowly out of Hao Kong's swollen ring, Xie Jie leaned down and put his face between his lover's legs.

"What are you doing?!" As Hao Kong feebly tried to rise, pain shot through his ruined hips and he said in a strained voice, "you can't possibly be thinking of going again."

Xie Jie raised his head and gently pushed him back down, "don't worry I'll give you at least a couple of hours to recover." He laughed derisively to himself, "doing this will sooth you. If I don't you won't be able to walk for a couple of days. I should never have been that rough for your first time, I'm so sorry."

“I really enjoyed it.” Said Hao Kong blushing deeply and covering his face with his hands.

Relief flooded Xie Jie’s heart at the sight of his beautiful crimson man.

Laying back down, Hao Kong enjoyed the feel of Xie Jie's long tongue licking round his soar ring and sliding into his hole. It felt like a cooling balm relaxing his strained muscles, “oh that feels wonderful my love.”

Raising his head back up Xie Jie licked his lips.

"Mmmm Master’s body really tastes the best." He said teasingly and was rewarded with an even redder Hao Kong.

Leaning over Xie Jie straightened his man’s robes as best he could, then got up and retrieved his own. Bending down he slid his arms under Hao Kong's knees and shoulders, cushioning his head against his chest.

Having considerably grown his strength he easily lifted his big strong cultivator off the floor.

Hao Kong’s ears that had only just returned to normal, went bright red again, "you can't carry me like this."

"Why not?"

"It's not manly."

Xie Jie laughed and started walking towards the door. "Everyone in your sect and all the surrounding villages saw us lose our virginity together, and you’re worried about the way I am carrying you?”

Hao Kong blushed an even deeper red and said defensively, “That’s not the same.”

“This way will protect your bum from further damage. So hold on to me and don't worry about being manly, you've already been manly, I've been ploughing you for over an hour without restraint for your first time."

In a small voice Hao Kong said, “Please don't say ploughing me... It sounds wrong."

Xie Jie looked down into Hao Kong's red rimmed eyes, "OK, I've been making love to you for over an hour."

Hao Kong laughed and instantly regretted it, now his insides had been vacated they were incredibly painful.

He thought how amazing Xie Jie’s body was, to be able to make him feel so good while doing this level of damage.

Seeing the look of pain on Hao Kong's face, Xie Jie’s heart sank and he quickened his pace. Leaving the hall he went all the way back to Hao Kong's little hut with out seeing a soul.

Heading round the back Xie Jie gently put Hao Kong on the ground next to the bath.

A bath seemed like an wonderful idea to Hao Kong, he would just rest his eyes for a moment until Xie Jie got some water.

37